WZWB #11 Game Thread

Uara

Part of the furniture
We've found a second set of human remains in the cellar (there was only one in the last trip). We also found a weird gloopy substance surrounding an axe which I dread to think what it is, but I'm worried about calaen ad he had an axe. Body was still in the guest room. The sheriff confirmed it was arthur curwen!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well we've got a bit of a problem here. First off, the garden doe have some south-american plantlife growing in it, nothing buried there, but i did grab some of the plantlife with me. Second, there indeed was an axe and knife in the kitchen, when i went for them the tap started dripping, more and more. Throwing salt in the general direction stopped that nonsense. The thing is, the taps don't produce water.

In the master bedroom i found what seems like saltlines across windows and doorways and some emptied out shotgun shells. Many of the rooms have damp spotsd around, so whatever this spirit is, yeah i said it, a spirit, it seems to be holding a watery grudge.

I did try and figure out if there's a watersource, place someone could've drowned etc, but no such luck.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Ah yes, the bathroom also had solid floorboards, while the upstairs floorboards tended to creak and crackle, and the mirror had nacl written on it.

Nothing more, just nacl. Might want to compare that to things.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
A well perhaps toht? I think the house or grounds are covering something worse.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I'm thinking the following. Talking about ghosts and such, which very clearly is the case, might end you up in the looniebin. So i'll be heading there after i go to the hospital to chck this plant out and ask a few questions.

Only problem is, i have no idea how to get into the asylum.

itcheh

Part of the furniture
We've found a second set of human remains in the cellar (there was only one in the last trip). We also found a weird gloopy substance surrounding an axe which I dread to think what it is

If they're new ... then it probably IS Cal (RIP)

The entire upstairs is damp ... I wonder if there's a way into the attic?

I've been reliably informed that the asylum is a dead end

Uara

Part of the furniture
They're either Cal's or Joe who is a journalist who disappeared when me and Cal were in the basement during our first visit.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
movement plans then

Mabs

House with salt + coal :

uara
itcheh
ch3t

undecided :

toht
rubric
cerb
gmloki

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I'm a heading to the hospital with mah gear. When you go to the house, get some of that goop the axe was in(unless someone has the axe which might have some on it), i'll see if i can get it looked at while i'm there.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Toht, I have to ask the thinking behind the hospital, we've been there and no it's a dead end, it's only purpose is as a place of healing should we require it.

Uara

Part of the furniture
I think what we need to do is get some of the floorboards lifted or as Itcheh said get into the attic (if there is one). I mean if you were doing all sorts of weird rituals or keeping a dark secret you wouldn't have it in an obvious part of the house. Re:Toht- If Ch3t says its only a place of healing I'm guessing we don't need it for the moment-especially as Ch3t went with others there was no chance for anyone to influence him.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well i was just going to check on the stuff i found, get an expert look on things. It's just a short visit anyway so no harm, i can head elsewhere too if you have ideas.

I don't mind coming to the house as a ghostsentry though.

Mabs

if its a quick visit, you could prob do it now while waiting for the others to decide ;)

itcheh

Part of the furniture
Can we mod-kill those who are not active ... this is taking far too long

Mabs

awake :

toht
itcheh
uara
ch3t

have 1 hour to post :

cerb
gmloki
rubric

Rubric

Part of the furniture
Sorry had some real life shit to deal with but am back on it now. No tinternet but have phone.

Mabs

right
Cerb
Gmloki both been removed

uara ch3t itcheh - house trip
toht - hospital atm

rubric needs to make a snap decision ;)

Uara

Part of the furniture
I suspect he is dead. Not confirmed though. A pile of goop with an axe in it-Last I saw him he had an axe with him.

Mabs

sorry, been madly busy, yay for having entire house re-wired from the ground up :(
sort of sorted now !

stll got :
itcheh, toht, ch3t, uara
as active

so if people want to finish it:
give me updated plans and we can get this show over with ;)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I've been busy, last weekend on a long trip and now i need to figure everything out before i finish my plans. Will try to get to it this weekend(there's a lot to read! :D)

Uara

Part of the furniture
right am going to the house with Ch3t to try and sort this situation out and avenge lost colleagues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom