Best DPS - Valk or Zerk

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Who on average does the most damage? Talking about in fg.

Very broad question obviously, spec dependant, ml dependant etc, but what is your general feeling?

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
hmm I guess it depends on a few things as both can do a LOT of damage. Valk overall is a more versatile interrupter (and can do it for a lot longer) and brings more utility to a group imo with several semi-quick reusable instas and slam being the biggest improvement over a zerk. Also the valks best damage is from a rear positional which isnt always possible to land all the time. The zerk however has better burst damage (at the sacrifice of defence) as I've seen in your rather tasty melee train on Limors lol. 2 x vendo teddeh's autocritting + banespike = insane damage :) nerf yours and TT's damn melee trains imo :fluffle:

Basically tho in a short fight zerks probably > valks but if the fight is prolonged (or vs caster oriented groups) then valk with its greater survivability and constant reusable insta's is preferable.

Our old mid/dyvet group setup was sm/rm/valk/skald/warr but we often ran a zerk instead of valk but tbh we really did prefer the valk there tho.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Ta for advice, no surprises there, just wanted confirmation as a Mid noob.

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
ignore blue hes not real, its all in your head. :)

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
/sends spooky subliminal messages to Cooly........ My Beard > yours wooooo ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom