Zerging hibs in odins

C

cutri

Originally posted by cutri
Hmm original post was by an alb.

Alb says they should go back to they're own frontier where they belong.

Alb says they can't find they're own frontier.

Spot the irony? They talking about ODIN'S which is Mid frontier.

Oh, my 2p worth : most of the time I've tried to solo my NS through HMG Odin's I get jumped by FG albs, not always, just mostly. i.e. its not only hibs that camp mg's. (even tho hmg, by definition is OUR mg) :)

I guess irony and facts are lost on BW as all posts are about whining zerging, ah well

/em <wanders off into a corner to find a decent level of conversation>

S

swords

I think the point that people are trying to make here is that for the last god knows how long Emain has been the more active fronteir where the majority of the population goes.

If you want a big zerg style fight (like Mythic wants you to do) then Emain is your best choice.
port Emain get your wtf own gank group together and get stuck in.
I dont mind this but personally i enjoy Fg v Fg fights and for some time now Odins has been a nice place to go as like minded people bring their FG's to fight.

Recently its become a bit too popular and adds are common nowadays but it was still somewhere you could find a Fg fight or two.

Then Hibernia brought its Brehons and rolled over the people trying to do Fg rvr so basically Odins is the second Zergmain now, as Albs and Mids will counter zerg which we all know that doesnt stop the zergs it only increases their frequency.

Perhaps now might be the best time to move to Hadrians Wall or the Gorge and hope the zergs dont find me.

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by loxleyhood
Never been Odin's? Another factor with hibs is that is their journey to emain splits them up, whereas albs and mids just all come at once. Funny how things change if you look at all the factors.

i do go to odin's occasionally, always as a fg, and i rarely see a zerg from any realm there, ofc hibs travel to emain seperately, but thats not the issue here, you said alb zergs are the same size as a hib or mid zerg which is so blatently not true, you said yourself albs have a higher population and imo this is the main reason for it, but again not the point, i think pretty much everyone except you knows albs zerg in rgeater numbers than any other realm :)

Z

Ziva

Maybe its more interesting to understand why people zerg. People usually do because their "random" full group isn't strong enough to beat well balanced guildgroups. The more guildgroups will come the more random-zergs this will cause.

So we can wine all we want but RvR only guilds are not going anywhere so zergs won't either.

O

old.chipper

Originally posted by Ziva
Maybe its more interesting to understand why people zerg. People usually do because their "random" full group isn't strong enough to beat well balanced guildgroups. The more guildgroups will come the more random-zergs this will cause.

So we can wine all we want but RvR only guilds are not going anywhere so zergs won't either.

nah i just get sick of running all the way from druim ligen to emain to get steamrolled the second i exit crim valley

they say we zerged odins yesterday which while i was there is complete bullshit i was running in a 2fg setup and we ran through amg into a fight naturally its fight first complain later etc we suicided soon after and went to emain

there where reports of huge numbers in emain so we decided to get another fg to join us at some point another attached its self we all went to bolg buffed up and left as we runnin down slope another 2fg appeared so we ran as 6fg and thats all it was as far as im aware there was a 6fg zerg and VGN grp running solo and maybe a few soloers im pretty sure that doest come close the usual 130+ albs that go to emain on that is a fact

oh and thats first decent hib zerg i seen in a while frankly i hope we do it more often

K

K0nah

Originally posted by ab_fluid
how can the realm who has 100+ in emainnightly, zerg in the same numbers as hibs who have like 40 in emain?

think the point is if u took the 2fg rangers/nightshades and the 4fg brehons and went emain with them the numbers would be equal ^^

Users who are viewing this thread