XP-killers

S

Sigurd Volsung

However, Octanion, I think it should go to you, for your inability to spell the word "the"

O

old.Sko

(grins evilly and feeds the troll)

Yes ! He is even better that karam !

(sends his congratulations to Sigurd)

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by Sigurd Volsung
However, Octanion, I think it should go to you, for your inability to spell the word "the"

Cheeses (the name this word sounds like might offend someone :p)

you just dont get it do you?? TEH!1 is a Sickofit(tm) thing, to put it short so you may be able to understand it

IT WAS SPELLED THAT WAY ON PURPOSE.

kthxbye

<cough> Llama </cough>

S

Sigurd Volsung

Oh, you would be friends with him of course. These people always sticks together, it makes them easier to blow up, ahahahahahaha... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!....!!!!!!!!!!!

B

belth

And I'm playing the same realm with both contenders? Ouch.

K

kr0n

OMG dont get me started on this.

Exp killing = Good.

Exp killing full groups of greys = Better

Exp killing 2 full groups of greys in a row = the best.

Done ths done that. It rules... I would LOOOOVE to see all the faces of the players ive expkilled alone/with friends... Nothin beats mezzing a group after the pull a mob and the /clap at the mob... Its so awesome to see greys fleeing in terror, then just root em and see em die fast... phun phun phun.

S

Sigurd Volsung

you're the fool I did that afk death on! :)

Happy Birthday!

And: you must have a lot of enemies now. Think about that. Think... good...

Aha. Ahaha. Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

D

Danya

Nice to see Sigurd is keeping the retarded post quota nicely filled. :p

S

Sigurd Volsung

Look at you, you giggling sack of dismay.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Look at you, you giggling sack of dismay.

jesuslovesyou_1.jpg

S

Sigurd Volsung

Hilarious. My chinchilla could pull a better joke out of his furry ass.

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by kr0n
OMG dont get me started on this.

Exp killing = Good.

Exp killing full groups of greys = Better

Exp killing 2 full groups of greys in a row = the best.

Done ths done that. It rules... I would LOOOOVE to see all the faces of the players ive expkilled alone/with friends... Nothin beats mezzing a group after the pull a mob and the /clap at the mob... Its so awesome to see greys fleeing in terror, then just root em and see em die fast... phun phun phun.

Well i would not say they flee in terror, they try to get away from a certain xp death.

Was thinking if you keep on killing grey's over and over again, is that not against the CoC etc. And you albs and hibs should start to thank all grey con mids that gives you all thoose easy rp's, well not that many per kill but over time it adds up, just shows what you all are all about cant kill someone your own size...

Well got a few good laughs, a few months ago i was xp'n in yggdra with a few friends, and got xp killed by the same 4 albs, a few times. When a lvl 50 healer have not seen him since got there mezzed them, they where green to him. Well we took 2 down since the healer kept mezzing and healing us. The other 2 ran up towards odin and died against guards at a keep. Was my first rp at lvl 23 got about 500 rps total from my xp in yggdra, and suffered lots and lots of xp deaths to the hands of purp invaders.

Well i dont see any fun i xp killing someone, cept if they make the stupid move to run into aggros after killing in yggdra. But xp deaths are a part of the game, and people dont cry as much when death comes in their own realm, its just as bad.

K

kr0n

The phun in it is to imagine the victims face and words... Boy I would like to see that IRL :D

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Hilarious. My chinchilla could pull a better joke out of his furry ass.

... you seem to be quite arse fixated......................... *whistles*

S

Sigurd Volsung

Look you fucking pricks if I ever see you in real life I will stuff your heads up your fucking asses so you can watch me kick the crap out of you. You cowardly filth, I hate scum like you, if you have a problem with me, come say it to my face and I will fucking kill you.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Look you fucking pricks if I ever see you in real life I will stuff your heads up your fucking asses so you can watch me kick the crap out of you. You cowardly filth, I hate scum like you, if you have a problem with me, come say it to my face and I will fucking kill you.

???

Bahahahahaha!!!......................... Hahaha!
"If I ever see you in real life..."!!

Gee, it's incredible what incest can do to ones genes, eh?
Kinda cool, though. Every day Sigurd can decide if he says mom/aunt - dad/uncle. Shitty at X-Mas on the other hand...

S

Sigurd Volsung

Say that to my face and I'll tear your tongue out and make you eat it, you useless little sack of shit.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Where shall we meet, sweetheart? Oh God, oh God, oh God!! I am like so excited!!!

Are your parents ok with you leaving the house after 9pm?

S

Sigurd Volsung

Are your parents ok at all? When was the last time you checked? Turn around, little boy....

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Are your parents ok at all? When was the last time you checked? Turn around, little boy....

There goes Sigurd's anal fixation again. Buckle up, please...

S

Sigurd Volsung

No mate... soon, when you do turn around, you will find something sharp and upleasant piercing your stomach. I am going to Stab you with a Knife. There. A pre-confession.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

No mate... soon, when you do turn around, you will find something sharp and upleasant piercing your stomach. I am going to Stab you with a Knife. There. A pre-confession.

Cool!!! How did you track me down, ActionMan?

G

glibbah

thats like so

ILLEGAAAALLL!!1!1

keeel rl is not legal, and besides! he has my as a bodyguard.

Im more beefy than you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom