You know it's not your night when...

C

Coren

I agree with Glyph because his comments are way more original than those of that sOtllamerIRCDerric!

D

Derric

Originally posted by Coren
I agree with Glyph because his comments are way more original than those of that sOtllamerIRCDerric!

You've always been a meanie! :(

T

Traia

Originally posted by Glyph_mid
Only 4 or 5 sotl members so far, got some to go...waiting

Oh and Add Omen, got same classes as Morch?, because that one was hilarous as well. And the QQ remarks and remove head from ass etc. remarks, find new material, its been used the last 10 years and havent been laughed at the last 9 years and 300 days

Yeah however this sort of reply isn't stereotypical? Actually wait it is... its the new fotm to say "don't say QQ"... if you can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen imo, dont invite the comments in the first place!

On the topic of originality... "irlmetoverIRCingameSOTLfriendsletshaveaball"... is this a "look at me im so cool I flame SotL statement"?!!!!

I THINK IT IS!!

Why not turn your hypocrit radar on yourself, my guess is the results will be just as bad if not worse.

G

ghoul

what sotl members has posted so far mr add omen ? :-(

C

Coren

Originally posted by Traia
Yeah however this sort of reply isn't stereotypical? Actually wait it is... its the new fotm to say "don't say QQ"... if you can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen imo, dont invite the comments in the first place!

On the topic of originality... "irlmetoverIRCingameSOTLfriendsletshaveaball"... is this a "look at me im so cool I flame SotL statement"?!!!!

I THINK IT IS!!

Why not turn your hypocrit radar on yourself, my guess is the results will be just as bad if not worse.

Zzzz.. Such a cliché reply, can't you think of something original like Glyph??

T

Traia

Sorry originality escapes me atm, guess I'll just QQ like everyone else...

PS.. QQ

G

ghoul

its ok traia, we cant all be geniuses, such as glyph :-(

O

old.Atrox

QQ
cut the cheese...

L

Lochlyessa

sotl sux0rs, bo pwnz0rs your b0x0rs irl m8!1!!1!!eleven!1

C

Coren

Good to see you haven't really lost your touch. All these attempts at witty replies that were actually far beneath Glyph's level of originality frightened me.

T

Traia

Good to see you haven't really lost your touch. All these attempts at witty replies that were actually far beneath Glyph's level of originality frightened me.

It's like riding a bike... you never forget how to be (un)original.

T

Traia

Originally posted by Lochlyessa
People like riding your bike drea? ;o

No idea, I never had one and never learnt to ride one.... guess that explains my copycat tendancies and horrible unoriginal posts!

My guess is Glyph learnt to ride at a very early age tho!

O

old.Atrox

Coren don't you realise that there are enough people to hate in the world already, without your putting in so much effort to give us another?

L

Lochlyessa

w to the t to the f to the p to the w to the n to the e to the d imo!

S

Septina

Originally posted by Lochlyessa
w to the t to the f to the p to the w to the n to the e to the d imo!

:uhoh:

You scare me at times Loch :(

R

Roalith

Who invited the sotl old guard to spam my thread? :<

O

old.Morchaoron

Originally posted by Roalith
Who invited the sotl old guard to spam my thread? :<

and who invited the frustrated thane glyph? :rolleyes:

G

grizlasthehero

this just a ex sotl reunion or somit? :p Shame u guys dont rvr to the standard u had before. Griz

C

Coren

Originally posted by old.Atrox
Coren don't you realise that there are enough people to hate in the world already, without your putting in so much effort to give us another?

Don't worry Xorta, I don't hate you.

D

Derric

You are,you tried to fool people you're from Nijmegen,but you're really from Paris!!! PIERRE!!

C

Cavex ElSaviour

:clap: givz more old skool sotl flame thread :clap:

They used to keep me busy in the long dark school days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom