yay FZ nerf

Glyph

Fledgling Freddie
Andrilyn said:
Agree with that but that will never happen they won't give us Clerics anything that might even be slightly towards the "overpowered" bit (worst free RA, worst ML lines etc) but that's just my POV of course.

You've had bof for a long nice time though :)

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Only 3 patches too late. WTF happened to hotfixes? They need to put alot more work into patches. One update/week or this game will surely die.

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
Glyph said:
hrhr, if a group is dead because of some FZs they suck :)

Hrhr, you're so right, not like it could turn a fight around if a cleric or two flies away in FZ, who needs healing anyways?

Conjurus

Fledgling Freddie
Glyph said:

hrhr, if you write stuff like that it makes you look like a moron

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Araudry said:
phaseshift to get into keep when u have mos/camo best stealth that any class can get haha
anymore bs ? while i m laughing? :D

Well mr. I know it all; name another time where Phaseshift is useful. Its not like u can hit back anyhow during it; so the only thing u do is prolong the inevitable in a 'fight'.

Bolts, poisons, DoT mines go straight through Phaseshift; so using it mid fight is just dumb since the DoT keeps ticking.

Thing with you Araudry is you call everything I say as bullshit but you cannot give any argumentation why it is bullshit.

Discussion with fools like you is useless; soon I drop to your level and you beat me with experience.

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
Well mr. I know it all; name another time where Phaseshift is useful. Its not like u can hit back anyhow during it; so the only thing u do is prolong the inevitable in a 'fight'.

Bolts, poisons, DoT mines go straight through Phaseshift; so using it mid fight is just dumb since the DoT keeps ticking.

Thing with you Araudry is you call everything I say as bullshit but you cannot give any argumentation why it is bullshit.

Discussion with fools like you is useless; soon I drop to your level and you beat me with experience.
hehe someone got pwnd ^^
roflmao with ps :D

Corran

Part of the furniture
Puppet said:

phase shift is useful when you dont have FZ up (not often atm) and a caster moc's on you. Some really good archers that think about it and do this (even random done it to me so most should be able to think of this use). it is a right pain when they do this to be honest. not the be all, end all. Can also use it just as a sorc tries to qc mezz you and run into melee range. Means they got to waste their QC and if they not have moc they are fucked. Want any more ideas?

Corran

Part of the furniture
Glyph said:

how many casters do you know that can last 11seconds.. well actually against mids make that 22seconds without a heal?

Mid group attacks.
clerics purge.
clerics are FZ'd.
group member 1 and 2 die
fz ends
Clerics go to heal.
clerics fz'd
2 more group members die.
Oh look even if they get rezzed the fight is lost due to rezz sickness making you totally useless now.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Glyph said:

And how many serious RvR players have BoF now (since its accesable(sp?) to all 3 realms now)?

Glyph

Fledgling Freddie
Oki, must admit though, was thinking pre NF, with sos, bof, gp etc. Atleast most groups did very well against FZ, or mid groups did bad.

To me it seemed like poor rvr groups did even worse with FZ being used alot, where good groups did worse ofc, but still survived.

But now the good ras are gone, and healers still running around with it...thus me making the post saying yay, fz going :)

Sagano

Fledgling Freddie
yes pre nf it was needed ( really fun playing against alb casters with moc,sos and bof or hibs with 2x GP )

besides most decent support/caster classes fallback/spread out so its alot harder to get that 100%-use from FZ without bringing your own grp and/or yourself in danger...

raid

Can't get enough of FH
Puppet said:
Well mr. I know it all; name another time where Phaseshift is useful.

adding archers can often get away because of phaseshit

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Sagano said:
yes pre nf it was needed ( really fun playing against alb casters with moc,sos and bof or hibs with 2x GP )

besides most decent support/caster classes fallback/spread out so its alot harder to get that 100%-use from FZ without bringing your own grp and/or yourself in danger...

Mids runs with atleast 2 Fz sometimes 3

Alb doesnt run with scouts or minstrels in grp at all as setup fotm grp nowadays only if its good minstrels like carpp kklas etc.

So that means albion in 99% of the fights dont have any fz at all

Yeah well hibs? bard only I suppose

So for albs we dont rly care
for hibs only 1 fz with 15 timer

Mids takes upper hand

AND THAT IS VERY UNUSUAL IS IT? xDD

Vermillon

One of Freddy's beloved
Chimaira said:
Mids runs with atleast 2 Fz sometimes 3

Alb doesnt run with scouts or minstrels in grp at all as setup fotm grp nowadays only if its good minstrels like carpp kklas etc.

So that means albion in 99% of the fights dont have any fz at all

Yeah well hibs? bard only I suppose

So for albs we dont rly care
for hibs only 1 fz with 15 timer

Mids takes upper hand

AND THAT IS VERY UNUSUAL IS IT? xDD

Dont bother. Retarded mids will never understand or accept that the advantages were always in their behalf. :p

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
well some mids maybe look at the entire picture instead of looking plainly at their own realm.

I have seen what 4x FZ can do in a fg vs fg fight and to have that up everytime was OP.

15min timer is good. Imo all active RAs/abilities should be on a 15min timer.

You can still use charges/pots while in FZ so it´s quite possible to survive it.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Glyph said:

And hibs had Group purge and you had PR :)
Yay all primary healing class's had good RA's

vintervargen

Banned
Sagano said:
hibs shouldnt whine about 3x FZ in mid grps when they used to run with 3x grapple :m00:

hib groups could have 1 more grappler then the other realms due to the warden (normal setups), but albs/hibs cant have 3-4 FZ's in a normal group no matter how hard they tried, so dont see your point.

Zapsi

Fledgling Freddie
Andrilyn said:
And how many serious RvR players have BoF now (since its accesable(sp?) to all 3 realms now)?

I do bof 3 is fun :flame:

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Andrilyn said:

I would take it if it was the same as in Old Frontiers for 10 points.

However the new BOF is just too pricey; soldiers barricade does the same but also for magic and last but not least all primary healer necessary things have become more expensive.

New BOF isnt even close to old BOF

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Corran said:
phase shift is useful when you dont have FZ up (not often atm) and a caster moc's on you.

in old frontiers yes; not in new frontiers. New MOC is longer duration and after the phaseshift u down 50% endurance and the caster still has 20~ secs on MOC left. Useless for that tbh..

Can also use it just as a sorc tries to qc mezz you and run into melee range. Means they got to waste their QC and if they not have moc they are fucked. Want any more ideas?

Please do so; the 'avoid' quickcast ah well i just run through xDD works fine still :D

And like you said; why not use FZ; alot more effective and a good sorc if he sees the phaseshift cancels his quickcast and sprints off (good luck catching him then when u just lost 50% endurance) and you only give him time to consider popping his RR5 RA.

Phaseshift has its uses besides getting into keeps; for example u kill someone; an archer adds and u close the gap between you and him by phaseshifting.. But using a javelin works just as nice; and u dont waste 50% endurance with it :)

But bring on more useful ideas; perhaps some day I can use it in a really cool way.. Still stands to me that Sojourner overall is only a mediocre line; especially when you compare with perfecter, convoker or battlemaster.. Stormlord is prolly about the same crap as sojourner OVERALL.

Glyph

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
And hibs had Group purge and you had PR :)
Yay all primary healing class's had good RA's

SoS, BOF and GP was a good way to avoid anyone dying, where RP was a tool to get the dead people up again

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom