X-Men 2 ?

D

Durzel

You're all cunts.

I haven't even seen the film yet, and you've all ruined it already for me! Thx!

Bastards. :twak:

T

Testin da Cable

Originally posted by Durzel
You're all cunts.

I haven't even seen the film yet, and you've all ruined it already for me! Thx!

Bastards. :twak:

indeed.

O

old.I_Am_Glen

<Will> I have one hickey, my entire body is covered in scratches, and she lost count.

wos it 1 of them talking blow up dolls..they pretty gud but tend to tell such shi lies ://

kek ^_^ :p~

S

stu

Gee, thanks for spoiling it for me!

Ah yeah

************WARNING: SPOILERS ABOVE**************

btw daz, that X2 Screener you've been downloading for the past 2 days (no doubt off Kazaa, goddamn newbola) is a fake - noone's released an X2 Screener yet. It's probably Monsters Inc, and/or Armageddon, every other fucking movie on Kazaa is.

T

Testin da Cable

Originally posted by old.I_Am_Glen
wos it 1 of them talking blow up dolls..they pretty gud but tend to tell such shi lies ://

kek ^_^ :p~

fok

D

Durzel

Originally posted by stu
Ah yeah

************WARNING: SPOILERS ABOVE**************

btw daz, that X2 Screener you've been downloading for the past 2 days (no doubt off Kazaa, goddamn newbola) is a fake - noone's released an X2 Screener yet. It's probably Monsters Inc, and/or Armageddon, every other fucking movie on Kazaa is.
Well, given I've just watched part of the 2nd CD "just to check" (because it downloaded before the first one), I'd say you're completely wrong! It is admittedly very shit quality (I've got the ESOTERIC version, which is basically some lamo holding a camera. And its subtitled. :(

Get with the times lamer!

D

doh_boy

Originally posted by nath
Where/when?

On tv just before mystique buys the fat guy a drink.

He's not hairy he's just 'mild-mannered' (Dr)Hank McCoy. :D

so either in this story-line hank hasn't changed yet or he's using one of those gadgets that you saw nightcrawler use at the begining (sort of portable personal hologram thingy, nightcrawler uses it all the time in the comics).

T

Testin da Cable

aye, and I had a rather serious debate with my mates on wolverine's turning down sex with the metamorph mystique.
I'm such a geek sometimes :/

J

Jonny_Darko

If you don't want to know spoilers about a film, then DON'T LOOK AT THE FORUM IN WHICH THAT FILM IS BEING DISCUSSED!

Pretty simple imo.

Anyway, what is this Phoenix thing - i vaguely remember from my comics days something about Dark Phoenix but don't remember the specifics.

As for the earlier comment about the Matrix being revolutionary through story last time, and so needing to do it through effects this time - what twaddle. the original Matrix was revolutionary for effects but that story's been done dozens of times before...in Doctor Who and Red Dwarf for example.

Oh, and if you want to see Rogue "get them out" then check out Almost Famous (quality film) - I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure she does so in that one.

S

Scouse

Isn't he that Yellow conical guy that used to hang around with Paul Daniels???

....oh. That was Wizbit. Sorry...

bios-nick-wizbit.jpg

N

nath

Originally posted by Jonny_Darko
Oh, and if you want to see Rogue "get them out" then check out Almost Famous (quality film) - I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure she does so in that one.

/me makes a mental note to check that out when he gets back from work.

If you're lying, so help me god I'll cut you.

S

Scouse

Actually - it is a good film - but I'm pretty sure it's not her who gets 'em out.

Could be wrong...

O

old.Kez

Anyway, what is this Phoenix thing - i vaguely remember from my comics days something about Dark Phoenix but don't remember the specifics.
After jean grey dies, the phoenix force finds her (I can't remember why it seeks her out - perhaps because she's the ultimate telepath or whatever?) and enters her body, leaving her life force on the moon (iirc). Phoenix is good for a time, but then becomes so overwhelmed by the power, she becomes Dark Phoenix. The X-men destroy her, and the phoenix leaps into some other bint that scott started dating after leaving the X-men. Which he really should do in X3, because he's a fucking cock.

(this is all as I remember it, and I may be way off; or I may be right on the nail, in true nurd fashion)

P

plightstar

Say it last Friday very good, has amazing special effects with all the mutant powers an all.

Also some of the lines in the film are great, but it is a great film with the execption that Wolverine could have said 'bub' more than once.

D

Durzel

Wolv should've shagged Mystique though, he was a fool not to! Shes uber fit!

J

Jonny_Darko

Originally posted by old.Kez
and the phoenix leaps into some other bint that scott started dating after leaving the X-men.

Err, would this be Psychlocke (sp?)?

</geek>

T

Testin da Cable

Wolv should've shagged Mystique though, he was a fool not to! Shes uber fit!

Originally posted by ME

aye, and I had a rather serious debate with my mates on wolverine's turning down sex with the metamorph mystique.

all my geeky friends now consider Wolverine to be a rampant homosexual

D

Durzel

Being crude, where else is he gonna get it from? Doesn't he have urges? She offers it to him on a plate and he turns it down. I mean, its not like he can practically buff the happy lamp can he, with those knifes for fingers :|

D

Durzel

Err, would this be Psychlocke (sp?)?

</geek>
I seriously hope Psylocke is in X3...

psylocke.jpg

X

Xtro

Why is her ponytail on fire?

/edit: oh dear that's her fist. bad angles, artist needs to do better!

T

Testin da Cable

Being crude, where else is he gonna get it from? Doesn't he have urges? She offers it to him on a plate and he turns it down. I mean, its not like he can practically buff the happy lamp can he, with those knifes for fingers :|

also I haven't quite pegged him as the platonic pining lover tbh. imo he should have gotten into ahem that other adamantium boned quick healing chick. whatshername nightshade? now that would have been kismet heh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom