your earliest memory of exp'ing .. who with ?

A

adari

thoth, elahim, kyra (or something) on the plains, we were in a guild called Prophets of Light

i can remember thoth once said 'i heard elahim hit 15 this week' and we were all like WOW wtf ;p

F

Flimgoblin

doh how could I forget Sunis - that was back at level 6 or something stupid :)

killing filidhs and spiders in north black mountains with Spoo and Ali (a minstrel! wow what are they?)

remember getting utterly perplexed at the goblins that kept running away then reappearing with 200 of their friends.

M

Merl

I would say first person i xped with frequently was Pksilver and Greywolf, not sure if either of them still play Dji and Cplcarrot also spring to mind. Followed by my Wrath of Herne days with Denise, Legen and Huckster.

aaaaah those were the days :(

T

taranee

my sister (seeaira) told me to get the game and shes who i been with ever sen :)

A

alithiel50

Originally posted by Merl
Followed by my Wrath of Herne days with Denise, Legen and Huckster.
I remember exping with members of Wrath of Herne at the Ponies in Dartmoor and around Lyonesse before they actually formed the guild... Although I remember Denise better as a Paladin called Iselin! ;)

A

Alcoholic

i can't remember any names...damn all the alcohol i drunk while leveling. The nicest memory i have was the first time i walked from wd over the hillside and seeing plains for the first time. that was amazing the big empty plains. still the most beautiful place in albion:)

S

solersor

Originally posted by Ekydus
Heh. That reminds me. Right far back at the start, Delrith, Nyte and myself were all on Midgard/Prydwen. We managed to get up to about level 7ish and decided to change to Albion/Excalibur. It was fun though because me (Thane), Delrith (Beserker) and Nyte (Skald) were constantly going down to a Lan centre and trying to level up. We came into contact with weird little players such as a female who got very attracted to Delrith because she had a troll fetish. ROFL. Funny times.

Lol I remember her :) also remember when I was lvl 15 and thought I was uber because i was in plate armour lol

M

Merl

Originally posted by alithiel50
I remember exping with members of Wrath of Herne at the Ponies in Dartmoor and around Lyonesse before they actually formed the guild... Although I remember Denise better as a Paladin called Iselin! ;)

hehe yeh think she got bored with her paly and started Denise (scout), as far as i know she is now playing an eld on pry hib. But those were good times :)

K

Kcinimodus

Offcourse my RL mates Phrenesis, Khalen, Dordanov, Ambusher, Bertina, Saevus, we had great hunts together. Also teamed alot with Base, Levensann, Winfox etc in the early days :). Still remember teaming with Dalby, Matje, Zeus (Sollers "main" :p), Tazzbe, Pilia, Kulthas, Gregorian, Tiarta, Kaintz, Oshia, Shell, Ialkarn, Serra, Stekeltje, Mad, Filthius, and not to forget Outlaw and Zoyster, allthough we ended up dead most of the time :p.

Meet alot of "new" nice people when leveling my cleric, but they are too much to mention :).

T

TBF[Pazuzu]

Originally posted by Kurik BHM
Me and Pazuzu did alot of xp duos in the early days.

ofcourse i did alot of xping with all the Covenant of Zak members... but me and Pazz were tight..

tobad we dont speak to much lately :(

Sorry I don't speak much Kurik, I remember those days with happy memories too. I'm always off solo-ing somewhere keeping a low profile, killing some pointless set of green mobs for a drop I'll never get. At least I'm back in Zak now, I'll try keep in touch. You know you are still welcome to visit Newcastle anytime you want, there's at least 5 other Zakkers here too, you know it makes sense, it's just accross the North Sea. :)

Pazuzu

S

skile

It would be Belthazor and Raziel from Dragon Knights. Remember when we exped in Llyn barfog at lvl18 ^^.

K

Khalen

Teamed with a lot of people. Most of the old school ones. Although only 1 remembers me and it's a RL friend :) breaks my heart though...

R

Restart

First people I lvl'd with when first starting the game was Nolby Pride ;P started on first day as a healer and got it to lvl 50 lvling with Nolby Pride guys all the way.

T

Tilda

A cleric called Paladine on plains with my armsman at lvl 15 :)

There was a realy kind scout who at lvl 5 showed my wizard called Petros the way from Camp - forest to adribards retreat. It was so kind of him, and if I could only remember his name I would be forever in his debt.
So if you ever helped some n00b lvl 5 called Petros in campacorentin forest make contact!

iirc he was a scout or an inf, scout I think though.

hrm, what else.
Quicksilver and Bowen attempting to PL me and someone else at the undead monks in Barfog!

Some paladin inviting me to a Pony group at some realy low level and me going up about 5 levels inside a day.

Someone else telling me that it was bad to kill the last gobbo as that was teh "CRIP!!!111"

ah the memories <sigh>

Tilda

A

adari

Thoth, Elahim, Althalus or summet, Kyra (not sure)

A

adari

jesus christ, who the hell bumped this, i was reading my earlier reply to this shit post and it scared the hell out of me, thought it was a new post and i got hacked or something abnormal was going on WHATEVER

DAMN YOU

A

**Aligro**

earliest memory is being in the same guild as quicksilver/rayzor/sarsur when we were like lvl 10 or so

anyone else here remember "seventh legion"

S

swords

I remember going on a Guild hunt waaaay back to Tepoks mine with the old order of the Azure Bonds.

Dgit
Elodia
Pedd
Rushie
Faylin
Twinblades
Uridith
Ziro
Belomar

and a few others who's names escape me now.
Not sure if any of them remember that far back :)

I

Ialkarn

Back deeply in the beta days..

Godmode Nobrains and Tampax in Mhitra

Hatji Sturm and Tamseeka in keltoi

Serra (Poetry),Hatji,Pacific,Herbal (Northen),Filthius nobrains,Tilde,Sasha,Gessbache Verbaldiarroe (or whatever this friar was called),Chipper,Nilo,Araudri,Palladiumsix,Wivernus,Battosai (I never heard about this guy animore) in Snowdonia and Barrows.

Release:Onlyone,Nocturnal,Tamseeka,Sala as lowbie

then

Hatji,Pacific,Mad,Arty,Dherkova,Sasha,Shell,Tilde,Kcinimodus,Serra,Licker,Rada,Sala,Raistlin,Team Cow,Stekejie,Apocalypse and old man Filthius.

I miss those days really :)

G

gwal

the first members of "great danes of albion" (first all danish guild on the server), running outside camelot east gate. was my first day of daoc, the first time I ever logged on.

we went to the plains just outside cotswold, and there I got completely lost - found the graveyard before I found my way back to camelot with the help of my dear guildies :) later ownage of mithra, plains, and keltoi is enjoyable memories too.

amongst the very first ppl I can remember (sorry to those whom I have forgotten by now):

pallepop (was a cleric back then), terrick (was a merc back then), knud, cutnslash, belgarion

I

Ialkarn

Originally posted by gwal
the first members of "great danes of albion" (first all danish guild on the server),

No Gwal,the first danish guild of the server Was Conclave-Praetorians ,then they changed their line opening to other ppl.

A

adari

Originally posted by swords
I remember going on a Guild hunt waaaay back to Tepoks mine with the old order of the Azure Bonds.

Dgit
Elodia
Pedd
Rushie
Faylin
Twinblades
Uridith
Ziro
Belomar

and a few others who's names escape me now.
Not sure if any of them remember that far back :)

i remember one with the same people, dno if thats the same raid though :p wasnt that long ago methinks

i remember we asked belomar in /gu how much he needed to ding 50 but he didnt know cos he put a sticker on his exp bar ;d

A

Appollo

Used to grp with Fing in Mithra, plains and yes our trip to Av Marsh. What was name of HG cleric Sunc i think?

Ofc Bobiskey all thru the 1st 50 lvl's.

Some other names stand out: Knoxville, Mcdonalds, Quicksilver (dinged 50 with him in a tree grp), Aussie and Cplcarrot. Rest is a blur :(

D

Dardamein

Remember killing ants with Kantz and Celt

Those were days

M

mawina_HB

First name I remeber was from L10-12ish. Puma a cleric. Was Playing Dina then a Theughist. i eventually moved to mawina and Puma moved to Viel a theugist.......

I also remeber Wildfire from the gobo times - when he body pulled then as caster. We are all flabegasted - especially when he asked " sos does any1 else wanna try" and all of us went /em scare fott in dirt and look away.

maw

G

greenfingers

Pizzabox (in salis plain)
Aoe (hunters in Cornwall) ... Aoe made PBAOE'rs grp friendly !!!
and ofc the rest of my guild at that time:
Phoenix Guard .... damn I miss U guys :D

V

Vasconcelos

Humm

With the old Ferus Legionis and some friends at Barrows: Elbeek, Orticus, Martek, Simushin n his bro (they left the game soon after), Pitonisa, Faya (the 1st cabalist i ever met), Steve (ubah shield merc :p).

At tanglers with Galaha, Forbiddian, Elegido, Savanah, Saurons, and the Xanadu Honorabili Protectores crew (all nice dutch dudes&dudettes)

At the doomed Lyonesse twees: Quicksilver, Cute (one of the 1st infils), Galaha and Pitonisa again, Riderich, Lun, Venganza, Karnat, Chapitologo (remember this guy well coz he was one of the few pbt theurgs so he started to get into trees groups at 42).

Still remember the 1st hours after the epic armors patch, doing the quests with a fg of mercs/infils :lol: Gobbo, Steve, Elbeek, Saurons, Karnat....

Ah!! The memories....

L

lwofyre

First chars I ever grouped with were my old guild-mates (XHP) Rashim, Fungus, Glottis and Sangdrax.
Then there were people like Javai and Vlad (XP all the way to 46 when i had to take a 2 month break), Matje and Zeuz, some other DvE members, Spandau, Tante and Noenkel, Uric (damn I miss those cats sessions),Celilgrin, Zanta, Destor, Moei, Aikon and Lene and the old Krane.
Sure there were loads more, but these ppl kinda stick out.

I got the feeling leveling in the beginning was alot more fun. Sure it was damn slow but you actually had a chat every now and then. And if someone died, you rezzed and carried on. Groups didnt break just cause something went wrong, you just tried harder. People seemed to pay more attention, they didnt go afk every 5 minutes (besides the usual thurg/mincer at trees).

People seemed to be more open to invite other people, hardly you got turned down cause <this is a guild group> (Well, Royal Bavarians are excluded there :p - but heck, they level twice as fast as the rest of Ablion).

.. and all those stupid things we did then. Like saving the 5s for a horseride and running from Camelot to Lethantis cause 5s were alot of mony (around lvl6 :) ). Still remember how long XHP spend weeks of lvling to gather the 300g for an embleem .. and then we had a 2 days fight over the colors - sweet memories :D

B

bahamuts

was with (real) aelfren in tomb of mithra :)

another one I remember is aery(faylins theurgist) when I was in north black mountains, had to kill a queen ant for a quest I had. meet her up there and we started killing :)

L

leoric

Tilda,s cabby in Cornwall tombs, Astas (Realist in FC) and Meilyr who i dont think plays anymore :/, Duryn aswell as Jager, Booboo And Siebien in Lyon 'CHAINING' (Bring back chaining!) Gobbos, First time i went to frontiers was with Duryn, Both lvl 5, Bearly knew what we was doing and found ourselves up by Caer Hurbury, Where the first lvl 50 i saw was :) Cant remeber his name, But he was from 'The Dragon Fighters' Oh what an adventure :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom