Advice Xmas Presents - What are you getting ?

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
We could go back nearly 30 years and what you said will still sound like the nonsensical ramblings of an Amsterdam tramp. Seriously, where do you get this stuff from? :D

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
No idea what to get anyone yet.

I'm assuming my local petrol station will stock a veritable cornucopia of delightful Christmas presents at ten-to-midnight on Christmas Eve.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
We don't spend shitloads at Christmas. We tend to buy things as we need them throughout the year. Having said that it is usually a time for indulgence, so I buy Kris fun items. The games he has resisted buying, books etc we have a limit on cost so we don't do stupid things.

This year I've asked for a steamer (ill need one in January any way). I don't want any books this year, so I have asked for a couple of silver beads for my bracelet.

I tend to spend money at Christmas on the smorgasbord on Christmas Eve and Christmas lunch. It's not the quantity but I use top quality ingredients and purchase some awesome wine :).

opticle

Part of the furniture
other day may be months ago. I lose track of time when I'm having so much fun smoking my home made meths

Have you OK-ed that with Heisenberg ?

121010-ent-cranston-hmed.380;380;7;70;0.jpg

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Christmas day: walking up to a scorching 34 degrees, beautiful blue skies, birds singing and a metre of snow on the ground. That would be (a) impossible (b) awesome.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
We dont get anything for each other in my family, but its only my brother and dad, they are not really the christmas type, i cant say i'm that bothered either

I do get loads of stuff for my mates kids though, which i enjoy buying and giving

On a christmas note, is it time to change our avatars yet, i notice some have

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
You could always shove a sausage right through it and stick it in the oven

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
getting my gf an ipad. its absolutely fucking killing me to spend money on something apple have vomited up but she doesn't want anything else.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
I'd be wanting daily blowjobs. Neigh, I'd want to be woken with blowjobs and greeted home with blowjobs. Afterwards, I want my steak on the table.

For an iPad.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Her friend is picking it up for her from the US, so it's much cheaper. I still feel that I deserve the above though.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
getting my gf an ipad. its absolutely fucking killing me to spend money on something apple have vomited up but she doesn't want anything else.

You are weak young padawan, get the cow a toaster then let her suck you off.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home

For f*cks sake it's not about what they want, santamas isn't about "i want this!". Time you taught that totty that lesson and buy her a sock filled with tangerines.

opticle

Part of the furniture
Never been a fan of cameltoe.. but yogapants ass..

*fap*

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Worth it though, right?

yogapants7.jpg

thing is, dem ladies need to be pretty tiny to get away with the cuteness factor of UGG boots. the ratios of foot size to thickness of leg need to be just right, otherwise it's just a waste of 200+ squids and they may as well strap rotting squirrels to their shins or something. Also, it's pretty clear that girl's not Dutch: a Dutch girl would wear three skirts and a bag over that outfit to make damn sure nobody got a look at her bum. I dunno why Dutch ladies are so sensitive about their arses...some of them have quite nice ones!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom