You know it's not your night when...

C

Cybwyn

Originally posted by Roalith
What I was more amazed by was the 50 shield spec Shammy :(

Had the same thing at Renaris the other night. 50 Longbow spec, about 1900 weaponskill when buffed and someone with an unspecced shield blocks 2 shots on the bounce. Stupid really. :(

G

Glyph_mid

Originally posted by old.Morchaoron
thats weird... when i was in the realm selection screen for the first time it said Midgard, Hibernia, Albion... not Easy, Medium, Hard :confused: :confused: :confused:

Thats weird, where the fuck did it say you were a stand-up comedian?, because thats fecking hilarious......NOT

Derric, the only ones whining in this post so far are albs and hibs, its you guys mentioning SOS and BOF, Aveh is merely sticking up for the savage class and the poor situation Roliath was in....YOU might need something to wipe the tears away.

And now the 10 "irlmetoverIRCingameSOTLfriendsletshaveaball" will stick up for Derric, because oh-no, someone went against him

D

Derric

I was talking from what I've seen on IRC the last months,the BoF/SoS whines has been outnumbering even the savagewhines.
And savage IS an overpowered class,there's no way anyone can try and not say that,and imo a class being overpowered is worse than an RA you can use every 30 minutes (or 15 with 2 clerics).
Having that damageoutput in combination with Determination is just plain silly.

Oh and btw,grow up. :)

O

old.Morchaoron

Originally posted by Glyph_mid
Thats weird, where the fuck did it say you were a stand-up comedian?, because thats fecking hilarious......NOT

its not a joke

G

ghoul

Derric, the only ones whining in this post so far are albs and hibs, its you guys mentioning SOS and BOF, Aveh is merely sticking up for the savage class and the poor situation Roliath was in....YOU might need something to wipe the tears away.

And now the 10 "irlmetoverIRCingameSOTLfriendsletshaveaball" will stick up for Derric, because oh-no, someone went against him

Add Omen members get dumber every day, its a shame really :-(

X

Xeanor

Originally posted by ghoul
Add Omen members get dumber every day, its a shame really :-(

aglee

it must be the inflation of fotm members

O

old.Morchaoron

roll more savages imo....

if they were really so powerful irl they would still exist today tbh ;p

T

Traia

OK!! Perhaps remove your head from your ass before commenting next!

G

ghoul

Originally posted by Traia
OK!! Perhaps remove your head from your ass before commenting next!
plz u sotl lajmur :-( why are you defending derric ? :-((((((((((((88888

E

Ezeine

QQ

T

Traia

Originally posted by ghoul
plz u sotl lajmur :-( why are you defending derric ? :-((((((((((((88888

Derric rocks! (?)

Also that SotL comment kinda begged a reply!

D

Derric

Derric rocks! (?) and we look after our own... our our ex-own. Also, he asked me to.

And I'm swedish,just like you. :p

A

Artemls

Derric rocks! (?)

Also that SotL comment kinda begged a reply!

Does sexy Dwea look after me too? ;)

T

Traia

Originally posted by Artemls
Does sexy Dwea look after me too? ;)

Well looking only at:

Originally placed in his signature by Artemisu the fotm n00b
Artemisu - Savage
Everlast

I would say... no, but seeing as you are who you are and huggles rock... OK!

A

Artemls

Well looking only at:

I would say... no, but seeing as you are who you are and huggles rock... OK!

Awww... We like the beauty and the beast, maybe your love will save me ;)

D

Derric

Awww... We like the beauty and the beast, maybe your love will save me ;)

I think you're too lost tbh. o0

G

Glyph_mid

Only 4 or 5 sotl members so far, got some to go...waiting

Oh and Add Omen, got same classes as Morch?, because that one was hilarous as well. And the QQ remarks and remove head from ass etc. remarks, find new material, its been used the last 10 years and havent been laughed at the last 9 years and 300 days

D

Derric

Heh,good to see you know what you're talking about. :p

A

Artemls

I'm old SotL but would never stick up for Derric. Got me killed way to many times when we played our Infiltrators.

D

Derric

I'm old SotL but would never stick up for Derric. Got me killed way to many times when we played our Infiltrators.

That's damn lies and you know it!
It was all Camillo's fault. :p

O

old.Atrox

Oh and Add Omen, got same classes as Morch?, because that one was hilarous as well. And the QQ remarks and remove head from ass etc. remarks, find new material, its been used the last 10 years and havent been laughed at the last 9 years and 300 days

hahahahhahahahahhahaha
jajajajajajajajajaj XDDDDDDDDD

rly

hahahahhahahahahahaha
hahahahahahhahahahaha
xDDDDD
hahahahha

haha
hah

w3 507! peepz st4nd 0p for eachotherz!
kinda like you Backup Omen ppl stand up for eachothers in Emain ( i mean 1fg helping 1fg )

O

old.Morchaoron

you think everything they tell you is supposed to be funny?

someone said QQ and indeed you are QQ'ing some more right now, and thats not a joke either... its true!

D

Derric

And the QQ remarks and remove head from ass etc. remarks, find new material, its been used the last 10 years and havent been laughed at the last 9 years and 300 days

And the "ololol1337SotLIRComgplz" thingie is really original? :)

D

Dook_Pug

This, my friends, is irony.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom