vintervargen

Originally posted by shuko
every evening hibs zerg the shit out of odins, gets so tiresome :sleeping:

ever wonder why?

m8

N

-Nuked-

No :rolleyes: he specifically said alb zergs are the same size but just more frequent.

read what he said again

O

old.chipper

Originally posted by Khalen
They gone now Hatji, some strong pbaeing wizzies and some massive tanking scared most and killed the last remainder of the wannabee-alb hibs ;)

nah we got bored and went to zerg emain instead =)

L

lathonial

i lub zergs, give more, infact shrink emain to the size of a peanut so we can just constantly smak each other all the time, screw it, get rid or porting too, jus stand up at the back and rejoin, fun !

N

-Nuked-

the quotes etc

Lox: All realms zerg
Me: as much as Albion lox?
Lox: Um, yes.
Lox: Albs do not zerg more than any of the other realms, but Albion does have the highest population, meaning that zergs are more frequent.

So here he claims all realms zerg as much as albion Um, yes then says albion zergs more frequently due to higher numbers.

SOOOOOO … all realms zerg as much as albion?
He claims yes they do. then he says albion zerg more frequenly

(said it twice just incase u missed it the first time in this post :))

S

shuko

Nuked really not going to bother again, you being stupid on purpuose?

C

cleptomaniac

If you'd replace numbers by weapons, you could say that albs brings a minigun to a fistfight.

T

Thamiles

ZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERG

you even set up little mushies at hmg...how nice

K

K0nah

the funny thing is if hibs took thier odins nightshade/ranger fg's and brehon zergs and actually went to emain, where they belong, maybe they would have less to complain about in the numbers game... and some nice 3 way fights might develop.

N

-Nuked-

cant be arsed tbh, just got zerged by albs at 2am

L

loxleyhood

No :rolleyes: he specifically said alb zergs are the same size but just more frequent.

Hey look! Some people can read!

C

cutri

Hmm original post was by an alb.

Alb says they should go back to they're own frontier where they belong.

Alb says they can't find they're own frontier.

Spot the irony? They talking about ODIN'S which is Mid frontier.

Oh, my 2p worth : most of the time I've tried to solo my NS through HMG Odin's I get jumped by FG albs, not always, just mostly. i.e. its not only hibs that camp mg's. (even tho hmg, by definition is OUR mg) :)

I

Ialkarn

Originally posted by Rollie
thx for the zerg last night

Tought you didn't RvR animore,what do you know about zergs currently going on?
oh wait...finally your 6 months of ass licking , toward mids RvR guilds, gave you the opportunity to join one?

I

Ialkarn

Originally posted by Hatjitjai
Thx,so uber

Originally posted by -Nuked-
gota be the first to say it sorry :p ..

"lol, an alb, whining about zerg?! ...STLONG!"

Originally posted by Ravenbourne
haha, whats wrong dont you find it fair when half you zerg ports emain by mistake?

Yes he can whine cause the guild where he plays dosen't zerg.

N

-Nuked-

Originally posted by loxleyhood
Hey look! Some people can read!

alb zergs are the same size as what exactly? my knob! i fail to see how you can have a higher population and zerg more frequently but run in the same size zerg as another realm, so that obviously can't be the answer

L

loxleyhood

Originally posted by -Nuked-
alb zergs are the same size as what exactly? my knob! i fail to see how you can have a higher population and zerg more frequently but run in the same size zerg as another realm, so that obviously can't be the answer

Why are you so determined to defend the rediculous belief that the members of one realm wants to zerg more than the other? We aren't actually albs/hibs/mids, we're all the same kind of people, we just pressed different buttons when we started.

K

kirennia

Why are you so determined to defend the rediculous belief that the members of one realm wants to zerg more than the other? We aren't actually albs/hibs/mids, we're all the same kind of people, we just pressed different buttons when we started.

hehe, this made me laugh :D

N

-Nuked-

want to zerg, and do zerg are different things. why are you so determined to defend the rediculous belief that the members of one realm zerg with the same size force or as frequently as other realms. if the members of said realm didn't wish to zerg more, then they would try spliting up, no?

but to come and make yet another whine thread, and name and shame a whole realm for it, when clearly that persons realm is less then whiter then white, is quite sad and rediculous. if you dont agree, fine. but you come remind me of this next time i post about albion at amg

I

Imon

. Albs do not zerg more than any of the other realms, but Albion does have the highest population, meaning that zergs are more frequent.

uhm and the differerence are?

G

Galiryn

Originally posted by Imon
uhm and the differerence are?

albs hibs and mids zerg in the same SIZE zerg, but alb zergs more often than the others, because alb has more players in the realm than mid and hib has.

N

-Nuked-

and exactly how big are these zergs that albs move in? just asking because, i dont have a fucking clue myself how big a hib zerg is! its like saying how long is a piece of string

L

loxleyhood

All albs move in 43.33 full groups, each one of them with dragonfang reactive procs on their armour.

A

ab_fluid

lox u r making urself look stupif, how can the realm who has 100+ in emainnightly, zerg in the same numbers as hibs who have like 40 in emain? i see alb zergs daily of 6fg+ stuck to nukenin or filip roaming around emain, i've never seen 6fg hibs anywhere in my life except a keep or relic raid/retake.

L

loxleyhood

Originally posted by ab_fluid
lox u r making urself look stupif, how can the realm who has 100+ in emainnightly, zerg in the same numbers as hibs who have like 40 in emain? i see alb zergs daily of 6fg+ stuck to nukenin or filip roaming around emain, i've never seen 6fg hibs anywhere in my life except a keep or relic raid/retake.

Never been Odin's? Another factor with hibs is that is their journey to emain splits them up, whereas albs and mids just all come at once. Funny how things change if you look at all the factors.

Users who are viewing this thread