Your best RvR memories.

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
My best memory when playing NS is when i won a 1 vs 5 at amg Emain(of). My heart was realy pumping after that. 3 of them was rr2-4, 1 was rr5 and 1 rr6.

I got 2 good ones with Druid. One where we ran a guild group (IG) and meet a mid tank group. The mid tank group all assist very good on one of our druids. Problem was that we had 4 Druids in the group so we just kept him alive while our tanks picked the mids off 1 by 1. Very easy to heal just 1 target tho his health jumped from 100% to 1% alot.

The other is a other guild grp fight at hmg odins(of) where we meet 4 fg albs. 4 druids, 1 bard, 3 tanks in group this time also. The fight lasted loong loong time as i used up 20 Power potions, used mcl a few times. When we just beat the albs a mid fg adds but we manage to beat those also.

Ballistixxx

Fledgling Freddie
mini story

i remember a time when my vamp was in his lvl 20's or low 30's, i was xping in Df when i heard the cries of enemy's incoming:eek7: . i retreated up the ramps and took cover in the corner of the merchant room, about 5 minutes later i ventured out of the corner and along the edge of the room so i could look out to see if any were incoming. suddenly i noticed a stealthed-up Scout rr5 beside me :eek2: and panicked, running away, but when he didnt followed i moved back to him to find he was AFK.

it took me about 10 minutes to kill the fekker :twak: he blocked alot but finally when he died i dinged to 1l6 :cheers:

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
my best memory is the last week with 1 vs 1 zone, proly the best thing after 4 years.

Eyres

Banned
this morning from 7am, watching 2fg of albs plus sorcs and di bots roaming in odins pissing about with towers, camping the bridge killing soloers, stealth loreing stealthers, camping the dock merchant so you cant buy a ticket for a boat and generally being fucking retards that will disappear at prime time because they have as much skill as a peice of ham in an egg box

mabus
snewk
vij
yukiuzan
dtmedic
whacky
askin
torild
whiterazor
atien
mezzmero
moooomin

i wish you all a happy life :m00:

Gegge

Loyal Freddie
on my eld: OF odins - me and blaze duo'ed a fg albs even tho their mezz broke really fast. also remember when we ran rr gg in OF odins one evening and i donno how we did it, but it just poped alb grps after alb grps, forming this big zerg while we're fighting them and we made it... we were having a tank grp with 1 mana eld, think we killed around 6-8 fgs on an open field. all the grps didnt come at once but almost.

on my ranger: me, adari and tdaer (slytale) running our rangers to MMG OF emain and when we get there, there's a random spick on the "hib" side, so we stood next to each others and executed him with 1 crit shot each.
the same trio once went to castle sauvage and some random mincer ran out and we decided to "joggle" with him using FZ + turning him into a spraggon. i think adari recorded that in fraps.

my funniest moment in daoc ever has to be when i duoed with adari and we went to uppland (in OF). there we spoted a grey con bonedancer lvling on mobs. adari decided to go grapple him and he just stood there, looking at adari not knowing wtf just happened. i think the bd was a piltangentsmate btw! anyways.. i was still stealthed on my ranger and then i said on vent "here comes the arrow of d00m" and i crit shoted him while he was grappled. donno why but it looked so funny that we both laughed our asses off.

there's obviously a lot more nice memories of like good fg fights etc but i just picked these coz of the fun factor :p

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
Aloca said:
I got 2 good ones with Druid. One where we ran a guild group (IG) and meet a mid tank group. The mid tank group all assist very good on one of our druids. Problem was that we had 4 Druids in the group so we just kept him alive while our tanks picked the mids off 1 by 1. Very easy to heal just 1 target tho his health jumped from 100% to 1% alot.

Was Druid his name or just a druid?

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
Killing an Infil/mincer duo (Pied and Glimmer, ~RR7) in old Emain on my own.
Infil didn't purge the mezz poison, dodged the FZ... all in all everything worked out perfectly for me :)

otherwise hunting in Darkness Falls after it got released, was great fun dodging the little army of alb rogues.
About 2 years later I got told that albs didn't even want to have DF because of me :D

but the definite best one was when Hibs were about to retake the Cauldron of Dagda (Old Frontiers). Front of Grallerhorn was shroomed badly, loads of Hibs inside. Climbed up on the rear and scared a lurikeen (or he lagged) to fall off the wall and die - dropping the precious lurikeen cookingpot right in front of me.
Sprinted for the lake with my new precioussss when I saw something coming from the Fenrir Fortresson on the horizon. Bulky, tall chars mixed with normal sized ones. Must be mids!
Ran towards them and... figured out that it was a bunch of Firbolgs and Celts. Ack!
Dropped into the lake and hoped they hadn't seen me yet. A flash of light and a hammer the size of me later I only could watch my shiny, preciouss cauldron sink to the seafloor - and the hibs taking off back to Grallerhorn :D
Few moments later the cavalry arrived and safed the Cauldron and the day :clap:

Nix

Fledgling Freddie
My best memory is when I focuspulled a RR5 infil with my pet. Even dropped the shield and healed the pet a bit before reapplying focus and finalizing him. I won't publish his name, don't want to humiliate him in public ;)

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
Eyres said:
this morning from 7am, watching 2fg of albs plus sorcs and di bots roaming in odins pissing about with towers, camping the bridge killing soloers, stealth loreing stealthers, camping the dock merchant so you cant buy a ticket for a boat and generally being fucking retards that will disappear at prime time because they have as much skill as a peice of ham in an egg box

mabus
snewk
vij
yukiuzan
dtmedic
whacky
askin
torild
whiterazor
atien
mezzmero
moooomin

i wish you all a happy life :m00:
lol
they still lurking, hoping to bait all 3 of us out of bledmeer T3 . Feel free to have another go at the door btw guys, we all low RR and we all dinged once off you so far.

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Best memory as grped would be me and shrews against an alb stealth zerg (5-6 peeps if memory serves), plus Yredran and with a gr8 Calaw finalle just as we were going to restealth. With Calaw actually jumping us but being quite unlucky. Got evaded on his first swing..Comeback-FG landed...and then Shrews sent him on a FZ ride to save me as i was like 2%. And...he forgot to Frap it !! grrrrrr

Best solo your be a massive 7 consecutive fights chain early hours near Beno Bridgehead. Many were rr3-4 but i was swapping weaps like crazy. (tho i had some secs between most of the fights to restealth and use FA. But they just kept comming solo and ignorant ! :p .Lost to a rr3 paly (after his IP) after 2nd slam and with purge down :(

PS: Also a memory which makes laugh my ass off. The story goes like that...
I carelessly walk heading Agramon Crossing... i then see a rr10 infil stealthed near me... i step on his spike...dmg ticks and i see its Lxn... i start sprinting and head for the water... i kite using end totem... at some time if i remember well he uses a Flame Javelin..i keep kiting... and when i am able..i use FA...and turn to fight. Suddenly Lxn takes a handbrake turn and begins heading for the coast...like he is running for his life... got Garrote on him... spammed it... he died.. me 100%... he didnt even turn to swing .. /shrug

Gegge

Loyal Freddie
Nix said:
My best memory is when I focuspulled a RR5 infil with my pet. Even dropped the shield and healed the pet a bit before reapplying focus and finalizing him. I won't publish his name, don't want to humiliate him in public ;)

name and shame! name and shame!

Galaha

Fledgling Freddie
my best rvr memories is when i played alb :(. mising you all nerfff

Alexandrinus

Fledgling Freddie
was soloing with my BM in OF when i saw Alb relic keep is under attack, moved there and saw alot of Mid's 30-40 and some Hib's 10-20 after 30-40 minutes we took the relicgates down and split up relic's
everyone thought mid's will never let us go with one of them,but they did /salute

brad

Fledgling Freddie
My best memory is when it was 5v1 v me.

For some reason it was 5 scouts around about RR3-7 all bunched up together, and they started shooting me.

I run up hit battler charge and warguard, swicth to small shield, and start pummeling them, why half are still trying to shoot me, while 2 of the others are trying to melle me down to no avail.

I killed 3 quite quickly, and had the last 2 semi high RR ones 6-7 still alive, i get fz'ed hit testudo, come back............being on low hp now, around 35% i hit malice charge, slam smack smack, slam smack smack.

wohoo i beat them all.

That was my best memory by far, doubt i could play that well again though.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
running with my lvl 3x eld in odins when a rr6-7 vendo zerk at 1% hp hit me, i lost 95% of my hp in one swing and he died to dmg shield :p

also its always a lot of fun to kill 3 people in a row on my ns, got two of those fights when i did the last day of my sprint towards rr8. such a big adrenaline rush when me and the third guy are both one swing off dying, and im the lucky one who lands it first. those are the rare few moments i actually make a noise irl while playing :p

next to that.. hmm..

good old times with crocodiles hidden inside bags, watching brack moc pbae red guard to bits after 5-6 of us were already dead in the floor watching him, pbae bombing gol down in under 3 secs, charging lordrooms with 4 druids in group spreadhealing -> moc pbae, while the leader was explaining tactics to approach carefully.. playing healer/thane duo in thid with my gf in crappy gear, very suicidal but also very funny :p

then ofcourse gorre.. defending the tower we claimed from 70+ hibs and killing them all with zoy, garba, kerith, sacre, outlaw, elcain, asty, fk knows who else was in the guild.

can get so very nostalgic over daoc :)

Alexandrinus

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:
My best memory is when it was 5v1 v me.

For some reason it was 5 scouts around about RR3-7 all bunched up together, and they started shooting me.

/rofl

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
one more

getting critshot by Scouse, FZed and shot down to 5% health before I actually got to him - evade the last arrow -> Comeback -> Frosty Gaze -> Hamstring chain ... dead Scouse! :D

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
Xxcalibur said:
my best memory is the last week with 1 vs 1 zone, proly the best thing after 4 years.

Couldnt agree more!

And the best moment must have been killing 3 hib casters at glen docks yesterday ^^

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Nuxtobatns said:
Best memory as grped would be me and shrews against an alb stealth zerg (5-6 peeps if memory serves), plus Yredran and with a gr8 Calaw finalle just as we were going to restealth. With Calaw actually jumping us but being quite unlucky. Got evaded on his first swing..Comeback-FG landed...and then Shrews sent him on a FZ ride to save me as i was like 2%. And...he forgot to Frap it !! grrrrrr

Aye that was amazing:) got the old blood racing for sure.Happy days on Agramon Alb bridge aka ghost town now

Oldbone|Ramble

One of Freddy's beloved
Redb, Lorelei and me in OF mmg/prydwen, vs ~5mids at start, then 3-4 stealthers, and shortly 3-4 more arrived..

With mezz, root, pets, end up, and dd/pb we kited and killed them all, not sure how many there was at the end but maybe 1.5fg;)

Ckiller

Loyal Freddie
Oh i dunno best rvr memories r either first few rvr attempts gettin pwned by bluppje or when i killed a lvl 50 rr3 hero (tribone) with my pally who at that time was 47 :)
Or winning against 4 sbs and a hunter yet again with my pally campin htk in odins hehehe OOOLD times rawked. Also liked playin my inf in OF was acctually kinda feared in odins :)

First months of toa when shapechanges wasnt that usual and i had it on my wizz almost takin out a fg mids cos they didnt know who was pbaoein them to death hehehe

Nowadays hmm well alot of fun fights but none i remember as good as the old ones

Ballen

Fledgling Freddie
Best memory was my first relicdefense, was around April 2002, hibs attacked our power relickeep. Had an absolute blast. Another time was when albs held Fensalir, I was on my SB and PA.ed ppl through wall at climbspots, easiest rp's ever and funniest.

Eyres

Banned
Cylian said:
one more

getting critshot by Scouse, FZed and shot down to 5% health before I actually got to him - evade the last arrow -> Comeback -> Frosty Gaze -> Hamstring chain ... dead Scouse! :D

scouse nearly killed you thats somthing to be ashamed of really

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Finding Porkbelly solo! :D

On a more serious note;

Was back in the pre-cluster iRvR days with Beno > Berks being the main area of rvr. Primetime i had a fight vs some rr5 assassin, killed him. Rr2 vamp comes charging along while i'm on about 50% hp, kill him with about 30% left. Savant nightshade comes along for the glory kill (can't have been 50, saw him from a mile off :p), easy kill. Then i see a rr6 sb coming while i'm on around 20% hp, thinking 'oh shit'. Evade his perf, DF, hammy chain, i'm about 4k rps better off and massive epeen spam :D

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
2 of my best RvR memories are playing substitute aug:er with Savage Conclave, first one is camping a NF-bridge for the first time. Had a stand off with an alb zerg at boldiam bridge for about 45 minutes and escaped afterwards. was really a blast and hearing skarbonefist whineing since he had died and released 5 or 10 minutes into the fighting since he thought we'd wipe was kinda funny :)

also had a great fight with that group in the water just N of Beno tower 4 against some high RR hibs which ended with only xenja alive :)

other than that i have very fond memories of the OF relic raids both (defending and raiding) with my huntress. i was so proud when i got my first lvl50 kill ever on a mid relic raid against the hibs :)

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Vladamir said:
Finding Porkbelly solo! :D

Fek i forgot that...i have found him SOLO... but 99% i bet he was doing an assassination mission. Passed by unstealthed DC bridge...he wiped the floor 4 swing after...

Kerith

Fledgling Freddie
got 2,

1: my very first time in emain, when i was in phoenix guard. we were relic raidin hibs and our job was to block mmg, alas i was late and had to find it myself, ended up somewhere near scathaig.

2: when carnac first went live and there was zergs of lvl1s + 2s camping amg :D

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
Think i will add this one as my best memory sofar since i returned to Daoc.

Danamyr said:
I just fought you on my Paladin, Sturgis at DC (1005 AM UK Time, 21 Mar 06) and I am a bit disappointed with the way you conducted yourself TBH.

We had a fair fight, you were going to lose then disappeared with less then 5% left. I hate it when stealthers do that, if I beat you fair and square then I expect your RPs, I am only RR3 FFS!

I went off to heal, but did not expect to get followed and killed when sat down, that is just completely fucking lame.

Hope you enjoyed my RPs - you've pissed me off. But then I see you hang around with Censi so what else should I expect?

It would be good if you learnt the meaning of honour and fair play the next time we meet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom