Yawn!

Slitzzz

Fledgling Freddie
See you at Zergalot later today ! Gives me aarrpees so im happy ....

fungus

Fledgling Freddie
Kanim said:
suppose its nice that theres so much action in hw, kinda takes the piss to get added on almost every fight by groups that we actually go to the effort of not adding on though :mad:

so true , yesterday was once big addfest.

pip

Banned
lol at thread yes very true rvr is getting boring :eek7: but why you need to hold a keep get a boat you lazy bunch of gamers :twak:

Thadius

Part of the furniture
pip said:
lol at thread yes very true rvr is getting boring :eek7: but why you need to hold a keep get a boat you lazy bunch of gamers :twak:

Not counter strike mode if you add a boat :p

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
today was awfully crap for rvr.. beno bridge, 10 stealthers, berks camping alb zerg at least 40 ppl.. ffs :p

not that hibs would be better.. they killed albs with an even bigger zerg.. i just dont seen the point.. spread rvr to different places, i dont want to have shit rvr unless we get the new island! :twak:

brad

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:

I agree.

Sigidil

One of Freddy's beloved
Brite said:
mids had crim for ages but QQ albs didnt want bolg because where will the scout zerg camp then :O and omg they have to cross water! wet feet

get used to it til old emain comes back or quit again like manisch

:clap:

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
iRVR = no skill but lots of rps,

you cant even do fg v fg without a fg+ adding because everyone is in such a small space.

more people rvr when its irvr so more rps, so the logic is everyone wants rps and best way to get most rps is irvr. we have tried many times to keep our keeps/towers but hibs/mids come back again

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Tried to lead a few retakes, but got lukewarm support from people, especially the opted rvr groups (aside from mine).

Also to be quite frank im sick and tired of spamming "dont kill guards until the flame is up" and getting a random who couldnt be arsed to join the bg ganking a guard before i even have a ram up :twak:

So i dont lead retakes.

Mostly.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
TheBinarySurfer said:
Tried to lead a few retakes, but got lukewarm support from people, especially the opted rvr groups (aside from mine).

Poor Evita

I feel sorry for Catherine today :<

So few turned up :<

Also to be quite frank im sick and tired of spamming "dont kill guards until the flame is up" and getting a random who couldnt be arsed to join the bg ganking a guard before i even have a ram up
:twak:

Thats why I dont lead anything, I get too wound up when people dont listen or help out (those form Rigante will know what i mean :p )

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Mids are retards because we think everyone wants our relics (I'm a mid)
Hibs are retards for the same reason.
Albs are less retarded because they CBA to take back towers. Which gives RvR.

:)

Dimse Dut

Fledgling Freddie
I could lead but Im not going to.. to many times have i stood defending a Alb keep and people didnt help because they wanted iRvr in Albion...and NOW you ask for help because your bored? You asked for IRvr and you got it. Take the consequenses of your choices and live with it.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
I have never asked for it..I think its shit ~~
You did bitch at people for taking back towers/keeps, thus ruining irvr. That's more or less the same thing :eek:

Gamah

Banned
Yes when it first started like 5 months ago, but same thing for liek 5 months = yawn

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Why dont all 3 realms just leave every keep/tower unclaimed so RVR constantly changes? clustre is comming soon so who cares?

Would be just a fun change to see every keep unclaimed/towers so everyone can be where they want?

TBH i don't think midgard gives a stuff about relics anymore since clustre is comming. :eek6:

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
Yes when it first started like 5 months ago, but same thing for liek 5 months = yawn
I agree on it losing fun after a while, as I got bored of it after 2-3 weeks. You did like it at one point tho, and even moaned at people for changing it, so it's not like you _never_ asked... right?

Gamah

Banned
I never asked for it..I have never said Hey lets set up irvr ~~

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
I never asked for it..I have never said Hey lets set up irvr ~~
Telling someone not to do the oposite is the same thing. Do you really not get it? ;o

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH

i remember you having a go at me for defending berks :(

Corran

Part of the furniture
Gamah said:
Can't you set up Irvr anywhere but fucking hadirans? So boring .. get some imagination ... Hibernia or Midgard who make a nice change from the stagnent bloody Hadrians wall zerg fest, if you carry this shit on in cluster its gonna be zergy as hell and boring. Hi 8-10fg of albs on bridge and 20 man stealth zergs.

Cant you stop zerging me to shit when im trying to solo? Hi 8:1 odds....

If you want to whine about zergs stop zerging everyone down and then you have the right

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Dimse Dut said:
I could lead but Im not going to.. to many times have i stood defending a Alb keep and people didnt help because they wanted iRvr in Albion...and NOW you ask for help because your bored? You asked for IRvr and you got it. Take the consequenses of your choices and live with it.

<clap> Agreed.

There have been 4 decent alb groups out on the same night in the past (rare) and they refused to help in a retake so live with it for now until one of the RvR BG leaders can be arsed to try and sort it out again...

Perhaps next time we try and sort something we wont get a "nah no rps in keep taking" response.Although maybe iRvR in odins would be nice - better terrain less of a box provided its bled and blend that get taken.

Gamah

Banned
Corran said:
Cant you stop zerging me to shit when im trying to solo? Hi 8:1 odds....

If you want to whine about zergs stop zerging everyone down and then you have the right

Believe or not your are not the only Alb playing Daoc, I don't wake up and think I know I'll make a fg to zerg corr, we are a fg for a reason, mostly to farm the bridge albs.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Gamah said:
Believe or not your are not the only Alb playing Daoc, I don't wake up and think I know I'll make a fg to zerg corr, we are a fg for a reason, mostly to farm the bridge albs.

Lies, I dont believe it :twak:

And you dont need to zerg me, you opt to do so. As i had been using fraps a bit today i actually got a clip of your group chasing me for 27seconds before grappling me just so you could kill me. Quite humerous with the mighty attitude you take on these boards most the time about zerging, adding, bridge camping etc

Users who are viewing this thread