Yawn!

Gamah

Banned
Corran said:
Lies, I dont believe it :twak:

And you dont need to zerg me, you opt to do so. As i had been using fraps a bit today i actually got a clip of your group chasing me for 27seconds before grappling me just so you could kill me. Quite humerous with the mighty attitude you take on these boards most the time about zerging, adding, bridge camping etc

Honestly, sucks to be zerged, I hae been there numours times..maybe I should have recorded when you and 6 other albs chased me from the bridge too the tower and slap'd me?

You're no better than I given the chance.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Gamah said:
Honestly, sucks to be zerged, I hae been there numours times..maybe I should have recorded when you and 6 other albs chased me from the bridge too the tower and slap'd me?

You're no better than I given the chance.

You mean after i been killed twice in 45 seconds by the group as i tried to cross bridge (your group done it, and couldnt swim as was wl in water).

Infact at the first point after 2 deaths i didnt even attack you when you on middle of bridge, just slapped you if you didnt notice. Then one your group went for me while i just stood there watching the fight with albs. Got annoyed at that point so jumped of bridge, swam back round up on bridge in time to see you running (to suicide i guess?). Chased you down, you slapped me so i snared you :p

At that point though your group had ran me down 5 times i think, surely you understand why i would be annoyed at you by that time. Especially as it was you that was the one that always started nuking (couple group just emoted me, you just nuked).

Been bad day for RvR. I been quite strict with my not adding today and in return I was being fucked over. Had just two 1vs1 with no adds. One against Gonzales (sp!?) with albs just watching, and another against a stealther i cant remember atm (but that god damn grey con pally tried to add even though i had the fight one, good thing he got one shot just as the stealther was about to die).

Rest of the day i would start a 1vs1 and someone else would add on me (mainly some twat sb starting with P), i would watch group fights and they would turn on me (even though i be sitting down), group would zerg me (yours and blej, though mainly used purge/rr5 on blej and ran away then due to them chasing me all way to tower they would die \o/ ) or i would run around and all find is nothing other then others fighting already in which i wouldnt add on.

Edit: I rarely add if im solo if fights are even, hell i often let the enemy stealther run of and restealth instead of killing them. If an enemy has been taking me down with unfair numbers (stealther duo's, full groups etc) then if i see them in a fight then yes i will add after awhile, only so much you can take.

However if i do add you will find i will mainly focus on whoever annoyed me (ie other day was Zephina in hib group, or a banshee. For mids it would be vagair <always mezzes me when i alone> or would be their main nuker who took me out). Just level the score with them then i will stop tell they run me down again

Gamah

Banned
Less essay posts, im trying to be on a TG raid here :|

Corran

Part of the furniture
Gamah said:
Less essay posts, im trying to be on a TG raid here :|

Sorry, but then surely this a good distraction, them sort of raids are boring.

Im at my partners parents bored to fuck but be awhile till she ready to leave <meaning hours> so i wasting time on a pc that can do sod all :p

Users who are viewing this thread