WZWB #11 Game Thread

itcheh

Part of the furniture
Nope - not going with the sheriff ... I have a bad feeling about him. Watch your backs lads.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
*As cerb listens to everyone agree to go up to the house with the Sherrif he gets suspicious. "I want to have a look at one more thing in the Library, go on up there without me" He says, while planning to follow the group at a safe distance so the Sherrif can't see him.*

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Before we all go out seperate ways hows about we finish off our little info pow-wow. I went to the Library before and the Book that was mentioned by the Librarian and found at the house was called "The missing people; The tribe that the jungle swallowed". It's about an ancient south american tribe whose existance is proved by ruins of their civilization. Nothing is known about their demise. The book is "archaeological". Pratt notes that the tribe were crazy religous and questions if maybe they died out in some religious war. What stood out for him most seems to have been a "great dome" seen in many of their carvings and pieces of art. He believes that this dome probably still stands and houses some of their secrets.

This was the main focus of my trip. I saw one of the dead bodies up in the house.

One thing that's bothering me about Cal's disappearance is that when he was in the library he found a piece of paper covered in writing with the initials "AC" on it hidden in the wall. I don't know why but rather than read it then he put it in his pocket. Hopefully he's ok so we can find out what was written on it!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
So AC would be arthur curwen. Another man who's whole family is dead, but the fella missing.

I was planning on hanging back as well, then smash the sheriffs head in if he tried something, but Cerb can handle that. I do want my salt, coal and shovel at the go.

Uara

Part of the furniture
Well i've got an axe which Cal gave me when we were exploring the house...you think the sheriff would mind me wandering about with that when we take him to the house :p Also fair do's Itcheh, Cerb has seen it so as long as it's still there he can show him it if the sheriff appears to be kosher and we resist smashing his skull in. But yes I do agree best not to be left on our own with him.

Uara

Part of the furniture
Nope don't think we've left yet. Waiting to hear from the others before we head out I think.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
what i have atm

toht- house
itcheh
rubric - house
uara - house
ch3t - locked up
cerb - following at a safe distance :eek:
gmloki

itcheh

Part of the furniture
Send me to the asylum... I think there's unfinished business there ... (note to all ... if I don't come back I'm probably in a padded cell ... come get me)

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Do I detect a note of unhappiness about my choice? If it affects the game I can change!

Mabs

righto !

locking post down again then :)

Mabs

<sorry guys, im afk atm, got plague, and alergic reaction to penicillin, so will resume when im actually alive again >

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
No worries, just get well ;)

If you get the zombie mutation, do tell so we can start stockpiling.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Bloody jobs worth Sherrif.... So guys, what did I miss?

Mabs

waiting on cerb / uara atm :)

Mabs

consider them poked, and they are replying, so wont be long, in theory ;)

Mabs

people back in town:

Toht
Cerb
Rubric
Uara
Ch3t

Mabs

ok everyone is back in town now, fire at will

Users who are viewing this thread