Yawn!

Gamah

Banned
Can't you set up Irvr anywhere but fucking hadirans? So boring .. get some imagination ... Hibernia or Midgard who make a nice change from the stagnent bloody Hadrians wall zerg fest, if you carry this shit on in cluster its gonna be zergy as hell and boring. Hi 8-10fg of albs on bridge and 20 man stealth zergs.

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
And Mids don't like insta rvr in Odin's Gate.

So, it basicly boils down to Albs being the only that doesn't mind it in their frontier zone.

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
Mid is a no-go! all the white would screw us all up with transparent settings! :p

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
I have to agree with Gamah (I know its a bad idea).

But I would like a little bit of action in Odins or Emain, just for a bloody change.

Gamah

Banned
Azathrim said:
So, it basicly boils down to Albs being the only that doesn't mind it in their frontier zone.

Albs do mind, however they have no zerg leader atm, so no one cba to organise a retake.

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
Albs do mind, however they have no zerg leader atm, so no one cba to organise a retake.

The minute Albs decide to organise a zerg and retake the towers and keeps we just get the 'You lame, zerging tossers... You hate IRvR... You've ruined it for the rest of us, we hate you FOAD' whine

I think none of us cba with that shit being thrown around again...

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:

I thought you had Evita?

And seriously, if you don't retake due to FH whines... well, too freaking bad. :)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Let's Gamah organize the retake. He is a major part of the strong Albion community on Prydwen.

Darkptang

Fledgling Freddie
u, albs/mids, had iRvR in emain last week and did u find any enemy´s around? no, only some GG in prime time, so hibs took bk tower´s and we mini zerg hadrian´s today lol hf and dont say u dont like Orion´s lol u where there like 10m ago Gamah hehehehe ;p /hug :fluffle:

Gamah

Banned
Hardly..why be sarcastic at something I have never claimed to be..your "Flames" become more retarded every day.

Gamah

Banned
Darkptang said:
u had iRvR in emain last week and did u find any enemy´s around? no, so hibs took bk tower´s and we mini zerg hadrian´s today lol hf and dont say u dont like Orion´s lol u where there like 10m ago Gamah hehehehe ;p /hug :fluffle:

Before I got shot to death by the Atmes tower protection Co (tm)

Brite

Banned
mids had crim for ages but QQ albs didnt want bolg because where will the scout zerg camp then :O and omg they have to cross water! wet feet

get used to it til old emain comes back or quit again like manisch

Darkptang

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
Before I got shot to death by the Atmes tower protection Co (tm)

lol same he´s range is just insane :p tryed to NS him and got Target Out of Range o_O lol :(

Smellysox

One of Freddy's beloved
Gamah said:
Hardly..why be sarcastic at something I have never claimed to be..your "Flames" become more retarded every day.
Ure crying about getting rps ...z.. last time i read ure posts send me to fuckin sleep .

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
i agree. it would be a nice change to RvR in mid or hib. or at least if mids had berk instead of eras. all that wading through water is really ZzZz (small complait, but still a complaint:))

Gamah

Banned
Smellysox said:
Ure crying about getting rps ...z.. last time i read ure posts send me to fuckin sleep .

Get some body resist :<

Mactavish

Loyal Freddie
Gamah said:
We do have a couple of good leaders in Albion and we do retake.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
Can't you set up Irvr anywhere but fucking hadirans? So boring .. get some imagination ... Hibernia or Midgard who make a nice change from the stagnent bloody Hadrians wall zerg fest, if you carry this shit on in cluster its gonna be zergy as hell and boring. Hi 8-10fg of albs on bridge and 20 man stealth zergs.
Tell the hibs/mids? It's hardly the albs that make Hadrians into irvr ~

Gamah

Banned
Straef said:
Tell the hibs/mids? It's hardly the albs that make Hadrians into irvr ~

I did whine in hib AS but i got flammed :p

Belisar

One of Freddy's beloved
There was iRvR for a while in Hib when Mids had Crim but I seem to remember the whines about zergs there.

May be better if each realm had ports into the other frontiers so there was a choice of 3 places to go - perhaps less zergy and a little more spread out so maybe even less adds (for those who worry about it) but not sure that will ever happen.

Other choices seem to be to put up and shut up or re-take yer keeps and go back to how it was - neither may be completely palatable but which is worse ?

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH

Azathrim said:
And Mids don't like insta rvr in Odin's Gate.

thats compelte bull:p
how many times have we retaken berks and eras in the last week?
tried taking a keep in hib:) but nooo mids and hibs sunday was ridiculous, were so persistant in taking a keep each

Kanim

Banned
suppose its nice that theres so much action in hw, kinda takes the piss to get added on almost every fight by groups that we actually go to the effort of not adding on though :mad:

feril

Fledgling Freddie
if we are going to have irvr so next time take keeps with some space so the battleground wont be a 1x1meter square let the zerg move around a little and spread out the fights over bigger area. or make a fg vs fg zone some where =)

just my qq =) :cheers:

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
if irvr moves to hib/mid make it between central keeps, nged -> bolg -> behn or glen -> blend -> hild as they're way better places than emain/odin

Guinnessrules

Loyal Freddie
we'll soom have that island to port to and fight on. So stop QQ, in OF 99% of the peeps was in emain and HW was mostly dead. So calm down peeps. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread