You know it's not your night when...

R

Roalith

You shoot a shammy twice. He blocks both shots. Then dots you once. Then a fotmwtfomfgpwn savage 2 shots you in less time than it takes for the dot to tick a second time.

sigh.jpg

O

old.mattshanes

Originally posted by SoulFly Amarok
:\ Ain't that just nice..

Wonder what it be like with the 4 spd claws xD

Hope they release 1.64 with 1.65:p

I been hit 1045 quad roalith.... got no host for my screenie of 2500 damage in 3 seconds :/

R

Roalith

Originally posted by Dook_Pug
Working as intended.

Actually, not, as they get a baby slap of a nerf in 1.65 :p

And yeah Matt, I know what you mean - I've got screenshots of my armsman blocking/parrying vs a full fotm group before. At least, until the healer stunned me and I keeled over in 1 second flat.

D

Dook_Pug

Originally posted by Roalith
Actually, not, as they get a baby slap of a nerf in 1.65 :p

I was being sarcastic you muppet!

Hmm, but then... if you were being sarcastic too I'm a muppet.. but then what if...

...nm

A

aveh

Good call, attacking a savage and a shaman. Didn't they teach you about selecting decent targets in scout school?

But no, its clearly the fault of the omgwtfilovetopostfotmwhinesaboutwtfpwnsavages

L

Lochlyessa

yes, cos you can clearly see him attacking the savage there.. ;<
maybe the savage came after he started shooting? notice that it got a behind stun style in.. not normally something you get when facing people :E. But then, this is just conjecture, and it might well be as much bullshit as your post in the end :<

S

Septina

This thread is silly! Savage is the most balanced class in the game.
Stop whining imo!

[/sarcasm]

:eek:

EDIT: Ohh, and that SS is edited with Photoshop *nod nod*

D

Derric

I think this thread will turn into a "oh you BoF/SoS using albs just gets all loving and us poor mids only gets nerfed all the time" kinda thread. ;o

S

Septina

Originally posted by Derric
I think this thread will turn into a "oh you BoF/SoS using albs just gets all loving and us poor mids only gets nerfed all the time" kinda thread. ;o

Wanna re-roll mid and play HARD mode Dewwic? :x

D

Derric

Nah,I'll stay here in alb and run around with BoF/SoS up 24/7

A

aveh

Originally posted by Lochlyessa
yes, cos you can clearly see him attacking the savage there.. ;<
maybe the savage came after he started shooting? notice that it got a behind stun style in.. not normally something you get when facing people :E. But then, this is just conjecture, and it might well be as much bullshit as your post in the end :<

OK. So by your assumption, a savage would be able to go from out of clipping range to melee range within a few seconds? Thats one hell of a quick savage. That, or the scout was so RP horny that he forgot to check behind before releasing his shot.

My post isnt bullshit - it just pisses you off because I dare to put forward a different view in a whine thread, and thereby question Albion's favourite whining topic.

From the abbreviated set of messages we get at the top - the most logical assumption is that he attempted to turn and run when the attack didn't go as planned, and thats why the savage got the rear pos style in. And really, why else would he turn and run - he certainly wouldn't be running away from a shammy...

Clearly at no point did I say Savages weren't overpowered, but its pathetic to watch Albion blame savages for everything thats gone wrong for them recently, especially when its their own ****ups.

D

Derric

About as funny when mids cry about BoF and SoS for everything you mean? o0

A

aveh

Well, SoS & BoF doesnt have zergs of Mids PK camping primetime at the moment does it?

C

corranhorn1

Originally posted by aveh
Good call, attacking a savage and a shaman. Didn't they teach you about selecting decent targets in scout school?

But no, its clearly the fault of the omgwtfilovetopostfotmwhinesaboutwtfpwnsavages

attacked a savage, hunter and shammie solo on CS road other night. Had buffs of cleric that had just left group and was loging mind you.
Attacked savage, DT and attacked away, this is point i found out that shammie = bot so kept hitting the savage, hardly got touched by him cause of dt :p Inturupt the attempted bot heals = 1 dead savage, then killed the shammie. then ran for the hunter. attacked him and was gonna make easy work till a silly inf pa'd him and ruined my fun :(

Savages are really only totaly overpowered when mixed with healers/assist trains. 1on1 and you do have a chance if got certain abilities. Merc for instant got massive advantage at making the buggers fumble every hit :p

T

The Real Redi

The fact that Mythic allowed Trolls to take up Savagery is a bit dumb anyway - seeing as Celts and Sars (or whatever them ToA fellas are called) are being stopped from becoming NS's "cos they'd be too powerful" then ignore the fact that a fotm troll savage group with speed is just one of the most destructive teams i've seen recently is a bit of an oversight frankly.

Don't get me wrong, i don't begrudge all your powerlevelled, buffbotted, ub3r-T\/\/iNk3D, RP farming Troll savages, but yet again, Mids have the opportunity to field a class which can out damage ANY other opponent in that timeframe (Boneponcer being the other).

I'm hoping our half-ogres will have pets which quad-hit, and a 2sec insta-lifetap and allowed to wear chain, with spikes all over it... yeah!

M

Melachi-

Originally posted by aveh
OK. So by your assumption, a savage would be able to go from out of clipping range to melee range within a few seconds? Thats one hell of a quick savage. That, or the scout was so RP horny that he forgot to check behind before releasing his shot.

My post isnt bullshit - it just pisses you off because I dare to put forward a different view in a whine thread, and thereby question Albion's favourite whining topic.

From the abbreviated set of messages we get at the top - the most logical assumption is that he attempted to turn and run when the attack didn't go as planned, and thats why the savage got the rear pos style in. And really, why else would he turn and run - he certainly wouldn't be running away from a shammy...

Clearly at no point did I say Savages weren't overpowered, but its pathetic to watch Albion blame savages for everything thats gone wrong for them recently, especially when its their own ****ups.

How dare you challenge one of the IRC Celebritys!

tbh tho, well said

D

Damon_D

Well we could just give the savages stealth , and call em infil's , they would not be overpowered then :p

A

Aule Valar

Originally posted by Damon_D
Well we could just give the savages stealth , and call em infil's , they would not be overpowered then :p
they would also lack a near anytime stun, thus making then underpowered ;)

akanne rocks :) be nice to her

D

Derric

Any mid want a handkerchief or a shoulder to cry on? ;o

F

froler-mid

a unbuffed get wtfpwned by a buffed guy....OLD!!!!!!!

O

old.Morchaoron

thats weird... when i was in the realm selection screen for the first time it said Midgard, Hibernia, Albion... not Easy, Medium, Hard :confused: :confused: :confused:

R

Roalith

Thread wasn't intended as another savage whine thread by any means. If you look at the topic you'll notice it's a satirical take on the bad night's RvR I had.

I expected to be two shotted by a savage, quad-hitting twice in two hits. Nothing unbalanced about that by a long shot, it's happening all over the place.

What I was more amazed by was the 50 shield spec Shammy :(

And as for attacking a savage and shammy both at the same time... I only saw the shaman first, wandering around near APK. I went off chasing after him to let off a couple of shots, and the savage came from out of visual range around behind me (presumably catching up with his shaman group member) while I was chasing the shaman. Nothing too newbish about that, I hope?

A

Ardrias_Mid

Hi m8s is this where we can whine about stuff?

O

old.Atrox

Aveh mayhaps he was solo. mayhaps there was others attack the mids... but only mayhaps....

the point werent about him getting wtfpwnd by 2 mids, or that he should be able to wtfpwn them was about a shammie ( without shield spec ) blocking 2 (45+ ? spec ) attacks, then a Savage killing him in less then 1 DoT turn.

Also if an attack vs an Shammie goes balls you shoud try to run, shammies are teh kiters...
and mayhaps the Savage were behind a milegate or a tree os somewhere else where he couldnt be seen (unless with a Radar, so I assume you got one since you assumed that not seeing a player within cliprange is stupid/noobish).
So ye your reply were Bullshit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom