Your best RvR memories.

Fiver

Fledgling Freddie
Pre TOA ..I just left alb aand joined hib/prydwen.Made an enchanter and started on rvr at lvl 40+..A sunday morning i was running around Bledmeer,hibs had it..down the hill i saw a rr5 skald and decided to give it go :)

Stun him,pet on him and and just nuke with DD as good as i can,stun ends and skal starting to fight my pet :confused: A few nukes after he was dead..Thx for MCL and Wp :)

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Had a wow exerience yesterday.

Jumped a scout and we started fighting it off while more and more albs were coming and noone was adding. Killed the scout after like a minutes fight then got steamrolled by the albs.

Funniest thing about this is that Aim (everyone that knows me about scouts and knows Aim know why this is a wow) was one of the guys standing watching and didn´t add.

At that point I really thought there is a god :D

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:
Actually to give a broader spectrum I should probably mention two other things.

Made a kill between MTK and MMG and was attacked by a healer as I ran back to stealth. My fault, I was being careless. There was a group near by, naturally, so I decided to run away. The healer was having none of it and actually started meleeing me. Fuck this I think, and begin twatting the fellow upside the head. However, thanks to some right retarded handwork on my end, and some craziness by the healer that I simply had no idea how to deal with, I got meleed to death by a healer. He wasn't even specced anything respectable.

Also me and Meduza once got solo'd by Slytale. Poison and DDs (I don't care how much NS's complained about those, I hated them. The vast majority of NSs never appreciated their value) kept me interrupted the entire fight so he killed Meduza, and I aint no condition to be meleeing Nightshades.

I loved that odins scene back then, such fun with u 2 guys sargeras,taliver,slytale,alderian etc.

Tip

One of Freddy's beloved
xxManiacxx said:

Jumped a scout and we started fighting it off while more and more albs were coming and noone was adding. Killed the scout after like a minutes fight then got steamrolled by the albs.

Funniest thing about this is that Aim (everyone that knows me about scouts and knows Aim know why this is a wow) was one of the guys standing watching and didn´t add.

Gave Aim a right bollocking for ruining the reputation lol, you dont know how tempted he was to actually slamming you, as you have had this love/hate relationship going on for years, he actually solo's alot now during the day as now we rarely have time to play online together, he hasent been adding on people for some time now, sometimes you see a good fight and its more fun to watch :)

Octo

Fledgling Freddie
Best experiences.. must have been either on some of Ardamels more successful raids (the ones where the whole idea was to fake RR to farm tons of hibs/albs.. and you get 10 hibs/albs deathspam every sec after the "trap" has been triggered).. or some of the fights in DF pre NF - Blocking Hib/Alb from DF with a random fg, "playing" the big zergs. Would be nice to see DF get active again. Now that scrolls are worthless its a very nice place to farm cash - One kill in the highlv areas are worth like 100g+ for a crafter.

Moaning Myrtle

Fledgling Freddie
My best memory was on my Necromancer, Moaning Myrtle.

I was on the shore at DC in Emain, and got attacked by a Hunter and SB duo. I killed them both and had just popped MCL and healed a little when I got jumped about 5 secs later by another SB who I also spanked. A Warrior joined in and I killed him as well!

Another memorable fight was just at Aggrammon Bridgehead, again on my Necro. 3 RR5+ SBs jumped me at the same time and I kill them all - raaaah! :clap:

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Tip said:
Gave Aim a right bollocking for ruining the reputation lol, you dont know how tempted he was to actually slamming you, as you have had this love/hate relationship going on for years, he actually solo's alot now during the day as now we rarely have time to play online together, he hasent been adding on people for some time now, sometimes you see a good fight and its more fun to watch :)

Must have forgot something then yday when he stealth zerged at dc bridge with Quindexter Jix and Blitz.
I guess -.-

Tip

One of Freddy's beloved
Gahn said:
Must have forgot something then yday when he stealth zerged at dc bridge with Quindexter Jix and Blitz.
I guess -.-

Thats more like the Aim i know, good lad :)

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Matriarch|Sneakers said:
Lol, that was a planned event my friend, and you albs wtf had that one comming. Anyone who was there that morning in Odins AMG knew why we camped there.

Oh yes, I'm sure you'll be able to think of any excuse for any occaision, but if a member of another realm should move about with more than two other people, oh, that's stealthzerging of the highest magnitude, barely a step down from babyrape imo, I'm sure.

Loxleyhood said:
Oh yes, I'm sure you'll be able to think of any excuse for any occaision, but if a member of another realm should move about with more than two other people, oh, that's stealthzerging of the highest magnitude, barely a step down from babyrape imo, I'm sure.

Well, not sure what to say. I didn't see myself as a stealthzerger with my shade back then, and I doubt anyone else can seriously say that Sneakers the luri shade was a notorious stealthzerger. Have no idea who I should been stealthzerging with Oo

Nvm, obviously we will all have a bit diff views on how things where back then.

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:

Yeah, had Aim not adding on me when I was fighting a reaver with my thane a couple of days ago.

I felt dirty :<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom