yup i would like another FU Clueless i hate u wajn wajn wajn BD's are so OP they beat

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
can they start hitting the IP ban buttons now?
didn't take aleven long to get it , what's up with sean being able to keep making new accs on here and randomly throwing around the flamestick? :eek:

"dayah tounge enters further up alevens ass"

NEXT EPISODE OF DAYAH'S TOUNGE, ALEVENS ASS........ WE GET TO SEE IF DAYAH TOUNGE WILL EVER LEAVE THE BOTTOM-LESS PIT THAT IS ALEVENS ASS :eek: omg omg omg omg shock horror.

anyway im not getting perma banned coz i are not so bad deep down and mods can see it really :(

so please toxic stop spamming me on msn everytime you see me post >.<

- Seany

snoepie

Fledgling Freddie
1) the only place my tongue will be at is my mouth , no one's arse.
2) i don't care how u are deep down and if the mods see it or not , the way u post on here is highly pathetic and childish.
3) if u think u're the king of thid ... please do get a clue , my druid > all ur rubbish chars :p

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
1) the only place my tongue will be at is my mouth , no one's arse.
2) i don't care how u are deep down and if the mods see it or not , the way u post on here is highly pathetic and childish.
3) if u think u're the king of thid ... please do get a clue , my druid > all ur rubbish chars :p

yup

seanysux

Banned
1) the only place my tongue will be at is my mouth , no one\'s arse.
2) i don\'t care how u are deep down and if the mods see it or not , the way u post on here is highly pathetic and childish.
3) if u think u\'re the king of thid ... please do get a clue , my druid > all ur rubbish chars :p

aww cmon dayah i know you want some quality action with me! i still wont pay that plane ticket tho :( and im not into the gh3y stuff sean all so often has in his mind so ill leave you be with traiten you grumpy little thing :m00:

you owe me a wizard template.

shadowofthenight

Fledgling Freddie
"dayah tounge enters further up alevens ass"

NEXT EPISODE OF DAYAH'S TOUNGE, ALEVENS ASS........ WE GET TO SEE IF DAYAH TOUNGE WILL EVER LEAVE THE BOTTOM-LESS PIT THAT IS ALEVENS ASS omg omg omg omg shock horror.

anyway im not getting perma banned coz i are not so bad deep down and mods can see it really :(

so please toxic stop spamming me on msn everytime you see me post >.<

- Seany

L O L

All ure threads are making me laugh 2day sean

And lol jim u fucking Spakhead

P.S. :england: IS TEH BEST :england: BETTER THEN ALL THE REST :england: get the point ?

Shadow.

shadowofthenight

Fledgling Freddie
anyway im not getting perma banned coz i are not so bad deep down and mods can see it really - Seany

By That You mean you sent them Tons of PM saying " Omg im sooo sorry i love you all (yes even alan) ill never be bad again" Or summin along those lines ?

P.S. :( im bored :( so very bored BUT :england: is teh best :england: better then all the rest

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom