Your best gaming moment.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Probably DAoC killing 37 people solo with my (nerfed) smite cleric in DF :D Granted I had a log out in between for about 15 minutes but it was still epic fun. :D

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Probably initial days of leveling up in DAOC, made so many in-game friends. Such a great laugh especially in areas like Dartmoor and Cornwall. Playing alongside guys such as Madonion, Fii, Spiral, Zeyd and so many others doing goblins in Cornwall was such a laugh.

leggy

Probably Scottish
I forget you're a DAOCer @Hawkwind ... maybe it's because you're so nice and make sense :)

To all the others... I mean this with the greatest respect: I don't necessarily hate you.

Cemeterygates

Can't get enough of FH
It's all DAoC for me. Oh, apart from Barbarian on the com' 64.

More recent stuff is playing as a skald/valk duo and taking on an alb group in a tower and killing them all.

Going back a while, hangin with my buds from HoR (Wullie, Tana, Ait, Merri etc) and doing the hib dragon zone for the first time, and full on shitting myself at the prospect of the dragon, used to get the roar thing in the chat log?

The first time going into muire tomb....fuck that left me on edge big time, but I was with a badass champion that I lvld with a lot in the end so I felt half safe.

BG action with Aiteal (sp?, he was a HoR dude) on our rangers and causing some chaos.

It seems I'm always let down by games, especially MMO's these days.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Either my first run around outside the castle in Mario 64 or me and my mate 1000 miles away clearing out spraggon den with two chanters

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom