yup i would like another FU Clueless i hate u wajn wajn wajn BD's are so OP they beat

Zede

Part of the furniture
Toffie said:
you will find him alright zerging next to you since he rerolled bd himself... :fluffle:

Will log my matter caba then, nearsight then double dot makes mince meat of BDs :)

Ahtlehson

Fledgling Freddie
-Post included super secret material concidering BDs so I decided to EDIT it-

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Zede said:
Will log my matter caba then, nearsight then double dot makes mince meat of BDs :)

try it tbh, i think you will find it only makes mince meat of the lvl 20 /lvl'ers

Weever

Banned
j00ster said:
Rofl this is funny.

But seriously sean you cant blame us for running the 4 man BD gank group yesturday. The amount of albs was just recidulous, and as knighthood said , all they would do is camp CK and not move out of their 3fg comfort zerg.

I even transfered all my armour on from tube to my fake wannabe aleven bd "Alevens" just for the fun of it :).

But hey , we need more days like yesturday in thid. Was absoloutely hilarious.
ahh u were alevens el oh elz, wondered who was playing him

roflz
r
o
f
l

Legaethiel

Fledgling Freddie
Sean, you're a mate, but slagging off Clueless is harsh. Toxic and Aleven are two very good players, infact Tube is a very good player too.

Aleven is nearly a Lone Enforcer, which I respect. His emotes go too far at times, but so what. I like you Sean, but this is going a bit too far mate.

Shamyso

Fidon2

Banned
Legaethiel said:
Sean, you're a mate, but slagging off Clueless is harsh. Toxic and Aleven are two very good players, infact Tube is a very good player too.

Aleven is nearly a Lone Enforcer, which I respect. His emotes go too far at times, but so what. I like you Sean, but this is going a bit too far mate.

Shamyso
true tbh! :worthy: <3

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Legaethiel said:

Shamyso

hehe im in clueless, and aleven is only a battle enforcer :D hes a zerging cocktard :p but its funny slagging eachother off whilst chatting on msn :flame:

Fidon2

Banned
Sean said:
hehe im in clueless, and aleven is only a battle enforcer :D hes a zerging cocktard :p but its funny slagging eachother off whilst chatting on msn :flame:
i only let you in because you can give me money on alb you retard!,

Everz

FH is my second home
Legaethiel said:

Shamyso
lone enforcer as a bd and in thid is nothing..

Fidon2

Banned
Eversmallx said:
lone enforcer as a bd and in thid is nothing..
maybe not for a zerging **** like you, but maybe for a guy who has been told who zerged so much that its incredible yet i am like 80% solo? yawn go back to school kid, you've obviously not learned anything yet

Everz

FH is my second home
Fidon2 said:
maybe not for a zerging **** like you, but maybe for a guy who has been told who zerged so much that its incredible yet i am like 80% solo? yawn go back to school kid, you've obviously not learned anything yet
lol, this is great, the only thid toons i have left is my ns, my acc has been closed for a number of months now, ive never zerged on my toons, in my ns's title they were mostly solo kills, but ofc i still play thid dont i :/

Seanpaul

Loyal Freddie
OOOOOOhhhh
so this is the famous 'Sean' that people kept PMing my BD about today :O

surprisingly i was playing 'seanbone' for a change and kept getting PMs off of random people.

thids still crap though.

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
has anyone else noticed that the majorty that play BG's are cocks?

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Seanpaul said:
OOOOOOhhhh
so this is the famous 'Sean' that people kept PMing my BD about today :O

surprisingly i was playing 'seanbone' for a change and kept getting PMs off of random people.

thids still crap though.

FO nab re-roll you dont deserve to wear my name, and for all thoses that PM'd him SHAME ON YOU u think i would ever call a char seanbone :O you must me fuckin daft :eek2:

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
psyco said:

can agree with that and one of them was in the same realm as last night's n00b group :)

Someone whose name escapes me started pm-ing our friar to complain that he hadn't healed him.

Friar was OOP at the time, besides there were enough people in our group requiring healing too.

Weever

Banned
psyco said:
any1 else noticed that u get random cocks posting shit like this on the section of the forums that is actually dedicated to Battlegrounds topics
kkthxbye
<3xx<3xx<33xx
:wanker:

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Weever said:
any1 else noticed that u get random cocks posting shit like this on the section of the forums that is actually dedicated to Battlegrounds topics
kkthxbye
<3xx<3xx<33xx

yep, funny thing is its not only me who's doing it:wanker:

Weever

Banned
psyco said:
yep, funny thing is its not only me who's doing it:wanker:
its coz u r so kewl meight, 'I NO I WILL POST TEH CRAP BULLSHITZOR IN TEH AREA WHERE PEOPLE WHO PLAY TEH BATTLEGROUNDZ POST BCOZ IT MAKEZ ME MEGAPOWAHFEWL.. RWEP ME NOW U NQQBZ COZ I R KL BCOZ I DNT EVEN PLAY BG BUT I POST HERE ANYWAYZ'

qq noob, fo

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Weever said:
its coz u r so kewl meight, 'I NO I WILL POST TEH CRAP BULLSHITZOR IN TEH AREA WHERE PEOPLE WHO PLAY TEH BATTLEGROUNDZ POST BCOZ IT MAKEZ ME MEGAPOWAHFEWL.. RWEP ME NOW U NQQBZ COZ I R KL BCOZ I DNT EVEN PLAY BG BUT I POST HERE ANYWAYZ'

qq noob, fo

oo tetchy, now bend over and let me do you in the ass:sex:
thats hardly a quote... i cant even understand it, translate it for me then i may(or may not) be able to make an intelligible reply

knighthood said:
FFS is there anywhere u dont post Psycho lolz

i try to limit myself:) but i dont see why its a bad thing... FH is here to be used, so lets use it;P

Toxic

Loyal Freddie
psyco said:
oo tetchy, now bend over and let me do you in the ass:sex:
thats hardly a quote... i cant even understand it, translate it for me then i may(or may not) be able to make an intelligible reply

i try to limit myself:) but i dont see why its a bad thing... FH is here to be used, so lets use it;P
Suddenly feel a ROFLCOPTER Inc ..As you where Weever :)

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
hahaha love this thread

+5 long live FH memories :D

Traitin

Fledgling Freddie
psycho i agree wiv u totally all peeps who play BG as priority of game are complete gimps n that includes me... but dnt forget whineing on here like sean does is much worse.

snoepie

Fledgling Freddie
can they start hitting the IP ban buttons now?
didn't take aleven long to get it , what's up with sean being able to keep making new accs on here and randomly throwing around the flamestick? :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom