Zerging hibs in odins

N

-Nuked-

gota be the first to say it sorry :p ..

"lol, an alb, whining about zerg?! ...STLONG!"

R

Ravenbourne

haha, whats wrong dont you find it fair when half you zerg ports emain by mistake?

S

shuko

every evening hibs zerg the shit out of odins, gets so tiresome :sleeping:

E

Ekydus

"OMG, YOU ALBS* ARE SO TYPICAL!!!!111

COVERING UP YOUR LAME ZERG AND BLAMING IT ON OTHERS!!! FFS!!!111"

*Replace with "HIBS" and you get the picture.

E

Ekydus

Originally posted by loxleyhood
All realms zerg.
Only Hibs find it fit to zerg Odin's Gate every night, however.

H

Hatjitjai

I was just pointing out,the fact that they were zerging,i find it very strong of them.they are very original and really make this game complete,by turning every rvr area into area's with at least 1 type of zerg

M

marczje

fucking hmg brehon zerg, pisses me off like hell :(

H

healer_mcheal

alb outzergs both mid and hib.
not saying mid and hib dont zerg, cos all realms do, alb just zerg more often

S

shuko

Ah ok Ekydus, so the last 2 weeks where I have been in odins every night I must have been imagining things. All i said was hibs zerg Odins every night which is true, from my experience

L

loxleyhood

Originally posted by -Nuked-
keep telling yourself that, ok!

To actually honestly believe what you read on these forums is an incredible level of ignorance. Albs do not zerg more than any of the other realms, but Albion does have the highest population, meaning that zergs are more frequent.

S

shuko

Albs do not zerg more than any of the other realms, but Albion does have the highest population, meaning that zergs are more frequent.

Nice contradiction

P

-phusion-

haha this made me laugh, since we talked about this kind of post in our zerg /cg a few days ago, and now there it is, our uber zerg thread.

L

loxleyhood

Alb zergs are not larger. They just happen more often. Easier for you?

All realms zerg. This is the most stupid of threads that is repeated daily for god knows how long.

H

horank@thebaron

Hatjitjai join your alb zerg in emain :)

lol most of time hibs where there whit max 2 fg lol a hib zerg hahahaha:)

shroom greeting
horlely

G

Garbannoch Nox

To actually honestly believe what you read on these forums is an incredible level of ignorance. Albs do not zerg more than any of the other realms, but Albion does have the highest population, meaning that zergs are more frequent.

don't want to comment on the actual subject but this made me laugh ;)

H

Hatjitjai

Alb zergs are not larger. They just happen more often. Easier for you?

All realms zerg. This is the most stupid of threads that is repeated daily for god knows how long.

did i say albs and mids dont zerg? this is a thank-you thread to the hibs who were zerging in Odins,i dont see what that has to do with U

S

shuko

No, you're argument is totally flawed. If a realm has the largest population why would that only mean zergs are more frequent? Population and zerg size would go hand in hand, which gets shown in emain each night. Of course all realms zerg, its a part of the game, but you are ignorant If you don't accept albion zergs are consistantly larger in emain than the other 2 realms.

N

-Nuked-

:) thx lox. now i understand :D

Originally posted by shuko
No, you're argument is totally flawed. If a realm has the largest population why would that only mean zergs are more frequent? Population and zerg size would go hand in hand, which gets shown in emain each night. Of course all realms zerg, its a part of the game, but you are ignorant If you don't accept albion zergs are consistantly larger in emain than the other 2 realms.

larger and more frequent, as lox points out well

S

shuko

Originally posted by -Nuked-

larger and more frequent, as lox points out well

No :rolleyes: he specifically said alb zergs are the same size but just more frequent.

K

Khalen

They gone now Hatji, some strong pbaeing wizzies and some massive tanking scared most and killed the last remainder of the wannabee-alb hibs ;)

Users who are viewing this thread