Yog, Karlo, Eggy and Jilsons Canterbury Piss Up

K

Karlo

Originally posted by yog-hurt
unfortunately for the FIRST time ever i got to fcuked to go on unfortunately :(

but was still fun and will make up for it this weekend!

p.s. CHARLIE ROCKEDDD!!! xxXDDD

Dave your a lightweight xD

D

Damini

Originally posted by Karlo
Our next stop was the beercart arms, had a mate playing in a band there.

We get there but it ended up that it would have cost £3 to get in and none of us coudl really be fucked to pay it. So instead dave trys to convince the guys on the door that we shuld be let in free, but they were cunts too and wouldn't let us, wankers.

That's my brother on the door for the live acts night.

K

Karlo

Re: Re: Yog, Karlo, Eggy and Jilsons Canterbury Piss Up

Originally posted by Damini

really!!! mad!!! they still wouldn't let us in though :(

Y

yeahyeah

raaaaah!!! U guys are total badasses!!!! I wish i was as hard as u lot irl!!!!

D

Damini

Nah, he wouldn't let you in for free, cos he never makes a profit after paying for the bands, and quite often chips in out of his own pocket to pay the bands when he doesn't take enough on the door, so if he let you in for free it would actually work out that he'd be paying for you.

Anyway, you missed a good night.

And if I ever make a phonecall stood in inches of Yog piss, I'll come and tear down your little cafe :eek: Rank.

E

Eggy

Re: Re: Yog, Karlo, Eggy and Jilsons Canterbury Piss Up

i apologise for calling him a mutated fuckwit

D

Damini

Hah, if you said anything of the sort then you weren't brave enough to say it audibly.

C

chi_

Damini, can you ban someone and make this thread even vaguely interesting please.

A

Apathy

Hah, if you said anything of the sort then you weren't brave enough to say it audibly.

RUMBLED! Bet they all live in halls of residence too, where the most outrageous thing they've done is use BluTac to stick up their Andre Agassi posters.

:spin:

a.

Y

yog-hurt

now james you know that so aint true!

anytime any place! :p

p.s Elajt arrange with James and you can come down anytime...sure you could stay at his pad! :p

p.s. Damini x

O

old.LandShark

In my honest and unhumble opinion, you're slowly turning into Repent. All of you. Except Apathy and Solly. STOP IT!

C

chi_

Originally posted by old.LandShark
In my honest and unhumble opinion, you're slowly turning into Repent. All of you. Except Apathy and Solly. STOP IT!

What he said.

K

Karlo

Originally posted by Apathy
RUMBLED! Bet they all live in halls of residence too, where the most outrageous thing they've done is use BluTac to stick up their Andre Agassi posters.

:spin:

a.

Actually ive graduated :D

S

Sol-

Originally posted by old.LandShark

:wub: u 2 Landie :p

:fluffle:

K

Karam_gruul

such wankers, why do you have to keep posting your saturday night outings on here? i cringe so much reading that, seeing how blatently 'grown up' and 'piss headish' you kids are trying to be. so rubbish, going to a weatherspoons isnt a piss up, its a fucking bingo game.

K

Karlo

Originally posted by Karam_gruul
such wankers, why do you have to keep posting your saturday night outings on here? i cringe so much reading that, seeing how blatently 'grown up' and 'piss headish' you kids are trying to be. so rubbish, going to a weatherspoons isnt a piss up, its a fucking bingo game.

if you weren't such a fucktard then you would realise we were in weatherspoons for 10 minutes. And if it akes you cringe why read it?

Tells me one thing.

Twat?

K

Karam_gruul

Originally posted by Karlo
if you weren't such a fucktard then you would realise we were in weatherspoons for 10 minutes. And if it akes you cringe why read it?

Tells me one thing.

Twat?

sorry i stopped reading at the weatherspoons section, was cringing so much by that point i was actually hitting people in the face as the walked past my desk.

your just a bunch of kids trying to prove your adult enough to have been pissed before. we know you have been pissed, we dont want to hear the 'funny' outcomes of your drunkeness, talk to each other about it, dont talk AT us about it.

nuff said.

Y

yog-hurt

maybe karam you are obviously modest...the only reason we do sucha thing is to get such a response from ones self! it makes us feel special when we know you care enough to reply in such a dignified way!

p.s. will you be my lover? Barney left me for a collie :/

K

Karlo

Originally posted by Karam_gruul
sorry i stopped reading at the weatherspoons section, was cringing so much by that point i was actually hitting people in the face as the walked past my desk.

your just a bunch of kids trying to prove your adult enough to have been pissed before. we know you have been pissed, we dont want to hear the 'funny' outcomes of your drunkeness, talk to each other about it, dont talk AT us about it.

nuff said.

actually im 22 years old ^^ but we're all entitaled to a laugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom