Advice Xmas Presents - What are you getting ?

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Meh, this is an ass:

sexy-yoga-pants-2.jpeg

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Freddys, I actually need a hand with this years birthday present for my father, since I have no idea.

He wants a camera, (He hasn't a clue about them either), but he was murmuring about something between a SLR and a standard camera, which I think he invented it as being a SLR Light..

He's not a fanatical photographer, just holiday snaps and stuff is all, so nothing majorly expensive, just a decent quality, if anyone could give me a hand, would be great!

Looking at the photogeeks such as Big G for this one!

xoxo

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Gwadien said:
Freddys, I actually need a hand with this years birthday present for my father, since I have no idea.

He wants a camera, (He hasn't a clue about them either), but he was murmuring about something between a SLR and a standard camera, which I think he invented it as being a SLR Light..

He's not a fanatical photographer, just holiday snaps and stuff is all, so nothing majorly expensive, just a decent quality, if anyone could give me a hand, would be great!

Looking at the photogeeks such as Big G for this one!

xoxo

There are such things as mirrorless camera which is like an slr but is also compact. The good ones are not cheap though!

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
Probably the same shite I get every Christmas, deodorant.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Few new books would be nice. Not really sure, don't have anything big in mind.

Actually a new Patriots jersey would be nice as I've lost my old Brady one. Wilfork all the way!

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Any ideas on what to get a mum?

I'm stumped....I can think of literally nothing she likes.....doesn't watch tv or really have any hobbies. It seems like all she does is smoke, eat and sleep.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Cerb said:
Any ideas on what to get a mum?

I'm stumped....I can think of literally nothing she likes.....doesn't watch tv or really have any hobbies. It seems like all she does is smoke, eat and sleep.

An ashtray plate incorporated into a bed tray!

Or bath salts....

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
i was going to leave it as just 'she never lets me have a go' so it could be interpreted as that she never lets me use her dildo or never lets me have a go on her because she is using the dildo herself. So actually, i reigned it in a little bit.

russell

FH is my second home
I am getting a new fitted wardrobe and new carpet upstairs. Yay.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
I was looking for something on that theme, but Lamp has knocked it out of the park. Well played.

soze

I am a FH squatter
I hate Ugg boots the girl I am seeing has about 12 pairs and the amount of times we end up stuck places because it looks like rain if fucking mental. We will be in a shop and she will say we can't go anywhere because of that cloud. We live in England it fucking rains so your primary choice of foot ware should not be something that is ruined by fucking rain!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
We will be in a shop and she will say we can't go anywhere because of that cloud.

Haha lol

I think Ugg boots are horrible. The Mrs has a few pairs but she's also got some of those tight fitting riding boot thingies that go up to her ears. Mmmm figure hugging...

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
And then you see a 20 ton rhino wearing the same boots and go "Eww....figure hugging..."

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
aye

This is why fat women shouldn't wear tight black leggings. At some point of their morning routine they must have looked in the mirror when dressed and thought "Yeah knockout. Every man's fantasy". On what planet...?

8737.jpg

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Though you do know that we'd need picture proof of said figure hugging bootsies, on your missus or you, either will do i suppose :p

soze

I am a FH squatter
Haha lol

I think Ugg boots are horrible. The Mrs has a few pairs but she's also got some of those tight fitting riding boot thingies that go up to her ears. Mmmm figure hugging...
I am a bit wierd a pair of Vans and some Jeans works for me. Dress and High Heels for a special occasion :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom