XP-killers

V

Venemous

Thanks Sir, hopefully meet you again sometime.... :)

*Good to see a "thanks for attacking me in the frontiers" post for once :)

S

Slinker

Only if next time I have 3" steel plate on my back and see invisibility glasses :p

G

Gef

Originally posted by caelithar
Only if next time I have 3" steel plate on my back and see invisibility glasses :p

PA is a front positional crit .. something I didnt realise till I started a NS ;)

R

Rudor Dwarf

Must say that the whine skill was welly strong back in time ^^.

K

kahl

i really had griefers bonedancers.

I ran into one the other day without realising it.
He was standing, i think i was about the 40ish there and con purp to me..he stood in the low lvl zones where i hunted at lvl25
he had hiden his pets in a deadend and then went out by him self to get someone on him and then ran back.

Just cant stop thinking of it, what respec does it gives to kill 25ish? I would never dream of killing a low lvl in DF, and not to say even go near enemy realm ent.

I'd rather see all the SI chars removed.
In albion we got problems with necs taking over all spots, all are complaining about savage groups, and bonedancers are pain in the ass too - tho i dont know what you guys had of bad experience with reavers.

P

painman

Originally posted by Sigurd Volsung
You have to love them, really.... you are happily killing a mob, when along comes an infiltrator/scout and kills you, making you lose experience. Is this fair? Sporting? I mean, come on, half of these guys were purple to me (before I hit 40) and they generally hit greys who can't kill them even when they aren't killing mobs... the bastards...

However I have a hilarious story about one of these people. Today, my 19 hunter was being powerlevelled by some very kind friends I promised to help out with my main later. We were in DF, killing various purples to me, including lilspawns. We had seen several kill messages of middies to an infiltrator, near the top I assumed, until he attacked and killed a realm mate nearby who was killing a mob. He ran before anyone could do anything about it, and we moved a little lower. We were 3, 32 zerker and a 33 shaman making up the rest of our little group. We had just pulled a lilspawn when our shaman was attacked by the infiltrator. We quickly killed the lilspawn and the infiltrator chased our shaman around in a circle, evidentally trying to kill her so she could not rez us. I stuck him, swinging my spear ineffectively at this level 50 (I think) infiltrator, with the zerker also chasing him. He finally killed our shaman, then tried to hit the zerker - by this time Mr. Infiltrator was pretty injured, as my weaponbuff was actually hitting him. He got tired of me and stopped to kill me, which took him 2 hits. Mistake. This gave zerker time to bear and finish the bastard off. We were soon rezzed, and laughed thouroughly about it ;)

This guys name was either Venomous or Poisonous, or something like that. I hope he hangs his head in shame that a level 19 helped kill him :)

NOTE: I have lowered myself to kill greys before, once or twice, but NOT when they are XPing, I do have some honour ;)

/clap

G

grimwolf

Well if all sides agreed not to grey gank in df things would be better.

But till all sides stop it will happen .

G

greatred

I remember xp killing a hunter in dodens once :(

He had pulled a mob in the wolf room, and had sat down to rest. I was waiting for his HP to regen, when he suddenly ran in my direction up the corridor. Kinda a reflex action led me to PA him dead in one hit for no RP. :(

If you were that hunter.. Sowwy :(

Edit: At least, it may have been a hunter... He had a bow anyway.

M

Melachi-

Originally posted by Venemous
Killed 3 Buff bots in the last 2 nights... never seen a Alb buff bot, but you middies sure use them a lot.

p.s. You have just joined the Buff Bots on my Exp Kill list :)

:ROFLMAO:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom