zerk temp? malice traitors dagger

Faril

Banned
Anyone got a good temp with malice, traitors dagger, harpy/feathered wrap cloak, and gov? (hopefullly mad scallar aswell) Would be great :)

Faril

Banned
Its not for me! I have my temp rdy, but friend want one with traitor. If anyone have with croc tooth it would be great to see that aswell

Zexxeh

Fledgling Freddie
I give u the ingredients and u do the meat : GSV, Battler, Malice, SOK, Harpy Feather Charm, Naxos Avalone Bracer, Ebon Hide Bracer, Band of Shadows, Band of Ice, Feathered Wrap, Belt of the Brute.

[VR]Fuji

Fledgling Freddie
what is so bad with battler if i may ask? is anyone using the level 10 charge?

Chronictank

FH is my second home
[VR]Fuji said:
what is so bad with battler if i may ask? is anyone using the level 10 charge?
Dps for battler/malice and croc tooth/malice :
Battler/Malice = 67.65(dps per weapon/2)/4.1 = 16.5
Croc Tooth/Malice = 62.70/3.8 = 16.5
Traitors/Malice = 59.325/3.75 = 15.82

As you see battler/malice does the same dps as croc tooth/malice, so you lose nothing in terms of dmg by dropping battler.
As for why drop battler from 1h?, simply because once you used the charge its proc is only a % chance to hit, whereas weapons such as croc tooth have:
stat drain: Decreases the target's listed stat(s), and transfers them to the caster.
Dex/Qui decrease: 40
Target: Targetted
Range: 350
Duration: 1 min
Casting time: instant
Damage: Body
Spell has a chance of casting when this weapon strikes an enemy.
So basically imo battler is better as 2h and croc tooth/malice as mainhand/offhand :)

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
tookha said:
band of ice lol

band of ice is still 44.7 UT and not that bad tbh my friend 8)

Name: Band of Ice
Level: 51 Quality:
Bonus:

Effect 1: 13 Constitution
Effect 2: 6 Cold Resist
Effect 3: 6 Heat Resist
Effect 4: 6 Spirit Resist

Utility: 44.67

stats that fit pretty ok in to a template, cold/heat/spirit and not to much stats that you often get of other items anyway...

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
Battler is good for utilities and charge ofc but lvl10 charge is also accessable from inactive slot, thus it's only utilities. Battler's proc makes no sense for classes with "low chance to miss"
Thus Malice/SoK/Croc proc is better.

Also some ppl use 1h sword battler to be able to have 2h SoK in 2h slot. Personaly i dont understand why ppl recon that 2h ragn dmg beats LA ss++ dmg.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Summoner said:
Battler is good for utilities and charge ofc but lvl10 charge is also accessable from inactive slot, thus it's only utilities. Battler's proc makes no sense for classes with "low chance to miss"
Thus Malice/SoK/Croc proc is better.

Also some ppl use 1h sword battler to be able to have 2h SoK in 2h slot. Personaly i dont understand why ppl recon that 2h ragn dmg beats LA ss++ dmg.
it doesnt beat the snowsqually chain dmg, but 2h ragnorak is effectively a free style when you land stun which i tried to explain in the other post aswell as giving the chance for an additional proc (the lower % miss one) from battler, lil extra never hurts

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
Stun? lol find me caster or priest which let u land stun.
And i dont understand why SS isnot the same 'free' style on stunned target as ragn is. And SS alone makes more dmg then ragn (according growth rates table), so u could just spam ib/ss.
Miss? oh yeah u can miss with DT, Zo proc on but otherwise u prolly cannot. Or mb u r talking bout PvE...

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Summoner said:
Stun? lol find me caster or priest which let u land stun.
Since when is every target you face in rvr a caster? or you playing a different game to the rest of us
And i dont understand why SS isnot the same 'free' style on stunned target as ragn is. And SS alone makes more dmg then ragn (according growth rates table), so u could just spam ib/ss.
In OF i found ragnorak with 2h and vendo mode did more dmg than snowsquall in vendo mode with dual wield, maybe im just lucky with crits but thats how i found it.
SS is not the same as ragnorak because of the chance for the proc on youre 2h to go off.
Miss? oh yeah u can miss with DT, Zo proc on but otherwise u prolly cannot. Or mb u r talking bout PvE...
Unless they have changed it rescently the battler proc not only decreases youre % chance to miss, it also increases youre dmg slightly
Taken from vos said:
The proc that improves your chances of hitting melee also increases the damage you do. The message is 'You swing your weapon with great skill and force.' My unbuffed level 50 (RR5) pally was hitting my unbuffed level 50 (RR3) shaman for 61-81 pts unstyled (29+15 slash spec), ignoring all attacks that had crits. When the proc went off the unstyled damage went up to the 84-110 range unstyled for the duration of the effect not counting crits. (I didn't do long logs or anything, just hit 20 times or so to get an idea of the range.)

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
after-evade styles make no sense in open fiend rvr, those r useful in duels vs 2h or s/s users, otherwise u parry more often then u evade.

bout quote from vos: that info is not up-to-dated and added to there on 22th of Nov, must be 2003 when prenerfed battler proc's been increasiing ws instead of accuracy.
Never trust to vos btw.

tookha

Fledgling Freddie
Roteca said:
band of ice is still 44.7 UT and not that bad tbh my friend 8)

Name: Band of Ice
Level: 51 Quality:
Bonus:

Effect 1: 13 Constitution
Effect 2: 6 Cold Resist
Effect 3: 6 Heat Resist
Effect 4: 6 Spirit Resist

Utility: 44.67

stats that fit pretty ok in to a template, cold/heat/spirit and not to much stats that you often get of other items anyway...

I do know that stats of BOI, thank you :)

But there's plenty with other rings that offers ToA utility aswell as regular stats, so I'd not even consider this ring for one of my own templates at least. But hey, each to his own :)

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Chronictank said:
In OF i found ragnorak with 2h and vendo mode did more dmg than snowsquall in vendo mode with dual wield, maybe im just lucky with crits but thats how i found it.
SS is not the same as ragnorak because of the chance for the proc on youre 2h to go off.

That's because the delay of 2h weapons is much greater, there is no reason whatsoever to use 2h over LA if you get the behind chain off often.With celerity you will hit cap or slightly less with a 2h battler/malice/sok and capped quickness but a good guarder could just laugh at you and block you all night.

You land snowsquall chain on anything in vendo it shouldn't really live anyway.As for zerk weapons, malice's axe and croc dagger would be best i think.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
fotm said:
give up pvechronic
Go add somewhere else, you type alot but say nothing
Sycho said:
That's because the delay of 2h weapons is much greater, there is no reason whatsoever to use 2h over LA if you get the behind chain off often.With celerity you will hit cap or slightly less with a 2h battler/malice/sok and capped quickness but a good guarder could just laugh at you and block you all night.

You land snowsquall chain on anything in vendo it shouldn't really live anyway.As for zerk weapons, malice's axe and croc dagger would be best i think.
Soloing isnt the same as fg warfare, i wouldnt use ragnorak at all in a fg situation simply cus theres no need. So i wont be capped in my swing speed

As for you will evade more than parry, as we are theorising dismissing that you will never land a stun, because you will eventually, ableit a vastly reduced probability it is perfectly accurate that you will eventually.

Truth be told i will be using axe/la if croc tooth is able to be activated as a axe so it really all depends on that what my spec will be

Faril

Banned
Summoner said:
after-evade styles make no sense in open fiend rvr,

That really depends wether or not you solo or play fg/zerg rvr. If u solo or play small grps its great to use stun, especially solo against infils/ns, or other classes

Faril

Banned
In a average fight i usually get in evade, if not the infil/ns is dead before i get to :twak:

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
Since when is every target you face in rvr a caster? or you playing a different game to the rest of us

ok, lets assume.
if im getting hit in mee then it's a crappy enemy, thus i ignore him, it makes him busy and it's good or - another option - it's an assist train then i care bout my defence more then about styles i perform, so i use battler/push rr5 ability, /trying to get all attackers in front of me to increase chance to parry attacks.

Zexxeh

Fledgling Freddie
chronic ragnarok is best style fg vs fg 2 u can say what u want but u would do amazing dmg with even ragnarok or 3 back combo LA. But yes the main question is u gonna solo or FG vs FG?

PD : Thanks Rotecca for aclaration for noobs :p. And yes Band of Ice is a good ring! also cheap now.

Zexxeh

Fledgling Freddie
Forgot to say chronic its a big LMAO u choose Croc dagger cause of debuff and drain dex qui ..... Battler got better speed debuff and 10% proc to hit more also 11272126735123 stats better for template.

tookha

Fledgling Freddie
Zexxeh said:
PD : Thanks Rotecca for aclaration for noobs :p. And yes Band of Ice is a good ring! also cheap now.

Never said BOI was bad you muppet, but there's many better choises.

And yeah, I'm a noob allright. :rolleyes:

*cough* ebay *cough*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom