Your outcomes of duels....

M

Meatballs

Originally posted by hrodelbert
well i've beaten a crush poler and velo ( slash?) without using engage and done it quite comfortably.

velo's thrust unless he used up respec sometime :eek:

G

gwyneth-love

Killed 48 friar 50poler 50minstrel all almost all tanks up to level 48(90%) ... Got to love an uber twinked defensive paladin ( level 43)

H

hrodelbert

fought two friars killed two friars.... hardest class for me is paladin ( ofc ) followed by merc

L

liste

first duel was with Derric. think i was at 5-10% at the end. very close.

Had Roalith for supper after that without stealth :p Evaded 3 slams helped, obviously (obviously, theres no need to mention his rematch, that involved quite alot of pink bits lying around).

I'll probably stay away from mercs. If i could get the jump on one (when he wasnt 100% prepared to be stabbed with in a second) i could take him easily by kiting, but.. stupid slashers, all of em.

Casters in any shape and form (with the possible exception of a wind theurg) will die easily.

Only had a 49 friar, but that was pretty easy.

Havent lost to an inf, so far.

Minstrel. had 2 duels, won both <hugs lifebane>.

no paladins so far.

no scouts. if he gets to crit shot, im dead. if not, im guesing he's dead without much of a hazzle.

all in all, i think dueling as an inf, is pretty futile, except against another inf. Scouts are probably even worse for duels.

Casters, well, whoever gets the QC, wins, i imagine.

Tanks do well. As i see it, /dueling was more or less made for these. the other classes simply dont make sense in an arranged fight. its quite fun though :)

Users who are viewing this thread