Yog, Karlo, Eggy and Jilsons Canterbury Piss Up

K

Karlo

Thought Id write a little account of Eggy, Yog, Jilson and Karlos night out in canterbury. The prettiest, now most pissed on, place in england!!

Well here goes... and for the benefit of dave we wont include his entire gayness.

I met the guys inside weatherspoons, my first tie meeting eggy and jilson, but ive got pissed a few times with yog before and laughed at his L337 drinking skillz

Anyway as soon as I walked in I could tell this was gonna be some crazy night as dave decided to tell me I could stay at his house over a hundred times and then standing up, pointing at some guy dressed as braveheart, and called him a cunt.

Eggy and Yog were already pretty pissed, so me and jilson had some catching up to do, took a bit of time though. Soon as we got out the spoons yog finds the closest phone box and pisses in it in broad daylight. We start walking up the street to go get more pissed with dave saying 'alright darling' to every single girl we walk past, probably wanting to give her the thumb of anal loving

Our next stop was the beercart arms, had a mate playing in a band there, told the guys, dave just said, Fuck him, hes a cunt, HAHA. Walking down the street rod and dave scare the shit out of a few old people outside some posh hotel by shouting at the top of there voices into there faces, damn funny. With mike (jilson) doing cartwheels like a little girl :clap:

We get there but it ended up that it would have cost £3 to get in and none of us coudl really be fucked to pay it. So instead dave trys to convince the guys on the door that we shuld be let in free, but they were cunts too and wouldn't let us, wankers. So we headed to this shit bar to meet my mate. I got ripped off for a double vodka and coke and wasn't happy!!! But dave made friends with some dog.. and I meen dog as in hairy beast.. no not daves usual women... a dog. We find out this dogs called barny and dave falls instantly in love, calling its name and runnign round the beer garden with it like some kiddy, fucking funny. By this point dave is wasted and we laugh at him shouting CHARLIE at this dog, takes about 5 minutes of the 3 of us telling him its called barney for him to take note. Time to move to Bar Extreme!
On the way out I grabbed a zambuca and set it alight in my mouth.. nice

We get in this place and everything is once again, fucking expensive.. apart from there flavoured vodkas. So we line them up and get drinking. Dave then sways and decides he has to go home, even with much persuasion he wont stay, so we call him a lightweight and kick him out the door. A few more shots and on to the club.

Everything in here seemed good, got more pissed, danced on an empty dance floor and was having a laugh. Then my fucking ex text me some nasty shit and being so pissed and the break up so close I get mildy pissed off. Combine that with the fact the damn DJ wouldn't play TATU and I was not a happy bunny. So after falling over myself like a twat and lobbed my phone across the club smashing into bits. Surprised it still works really, must have been quite funny to watch though. Anyway, I was so so so damn pissed I had to go home, combined with being a drunken depresent it was for the best.

Woke up this morning and feel like shit, really hungover and got the runs faster then linford christie on steroids, I didn't even get any on way home munchies!!!!!

Eggy can add there walk home cause I dunno what they did :p

E

Eggy

...so we got out of the club, pissed as fckin donuts, and started the long trek to the bottom of town.

mike was feeling rather "springy", so continues to cartwheel down the street, surprisingly well considering he got 15 shots of mars-bar, banana, strawberry and chocolate vodka, mixed them in a pint glass and downed them.

Various occurences of shouting at people, kicking bins, walls, cats followed on the way to Munchies. Get outside, ready to eat some chicken wings...AND ITS ONLY GONE AND FUCKING CLOSED. Fucking Turkish cunts, and it was only 2am. Me and Mike expressed our disgust to the immigrants sitting inside eating chips, and stumbled back to the house.

Thought I had better pop in and see if Dave was alive/breathing, so went into his room, where he was stretched out like he'd been anally raped in his bright orange (cool) boxer shorts.

Woke up this morning with Dave running around the house going "what time is it what time is it", where upon Mike answered "6am u cock". Went downstairs to assess the situation in the living room. Bottles of wine, pizza boxes, kebab trays, and half a Subway sandwich lying on the floor. Not bad. I kept finding fucking sweetcorn everywhere, god knows what the fuck Dave had been doing - maybe he invited Barney the dog back with him.

Anyway, quivered up to maccy ds for a brekkie with them, now I'm back at work. Hung over like fuck.

>>ANNOUNCEMENT: #canterbury on Qnet is now open for fans of us Canterbury twats! Anyone living in the nearish vacinity, come in for auto-ops, and fans come in for +v and chat to the celebs <<

I really want to bone this fit as secretary bending over the table in the corridoor.

A

Apathy

Just sounds like a really easy way to catch tuberculosis. Why not take up a sport or something instead? Much more fun.

a.

K

Karlo

Originally posted by Apathy
Just sounds like a really easy way to catch tuberculosis. Why not take up a sport or something instead? Much more fun.

a.

Maybe thats why my throats so sore :( might bethe dirty cigars dave made us smoke though

A

Apathy

Those aren't even cigars. :p Hamlet...pffft.

Right. That's it. I am coming to your shitty town and I am bringing proper alcohol, fine cigars and the Apathy Lady Pulling Technique.

You poor people haven't lived. :(

a.

E

Eggy

Those aren't even cigars. :p Hamlet...pffft.

Right. That's it. I am coming to your shitty town and I am bringing proper alcohol, fine cigars and the Apathy Lady Pulling Technique.

You poor people haven't lived. :(

a.

You're like fucking Rimmer.

We don't wanna take our ibooks out.

A

Apathy

It's hard to come to terms with it, I know. But you need help before one of you treads on a rusty nail.

a.

T

tris-

why do you sad group of fuck ups keep posting about your private lives? do you think anyone gives a fuck about any of you?

C

-coim-

Originally posted by n3wbie
why do you sad group of fuck ups keep posting about your private lives? do you think anyone gives a fuck about any of you?

turning into another flame thread? :rolleyes: *sigh*

E

Eggy

Originally posted by n3wbie

You obviously do "give a fuck", as you are replying to the thread. This is an off-topic forum, so choose which topics you read and reply to by the title.

Tbh, I would say it's more sad to go around calling people "sad fuck ups" than sharing our nights out with you. We do so because people ask us to. They like seeing the photos also. So, tbh, sod off.

C

-coim-

Originally posted by Eggy
You obviously do "give a fuck", as you are replying to the thread. This is an off-topic forum, so choose which topics you read and reply to by the title.

Tbh, I would say it's more sad to go around calling people "sad fuck ups" than sharing our nights out with you. We do so because people ask us to. They like seeing the photos also. So, tbh, sod off.

:clap:

R

Repent Reloaded

stfu, no one cares, dont tell us about ur life, etc...

K

Karlo

People do care.

Were legendary and you want to be us.

Come on admit. Apart from apathy, I think hes kind cool now :clap:

K

Karlo

Apathy has a big A.

a.

Quite frankly Apathy, Id rather you kept your big A to yourself tbh :p

E

Ekydus

Apathy's secret pulling technique is being himself. Girls love gays.

T

tris-

where did i use "big wurds" in this thread you fucking retard?

S

swords

/em hands N3wbie a clue

sounds like you had a laugh, i can also relate because i have had a hangover for the past week now.
I need Fizzy Good Make Feel Nice right now!

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Heh...this reminds me of what Repent used to do when he posted the details of his fun nights out 'with the lads'.

It all sounds like sooper dooper fun though.

C

Cala-more

The day after
menbabysitting.jpg

funny post eggy , karlo etc :D

N

-Nuked-

Originally posted by Karlo
Combine that with the fact the damn DJ wouldn't play TATU and I was not a happy bunny.

what kinda monster is that DJ :D:eek7::scared:
:eek2:

Y

yog-hurt

unfortunately for the FIRST time ever i got to fcuked to go on unfortunately :(

but was still fun and will make up for it this weekend!

p.s. CHARLIE ROCKEDDD!!! xxXDDD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom