yup i would like another FU Clueless i hate u wajn wajn wajn BD's are so OP they beat

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
just for aleven and toxic

title is half a quote from the gimp lord himself

Toxic

Loyal Freddie
Sean said:

Awwh you did this all for me (and aleven) I feel so special and I am sure the "gimp" lord does aswell now leave traiten's reeve thread alone and start the flaming in ere i guess...

Where did gohan go to.. prob back to teh ghetto to pimp out his badboi ride and steal some car steros, this threads for him aswell i miss reading those famous quotes "you fkin fat adding half ogre git get some fkin skillz you zergin piece of sh!t...etc" start a petition to bring back gohan maybe..?

Sean as a GM of clueless I feel obliged to defend us by saying these words,
"die albionite die, :touch: we will take your friends (knighthood your bezzie mate) and your freedom, that is all..."

Enjoy Fellas :drink:

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Noo sean leave Aleven alone :D i run wid him and his crew sometimes in thid now, lol theyre fuckin hilarious, i was thinkin maybe ill make a BD just to try to sway him into lettin me join Clueless lol.

I had a shammy for a bit named Shamonjoo but i couldnt be assed to lvl it, so atm i using a skald named Lovesongs as Ragnasock dinged 763rp and i didnt wanna delete em all lol. He's 27 atm but im leavin him on hold a bit.

Anyway , u cant blame them for runnin thier BD yesterday, u mustve seen the retardedly large Alb zerg that just were too shit scared to actually move away from thier 3fg /stick to each other after the keep was took back off us. What did u expect them to do, was the only way we could actually kill some of u lot.

Oh and let Keven know, he is now the main target for about 7 mids , we really dont like him here :) . PS . Dont make a hib alt , come midzor xD

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
LOLOL i can see this thread becoming a fun read every morning :p

gohan is playing alb, were you to piss'd on guinnes to see he was playing a heretic on his last thread about rp's

HAHA TOXIC IS SO GHEY N IRISH

but aleven is still a fat zerging skillles little twatz0rz who cant run solo :kissit:

gifv back your squishy zerker he was fun to play with, but me and a few albs were right, we knew it would be less than a month before u realised you were an easymode, n00b zerger and spamming 1 button on a zerker didnt work :wanker:

Toxic

Loyal Freddie
Sean said:
LOLOL i can see this thread becoming a fun read every morning :p

gohan is playing alb, were you to piss'd on guinnes to see he was playing a heretic on his last thread about rp's

HAHA TOXIC IS SO GHEY N IRISH

but aleven is still a fat zerging skillles little twatz0rz who cant run solo

gifv back your squishy zerker he was fun to play with, but me and a few albs were right, we knew it would be less than a month before u realised you were an easymode, n00b zerger and spamming 1 button on a zerker didnt work :wanker:

Ok lets look at this sensibly now shall we...theres more albs than mids and their all kinda hugging ckish what should I play??

A. a lvl 22/23 unsc'd/untemp'd zerker OR B. a lvl 24 pretty well sc'd/temp'd bd
Anyone with half a brain cell would choose the bd unless its you ofc coz the big bad bd's kill j00 and they are so lame and so ghey blah blah blah (insert random sean whine in here plz coz theres plently of it)

You flame him for playing a bd, then you slag the crap out of his alt zerker and then you flame him for playing his bd again. What did you expect him to do? You are part of the reason why he prob played his bd instead of his zerker, you and your emoting friends. I reguarly switch between my shaman and sb etc and you have quite a few alts youself if I remember correctly. In fact everytime i turn around theres a new seans alt standing there.
At the end of the day its his account he pays his subs therefore whatever class he decides to play that mythic allows is entirely up to him, so don't try and infulence that. :touch:

You are the last person I can possibly think of that should be calling his zerker squishy, seeing the number of alts you have that arn't even lvl24 yet alone sc'd/temp'd. I bet if there was an award for squishiness in thid you'd win hands down, don't get me wrong their fun to play with every now and again.

Oh and one more thing dont bother throwing a /surrender after bolting me in future, we all know how thats turing out dont we...

Enjoy Fellas, :drink:

P.S. Sean I hope thats good reading for you.

j00ster

Fledgling Freddie
Rofl this is funny.

But seriously sean you cant blame us for running the 4 man BD gank group yesturday. The amount of albs was just recidulous, and as knighthood said , all they would do is camp CK and not move out of their 3fg comfort zerg.

I even transfered all my armour on from tube to my fake wannabe aleven bd "Alevens" just for the fun of it :).

But hey , we need more days like yesturday in thid. Was absoloutely hilarious.

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
nerf toxic you suck :p

his zerker is squishy i want a 1 on 1 with him but he 2 scared, he wont get it sc'd, i have a short attention spam and i get bored of things quickly tat is why i make all the new chars :p any1 of my temp'd chars will pwn j00 and any other clueless members if they decide to play with some skillz (no bd's/valks)

i still rep you for not rolling a bd, and i still think you are the toughest in clueless
you are a challenge to take out, but i can beat j00
aleven has a squishy zerker and a OP'd /yawn fotm char
dori has a badly played healer, /yawn fotm char and his cabby makes ma laugh
acorne has a fotm /yawn OP'd, rest of his chars are easy
tube .......... /worship another non bd roller

P.S. they were huggin MB not CK :D

hope that was a good read 4 j00 toxic :D

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
j00ster said:
Rofl this is funny.

But seriously sean you cant blame us for running the 4 man BD gank group yesturday. The amount of albs was just recidulous, and as knighthood said , all they would do is camp CK and not move out of their 3fg comfort zerg.

I even transfered all my armour on from tube to my fake wannabe aleven bd "Alevens" just for the fun of it :).

But hey , we need more days like yesturday in thid. Was absoloutely hilarious.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, i thaught alevens was aleven's bd bot ?? it pisses me off tho, from an alb pov it sucked :( only fun part was watching the bd zerg get farmed until j00 all logged

j00ster

Fledgling Freddie
Oh yeah sorry , it is his BD BOT im getting confused ;D. Btw is anyone bigging it up in thid atm? :p

Toxic

Loyal Freddie
Sean said:
nerf toxic you suck :p i still rep you for not rolling a bd, and i still think you are the toughest in clueless you are a challenge to take out, but i can beat j00

Honestly I can only ever remember you "beating" me solo once and that was because I had chained you all morning and was running round after you blindly out of stealth-semi afkish... still took you a few kites, 2xPA, reapplying at least twice and a several garrote spams. Don't think we've ever had a duel where you are alone and buffed.
Im guessing you arnt sc'd as well as unbuffed(most of the time) from the 2h PA I got off on you on MB that left you with 5%HP.
Anyways I will only duel you when you are buffed, alone and sc'd.

j00ster

Fledgling Freddie
Toxic said:
Anyways I will only duel you when you are buffed, alone and sc'd.

what u gotta say to that billy boy? YEAAAAAH YEAAAAAAAAAAH!

Toxic

Loyal Freddie
j00ster said:
Oh yeah sorry , it is his BD BOT im getting confused ;D. Btw is anyone bigging it up in thid atm? :p

Not atm last time I was there <Seans Gang> (actual name of the startup guild on alb now) where bricking ck's windows and breaking a few mids legs...

j00ster

Fledgling Freddie
Toxic said:
Not atm last time I was there <Seans Gang> (actual name of the startup guild on alb now) where bricking ck's windows and breaking a few mids legs...

haha , dont u mean bricking it behind ck's windows and drinking a few kegs?

what the

Toxic

Loyal Freddie
j00ster said:
haha , dont u mean bricking it behind ck's windows and drinking a few kegs?

what the

aye ofc lol, I bet sean eventually gives in and comes to midgard(the dark side) like the rest of his mates. Btw i reserved the name "Seansbd" & "Seansvalk" for j00! PM me in game to get them... :drink:

Aleven1

Banned
Sean said:

how deep can u sink rofl? imo if u dont like BD's leave thid, u cant stop them, so aim for 50 instead, there they suck:puke:

Aleven1

Banned
Sean said:
but aleven is still a fat zerging skillles little twatz0rz who cant run solo :kissit:
QUOTE]
...... im nearly on 1k solo kills, so stfu u git, i got more than all of ur 200 thid classes together

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Aleven1 said:
Sean said:
QUOTE]
...... im nearly on 1k solo kills, so stfu u git, i got more than all of ur 200 thid classes together

yer lol how many kills you got alltogether ?? and tbh how hard is it to kill sum1 solo ??

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Toxic said:
aye ofc lol, I bet sean eventually gives in and comes to midgard(the dark side) like the rest of his mates. Btw i reserved the name "Seansbd" & "Seansvalk" for j00! PM me in game to get them... :drink:

i would never play a valk orelse i would end up like torvalk but bd :p hmmmmmmmm :england:

Ahtlehson

Fledgling Freddie
Aleven1 said:
how deep can u sink rofl? imo if u dont like BD's leave thid, u cant stop them, so aim for 50 instead, there they suck:puke:

How dare you?!?! O.O

I f00king pwnz0r 3v3ry 0n3 in NF!! :D lol wtf omg.. Sean makes me crazy.
First he cries that mids camp CK. Then he cries about BDs. Then he cries about others crying.
Sean.. Tha fat whiner of FH.

PS. Couldn't resist to use this opportunity to make Sean whine more.
P.S.S BG section is for stupid posts here is one fffffsss! :D

Aleven1

Banned
Ahtlehson said:
How dare you?!?! O.O

I f00king pwnz0r 3v3ry 0n3 in NF!! :D lol wtf omg.. Sean makes me crazy.
First he cries that mids camp CK. Then he cries about BDs. Then he cries about others crying.
Sean.. Tha fat whiner of FH.

PS. Couldn't resist to use this opportunity to make Sean whine more.
P.S.S BG section is for stupid posts here is one fffffsss! :D
sean is a lil kid who likes attention thats why he whine xD
and soz u are the megameights pwnztA über BD amagad...or smth xDD

Toffie

Fledgling Freddie
First of all I'd like to say sean is not in fallout and tho he is a friend of mine I do not agree with his behaviour on freddyshouse.

I would like to say that I think it was great last sunday, was a clueless group up(3bd-4 bd with a healer and some more I think) and a hib group Foo fighters(the green hib guild) I was forming a group with randoms on my clerc saharaa with( sean,laowu,and more).

Enough with the whole bds threads theres been to many of these...
Nothing forbids them from playing what they want

Toffie

Fledgling Freddie
I talked with him before when he asked reinvite a while ago, I told him I rather not. Haven't taken the time to remove all his chars good knows how many he's got :fluffle: but most of those that are in there are chars he longer plays on. Will take care of it soon enough

Aleven1

Banned
Toffie said:
I talked with him before when he asked reinvite a while ago, I told him I rather not. Haven't taken the time to remove all his chars good knows how many he's got :fluffle: but most of those that are in there are chars he longer plays on. Will take care of it soon enough
yay!! u made my day a bit better :sex: now go away sean, no1 likes u anymore :flame:

Toffie

Fledgling Freddie
Never said I don't like Sean, he is a nice guy ingame but I don't agree with all his post on fh and his insults towards others.

Aleven1

Banned
Toffie said:
Never said I don't like Sean, he is a nice guy ingame but I don't agree with all his post on fh and his insults towards others.
well i havent met him ingame either and talked to him like an adult, but i hate his attitude on FH for sure, and so does the most of the ppl i know..

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Aleven1 said:
well i havent met him ingame either and talked to him like an adult, but i hate his attitude on FH for sure, and so does the most of the ppl i know..

im a cool guy ingame, but i get bored 2 easy and love 2 piss ppl off ingame + it makes the playing experience better because every1 zergs and adds on you :D hardly any of this dueling bullshit :england:

(for toxic) torvalk is a fag because he is a valk who uses power pots ......

Aleven1

Banned
Sean said:
im a cool guy ingame, but i get bored 2 easy and love 2 piss ppl off ingame + it makes the playing experience better because every1 zergs and adds on you :D hardly any of this dueling bullshit :england:

(for toxic) torvalk is a fag because he is a valk who uses power pots ......
i would like to talk to u sometime <without flaming> but a shame i cant get on alb or anything, oh and a little message from dorimor

Lolz... :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom