Advice Xmas Presents - What are you getting ?

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Haha lol

I think Ugg boots are horrible. The Mrs has a few pairs but she's also got some of those tight fitting riding boot thingies that go up to her ears. Mmmm figure hugging...
See this I see. When the missis wear high boots it's sexy.....I just don't see anything sexy about a woman wearing what are essentially the thickest socks on planet earth.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
There's nothing sexy about them. It's just a lie some men tell themselves to cushion the blow of spending over £200 on shite :D

russell

FH is my second home
Its just a trend. Our plasterer is coming tomorrow for cash just so he can by his wife some uggs for Christmas. You can get fake ones for £10. I don't get it . Fashion pah!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Hmm...that gives me an idea....

*Rings doorbell*

Ah, good morning, Madam. I'd like to buy myself a Ferrari 612 for Christmas. If I took a dump in your toilet, would you pay me £212,000? I'll even flush it away at no extra cost.

ferrari-612-scaglietti.jpg

(Not the prettiest Ferrari...but I do like it. A lot)

sayward

Resident Freddy
Hate to say it but I have some Uggs. They're very good for sitting freezing at a rugby match.
Celtic sheepskin ones are much longer and have different details like big studs opening all down the side. I find them much more attractive. I even have a pair with big tie ribbons up the front, they look really good with black leggings or skinny jeans.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
I also have some uggs and wear them with tight black pants (now I'm 25 kgs lighter.... Would never have done so before.) They are not the prettiest things I own but they seriously keep my feet warm in the winter. As for not getting them wet.... Don't understand.... You should just w/proof, condition and brush them regularly! For snow and ice I wear my Ice bugs (they have studs so I don't slip on my arse).

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Eau d'Testicles

Original
Free
Lasts all day
Inexhaustible supply

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom