Advice Xmas Presents - What are you getting ?

opticle

Part of the furniture
Simples really.

Wtf are you getting your loved ones this Xmas? I need to steal your ideas.

I would like to know what you are getting parents, siblings and other halves. Currently I have nothing.. and I'm behind on the presents this year already - I hate shopping in London :mad:

My dad's difficult because he has everything he wants, in the past I've been good at getting him books/music and ting, but I'm not really up to date any more. For my mum I usually try to find something pretty or that smells nice.. but I seem to have exhausted all these things. My brother will probably get a packet of cigarettes with all the tobacco removed and replaced with tea. And then there's the dad's gf and the mum's bf.. fnarg.

Thank you :)

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I beg you all not to give your loved ones & friends any socks, nor santa figurines. That is all.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Sister - Radley Handbags and a load of books she has been hinting at.

Mum - Radley BlackBerry case. I have also had all her photos scanned in while she was away and got a a few digital photo frames. I just need to sift through them and get rid of the shite then load the rest onto the frames.

Dad - iPad Mini he wants to be able to watch Sky Go while hard ar work :)

opticle

Part of the furniture
I beg you all not to give your loved ones & friends any socks, nor santa figurines. That is all.

Take away Santa figurines and the Xmas economy will collapse. DO YOUR PART.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
F*ck if i know, that's a problem for the last week before santamas day :p

Week ofcourse being generous.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Inconsiderate girlfriend was born on the 29th, so this time of year is a horrible "fucks sake I have to buy loads of fucking shit" one. So annoying trying to find a whole host of gifts for both events.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Two parter Wazz, buy something that's absolute sh*t, make her feel like crap for 4-5 days and then boom!

Like for example; buy her a traveling bag and nothing else, then a ticket to hawaii for birthday.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Don't know yet. Not a lot. We tend not to bother with much, capitalisation of Xmas and all that.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Two parter Wazz, buy something that's absolute sh*t, make her feel like crap for 4-5 days and then boom!

Like for example; buy her a traveling bag and nothing else, then a ticket to hawaii for birthday.

Hawaii? Are you forgetting I work in QA? :D

Tom

I am a FH squatter
My sister likes cars and old things and so is getting my dad's old car battery charger—it's probably about 40 years old and looks it. I dropped the bare box into a metal polisher's shop yesterday, when it's been cleaned up I'm going to respray it to the original colour (Hammerite metallic blue), reattach all the gubbins, get it tested for safety, and wrap it up.

I always try and put a lot of thought into presents, usually I just get gift vouchers back :(

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
My missus wants yet another pair of fucking overpriced Ugg boots and some other shit. Plus side is that I enjoy looking at her ass in yoga pants and Ugg boots.

Doing a secret Santa with family, I've got my brother in law who wants a pair of shoes.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Tell her to piss off an buy her own.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
She's a student, she can't afford these things. I just begrudge the price - I can get Scarpa mountaineering boots for walking up K2 for the same money.

opticle

Part of the furniture
Fuck me why are they so expensive ? £200 ?????

I thought they were a nice idea until I saw that.

I honestly couldn't justify that on a pair of shoes - ever - that weren't walking boots / for a purpose unless I were infinitely loaded - they'll just wear out and you don't need £100 per foot to walk around comfortably. The world is odd.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
It's fucking hilarious. I'd laugh at Lindsey if she suggest I spent over £200 on fucking stupid badly made shoes. LAUGH IN HER FACE.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
on topic: I bought a girl I know the recent Suicide Girls pinup book as part of a massively convoluted plan to get her in to bed with me. I bought myself a Brooklyn Machine Works Gangsta Track bike which is currently being built up. I'll buy my mum a book and some quality incense which she likes. Everyone else can fuck off.

TdC

so you weren't moaning about being made to sleep outside in the bushes the other day? ;-)

TdC

other day may be months ago. I lose track of time when I'm having so much fun smoking my home made meths

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom