XP-killers

V

Venemous

Imagine how much spam there would be on these boards if everyone I killed out there was so deeply hurt by what I did. The funny thing is that you didnt even have an Exp Death.

Killed 3 Buff bots in the last 2 nights... never seen a Alb buff bot, but you middies sure use them a lot.

p.s. You have just joined the Buff Bots on my Exp Kill list :)

S

Sigurd Volsung

WTF are you talking about? I don't have a buffbot. And I saw you xpkill someone right next to me, so don't even try to deny it. I really will laugh when infils finally get nerfed. Almost as hard as I laughed when you died venemous...

V

Venemous

I didnt mean you were a buff bot. I meant you should be expecting an exp death cause I dont like you :) like I dont like Buff Bots..... Condolences to your friend....

G

gervase

Interesting debate.

Sort of points to the uniquness of the game - it revolves round the actions of real people with different codes of conduct.

I consider msyelf lucky, I may have been ganked xping by a LARGE (boy were they large) bunch of mids - but I was also saved from an XP death by a solitary Mid who took kindly to my situation (getting cut up by a mob).

What a difference in experiences I've had in the above - unlucky and lucky. This stops the game from being monotoneus.

Wouldnt the game be boring if the same thing happened every time and evey one followed the same beleif system?

O

old.Eynar_Vega

I think Mythic's theory about these xp kills sux a bit. You loose xp when you are killed by a player of another realm when you weren't fully recovered from a fight with a mob, no matter how little hp you lost to cuz of a mob. So basically this happens quite often, especially in places like DF.

To Venemous: your comment about killing buff-bots kinda makes me laugh. You wouldn't be trying to justify yourself of attacking them, would you? Everyone knows the only reason you do is cuz they're 99% too busy playing their main or even don't see it at once. I don't really understand the satisfaction you get from killing defenceless characters...:puke:

S

Sigurd Volsung

Venemous is an infiltrator, and as such cannot win a fair fight. Once 1.52 comes out, I'd love to see him 1v1 me. I'd laugh, as I jumped up and down on his body :)

D

Danya

Originally posted by Sigurd Volsung
I'd laugh, as I jumped up and down on his body :)
Very mature to be sure. Does your mother still cut your food up small and wipe your arse too?

L

Lochlyessa

Infils can't win a fair fight.. heh.

Please, read the many posts on this forum claiming infils are overpowered, and how they kill most classes, then maybe think about what your typing..

and.. you've had your revenge on many ppl who've xp killed you.. god damn your good, I wish i could be like you.

Hf in kindergarten.

L

Lochlyessa

Oh and if you find my attitude offensive, then feel free to seek me out in emain..

Btw teador, few days ago, afk cleric by amg, 5 resisted spells then artemis killed you..

Can't do ya better? :p

S

Sigurd Volsung

I wouldn't expect anymore from alb scum like you. You have the honour of a dog biscuit and the brains of one too. You think I am immature? I don't go round causing xp deaths, that is immature. Albion is supposed to be the realm of honour, well I have more honour in my little finger than you do in your entire realm. BTW dannyn, I know your mother does something to your arse... sadly not repeatable on these forums. Keep your crooked noses out of buisness that does not concern you...

V

Venemous

To Venemous: your comment about killing buff-bots kinda makes me laugh. You wouldn't be trying to justify yourself of attacking them, would you? Everyone knows the only reason you do is cuz they're 99% too busy playing their main or even don't see it at once. I don't really understand the satisfaction you get from killing defenceless characters...

I dont get whats so funny, of course my justification for killing buff bots is that its a very easy way to get RP's as I can kill someone a higher level than myself without much trouble, plus i dont have to worry about them complaining about exp deaths on this forum as they get easy exp anyways... I dont tip toe round all those shredders too duel middies in an honourable battle, I go there to kill as many of the fookers as i can before Its bind stone time again :)

L

Lochlyessa

I wouldn't expect anymore from alb scum like you. You have the honour of a dog biscuit and the brains of one too. You think I am immature? I don't go round causing xp deaths, that is immature. Albion is supposed to be the realm of honour, well I have more honour in my little finger than you do in your entire realm. BTW dannyn, I know your mother does something to your arse... sadly not repeatable on these forums. Keep your crooked noses out of buisness that does not concern you...

Points to take note of:

You think I am immature? I don't go around causing xp deaths, that is immature.

Followed by:

BTW dannyn, I know your mother does something to your arse... sadly not repeatable on these forums.

Tbh, if your mother is capable of doing what I think you mean to your arse, you should raise a few question to your father..

And, you claim to be mature when spouting insults like these? Sorry but.. nah.

And thirdly.. you say you have more honour in your little finger then most albs... Yet you admit to taking revenge many times on ppl who've killed you in Df..

Just thought everyone would like to see a few inconsistencies in this.. hmm whats the nicest word i can use.. retard's post

D

Danya

Um, hahahaha, that was pretty weak. No seriously I've heard better insults on primary school playgrounds. :p
Lets see, xp deaths... I'm not an xp killer as a general rule. For you I'll make an exception though. Why is it immature? As stated previously, it's a valid tactic, and for some classes even an in-character act...
Honour? I play a rogue, honour doesn't come into it.

Still I'm glad you posted this, feels good to get rid of that angst, eh? ;)

I

ivan_tribbiani

Shoot this in the damn neck and lock it up please :) this is going nowhere..............

S

Sigurd Volsung

You insult me. I insult you back. Somehow, I am immature, and you are not? What logic is that? I really hate people like you, go jump off a cliff before I hunt you down and kill you. And I mean that...

O

old.louise

i never have exp killed anyone before or tried, thats not saying a lot though as a healer, personally i prefer not to kill greys/greens but thats just me,

if you dont like getting exp killed then you will pretty much have to stay out of the frontiers while exping, as sadly there will always be someone who has no problem killing a grey when they are on 1% :(

lou01.gif

L

Lochlyessa

You insult me. I insult you back. Somehow, I am immature, and you are not? What logic is that? I really hate people like you, go jump off a cliff before I hunt you down and kill you. And I mean that...

lol :D

So, your threatening to kill people off the net.. grats there.

You have no idea who I am, where I live, whether or not I have a 7ft 20st wrestler boyfriend or not, do you

Get a life my friend, threatening ppl off the net is one of the dumbest things I've ever EVER seen.

S

Sigurd Volsung

Annoying a pyschopath is THE dumbest thing I have ever seen, so STFU you stupid bitch, before I REALLY get mad...

L

Lochlyessa

And.. you're going to do.. what?

Pray tell, i'm interested now.

0pin

Annoying a pyschopath is THE dumbest thing I have ever seen, so STFU you stupid bitch, before I REALLY get mad...

HAHAHA ! people bragging about being pyschopaths are just scared fat kids with glasses and no life !

So should i stfu now? are you gonna come after me? If thats the case, i can tell you that i come from denmark, and if you live anywhere near i can give you my address and you can stop by and show me how big a pyschopat you really are lol......

A

Addlcove

ONGRATULATIONS SIGURD

YOU HAVE JUST RECEIVED TEH!1 DUMBASS AWARD

SWIFTLY OVERTAKING KARAM IN THE LAST RUN OF THE FINALS

WELL DONE

I

ivan_tribbiani

Guys threatening a person <a threat relating to personas real life physical entity> on the net is an Offence, i hope you do know that ???

/em is not sure whether US/EU law codex is the same for that though....

0pin

Originally posted by ivan_tribbiani

Guys threatening a person <a threat relating to personas real life physical entity> on the net is an Offence, i hope you do know that ???

But, but hes a physcopat! :)

I

ivan_tribbiani

Originally posted by 0pin

But, but hes a physcopat! :)

Then he should be in a mental institution, without access to outside world, ie isolated.

G

Gef

Heh, what a top quality thread, some classy bitching goin on in here.

Somehow I think if you went to the police and said someone on the net had threatened you, because you got into an argument over xp killers on DAoC, they would laugh their asses off.

Hmm, shall we drag up another tired old flamefest? How about killing greycons? Or doing keep raids at 4am? Plenty to choose from!

I

ivan_tribbiani

hehe its Blue Curacao mate :)

"Domestos is an ideal substitute for Blue Curaco, and far less pricey.
It gives any cocktail a bit of "oomph." "

I

ivan_tribbiani

Hehe ;)

"Don't waste money buying expensive binoculars. Simply stand closer to
the object you wish to view."

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by ivan_tribbiani
hehe its Blue Curacao mate :)

"Domestos is an ideal substitute for Blue Curaco, and far less pricey.
It gives any cocktail a bit of "oomph." "

Take a tumbler, pour in 4 CL of liqueur 43, and 2 CL of blue Curacao, and fill the rest with ice and milk a good girley drink

O

old.Sko

Originally posted by Octanion
ONGRATULATIONS SIGURD

YOU HAVE JUST RECEIVED TEH!1 DUMBASS AWARD

SWIFTLY OVERTAKING KARAM IN THE LAST RUN OF THE FINALS

WELL DONE

:clap: :clap: LMAO

Umm... and blue warrior in df....
we will meet i promise :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom