1.60b

O

old.Zeikerd

/em passes out
Cabalists (what I play) are finaly getting their needed fixes. As are alot of other Albion players. Only thing is that these fixes are about 9 months late.

But it's better than nothing!
Going to use Ruby alot more when we get this patch (hopefully before christmas)

S

StormriderX

lol at new bg. Yay to new helms no more gimpy hib helms which looks like a sodding salad bowl. Also yay to new cg commands :)

T

Tilda

OMG...

i think it jsut wet myself :)

UBER Alb loving :)

cabby loving
sorc loving
friar loving
cleric loving
HAT loving

its like OMG

going to pass out now

Tilda

A

AbPoon

Dont hold you hopes up too high, if these turn out to be too powerful on the test server then they will all be nerfed like the sorc anti mezz did.

Wait till the final release then you can start rejoicing :)

T

Tilda

sorc anti mes didnt get nerfed afaik.

post link please

B

Belsameth

it did, their group resist buff went from 26% to 18%

(hope I remembered the numbers right)

S

SFXman

- (SI Only) You can now run multiple instances of the client on the same computer when running in windowed mode.
Uh what?! Windowed mode!?!??!?! WHAT?!
There is a legal windowed mode?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O

old.Zorewin

MINSTRELLLLLLL LOVEEEEEEEEE w000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000t I LOVE ITT

P

Purefun

New minstrelsong is some kind of pulsing ablative aura, absorbs 100points at 50instr and needs drum equipped. Stun raised to 9sec.
Not too happy about rvr con changes though.

A

Apathy

Woooo! 1875 range mezz! With a radius of 400! And a length of over a minute!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Ha.

a.

J

Jiggs

gonna log on pendragon now and check out these hats, honest who gives a fuck about new spells when u got a swanky new hat :)

J

Jiggs

heh COOL!!!!

just met the spiritmaster TL who said that they got the same thing as cabbies with their lifetransfer

N

n00b 79

Longshot now has a reuse timer of 5 minutes, and Volley now has a reuse timer of 1 minute.

poor poor archers :help:

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

A /beg emote? ... Ye Gods...

*wants a pointy hat*

E

Elrond/Ruffting

that crafting thing sucks, if they are going to make changes like that then they should also make creating grey items faster the higher your skill levels, and move its qual cap to 99-100

E

Elrond/Ruffting

...and still no love for healers i see :\ mythic have all their priorities wrong ;)

S

Sarnat

GRR...

Nothing for mid :(

That 1850 mezz range is craptastic. And the minstrel stun too (shouldn't be instant if it's that long!). If the mezz change goes trough, other realms need the same range on castable mezzes.

Love the hats tho. And people are actually whining about the hats... Geez.

O

old.Zorewin

put a sock in it twerp minstrel stun is perfect now :) it will be 4 secs now with all the damn resists the way it should be

T

Tafaya Anathas

Originally posted by Sarnat

That 1850 mezz range is craptastic... ...If the mezz change goes trough, other realms need the same range on castable mezzes.

Ok, but then give us instant mez and instant AE mez :)

S

saltymcpepper

Originally posted by Tafaya Anathas

Ok, but then give us instant mez and instant AE mez :)

then give us quickcast

K

klavrynd

The intent of this change is to have high-level characters not immediately go after lower-level enemies that are "easy" kills.
great no more greyganking...

<prepares for 100000 whinethreads about how they got killed in the frontier whilst exping>

Albion changes

cleric gets ablatives in a buff and their dd brought to nuker level speed .... zzzz

friar love..., i thought they were balanced (read overpowered) but hell, if we're making mid the weakest overall realm , they might as well even make their acolytes outdamage the melee realm's tanks.

mincer stun ... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz , did i mention :sleeping: yet?

1.60? better bring some mid love ffs

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom