yay FZ nerf

Glyph

Fledgling Freddie
Sojourner is hardly a shit line now, still one of the best in my eyes....atleast in a fg fight.

And as solo stealther i wouldnt mind a 15min i win button. Phaseshifting for getting away, into keeps, for stealther groups.

But could be expected from addrangah, wajn :)

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
phaseshift to get into keep when u have mos/camo best stealth that any class can get haha
anymore bs ? while i m laughing? :D

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Thornar said:
LOL I've never duelled a hunter that outdamaged me (zerk) in melee.

Not that I've met every hunter around though, but still, the thought is funny.

And if they do... Berserkers can go retire once and for all.

they do. you hit for very low dmg :(

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
only thing i dont like about fz is the fact u can b melee'd and can do fuck all about it, to me the whole idea of fz was to get ur attacker out of the way, but its way to easy atm fz = win, maybe reduce dmg that can b done while ur fz'd or something similar, i agree 15mins is too long... making fz purgeable would b stupid as well

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
just givf fz/grapple purgeable and problem is solved :<
and why would it be stupid ? cause atm its stupid the way it work :m00:

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
Araudry said:
Have once to agree with Teh Leet... 12 sec unpurgeable stun is over the top. 9 sec purgable already was. ;)

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
Jeriraa said:
Have once to agree with Teh Leet... 12 sec unpurgeable stun is over the top. 9 sec purgable already was. ;)
one thing i find nice with fz is all those mos5 whore archers cant fz me when i m stealthed (and many dont know that :D) :p

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
Chimaira said:

only vs u spec AF'ers. could only expect 150 main hand or smth on a merc, or 180/200 on a scout. then again yesterday i hit auroea borealis on a ranger for 398 main no crit yesterday.. makes a massive difference

Bowie

Fledgling Freddie
Araudry said:
one thing i find nice with fz is all those mos5 whore archers cant fz me when i m stealthed (and many dont know that :D) :p

Ohh well now they do ?

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
Heh yes had a few comedians try to FZ whilst stealthed on boat at docks.

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Araudry said:

cause if its purgeable then whats the point in using it, the whole idea behind fz/grapple is to move/immobilise ur attacker so making it purgable=useless ml ability, there are ways around the grapple but FZ no, hmm looks like kklas gonna b outta a job now, what u gonna do?

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
It amazes me how long mythic take to realise something in a game is totally unbalanced, if they went by players opinions by doing surveys regularly for them about the game then this wouldn't be so bad.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Jupiter said:
cause if its purgeable then whats the point in using it, the whole idea behind fz/grapple is to move/immobilise ur attacker so making it purgable=useless ml ability, there are ways around the grapple but FZ no, hmm looks like kklas gonna b outta a job now, what u gonna do?

Being able to purge it doesn't make it useless.
If a tank wants to waste a 15 minute RUT RA on a 10 sec grapple only to be grappled again 11 seconds later...thats cool with me.
being able to purge FZ would make it less of a I WIN ability (and it is that)

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
Being able to purge it doesn't make it useless.
If a tank wants to waste a 15 minute RUT RA on a 10 sec grapple only to be grappled again 11 seconds later...thats cool with me.
being able to purge FZ would make it less of a I WIN ability (and it is that)

thats why i suggested reducing melee dmg while fz'd or make them melee immune, plus making it purgable will mean every dog and his mother will have purge3 which has a 5 minute RUT, so having a purgable 15 RUT ml ability is as i already said stupid, imho 5 mins with dmg penalty shud have sufficed

Conjurus

Fledgling Freddie
Remove soj line from healers or give it to clerics and druids
Grps running around with 3-4 FZ is...is...cant find words...

I can see why archers have it but 2 min timer is abit low.

Sagano

Fledgling Freddie
hibs shouldnt whine about 3x FZ in mid grps when they used to run with 3x grapple :m00:

before NF fz was needed , after NF 10 mins might have been better for high pop servers

for prydwen nothing will change except for stealthers ofc

Kklas

Fledgling Freddie
Jupiter said:

OMG! I'm gonna quit! I mean.. i cant do anything with fz...
By 1.73 you might have the brains tho to not purge a mez unless you actually see an enemy, or not attack me first in full groups cause i'm the one that takes longer to kill and does less dmg/heals than others...

If you didn't know nf has a lot of hills, strange zonewalls and places where you actually cant even see the yellow square of your gt(like bridges). So it makes it less usable anyway. Even had a message : "you cant cast on the air" while trying to use it once.

1.73 will come in more than 1 year, will you be here to see what i'm gonna do ?

Bibi

Fledgling Freddie
Kklas said:

Dont quit, with RR11 PA-bot u can still kill soloers easy !

Cathul

Fledgling Freddie
Andrilyn said:
Very glad at this change, eventhough it will probably still mean you can abuse FZ very much (dragging people through doors, through zonewalls etc) but it will happen way less.
And Puppet you say FZ only matters in 1vs1? bet you never seen a Mid group with 4+ FZ'ers then groupchat is like:
FZ'ed
FZ'ed... again
FZ'ed... lol

To me they should just completly remove the Sojourner line and replace it with some skills which don't allow you to grab artifacts then port away (SoM and Staff of the Gods but will probably be much more) and use the bugged and so overpowered FZ (can't purge it can't do anything against it = imbalanced).

Just take away the sojourner ML-path from Midgard healers and all is fine. Give them warlord or Convoker instead like Clerics and Druids get, or give sojourner to Clerics and Druids, too. At the moment it's a complete joke that mid-groups most of the time have up to 3 to 4-times FZ available in _one_ single group while it's only 1 time in a Albion or Hibernia. This gives Midgard a very big advancement especially in the so much desired fgvsfg-fights.

/Cathul

Thornar

Fledgling Freddie
Chimaira said:
Good for you that you won't find me in the game anymore then,
so you don't have to get annoyed by my crappy damage.

Zapsi

Fledgling Freddie
Cathul said:
Just take away the sojourner ML-path from Midgard healers and all is fine. Give them warlord or Convoker instead like Clerics and Druids get, or give sojourner to Clerics and Druids, too. At the moment it's a complete joke that mid-groups most of the time have up to 3 to 4-times FZ available in _one_ single group while it's only 1 time in a Albion or Hibernia. This gives Midgard a very big advancement especially in the so much desired fgvsfg-fights.

/Cathul

Things will never be the same in all realms but give healer spec AF, share buffs, and FFS sword spec ! and when iam at it why do druids get uber version of GOV Nerf that 2 :flame:

Corran

Part of the furniture
Zapsi said:
Things will never be the same in all realms but give healer spec AF, share buffs, and FFS sword spec ! and when iam at it why do druids get uber version of GOV Nerf that 2 :flame:

hmm, shouldnt it be the shammie with spec AF to keep it consistant with the buff lines as is.. but then if that the case got to give conc based endurance to cleric or friar. blah blah blah.. yes it pointless but spec AF and FZ are completely different. Spec af gives an advantage which is not as great as each realm get other advantages (conc based haste etc), FZ is an Iwin button as in the time which you using that then the person you fighting, or their group will be dead.

Glyph

Fledgling Freddie
Corran said:
FZ is an Iwin button as in the time which you using that then the person you fighting, or their group will be dead.

hrhr, if a group is dead because of some FZs they suck :)

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Kklas said:
By 1.73 you might have the brains tho to not purge a mez unless you actually see an enemy, or not attack me first in full groups cause i'm the one that takes longer to kill and does less dmg/heals than others...

if u so hard to kill wtf u run from me everytime i hit ya, i dont even bother grappling u cause i know u do shit dmg but u try ur best to get away, just keep running m8 and FZ/sos yer arse away, some day u wont have nowwhere to run to :D

Dont quit Thornar m8y

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Conjurus said:
Remove soj line from healers or give it to clerics and druids.

Agree with that but that will never happen they won't give us Clerics anything that might even be slightly towards the "overpowered" bit (worst free RA, worst ML lines etc) but that's just my POV of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom