WTS Tanned Wormhide Cloak

A

alara

Even if there was a bid of 20 plat which i think there was and IF that was the only bid that stood

Originally posted by Carean Black
yeeeh :p but i want more! moo haha.. erm soz..
opening is just a .. opening :) i want ppl go crazy dammit :)

Therefore he wouldn't sell it on the bid of 20 plat

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by jutzu
u dont use to sell a item on first bid ..

Why is that?

People set a opening bid, some offers the cash, deal should be closed when time runs out. If you do not like the bid offered then why did you bother setting the opening bid at x amount of cash.....

J

jutzu

if time was off yes if only one bid i whould sell it but if it still time left to bid i whoudent sell it..

C

Carean Black

Appoligies for being greedy. Altho i am not, but really dont think anyone cares what i say, im a greedy retarded twat..
The max amount off money i have had at the same time is 2p. And just thoutgh i maybe could make some moneyy on this, but apparently not (and yes someone bid 20p for it and i wanted more, soz fort that, dont think anyone wanna buy it now anyway). But as i said,with this cloak it will be alot easier and cheaper to cap my scouts template. =)
If i knew i was gonna be hanged like tbis for a cloak i would have droppet it instantly.

And alara i dont really care if u believe me or not and i dont u care whatever i say, but the cloak ended up among my other cloaks and didnt notice it until day after or sumit, and i knew it didnt drop from any prince, just thougt maybe someone was being nice to me =)

Well im out. That is how fun the bw ppl were =)

D

Darrmas

Originally posted by Carean Black
A: u have no right to call me retard.. and i dont have to much money.. (first time i actually have posted anything that i want to sell on trade forums btw)
B: i know

What the hell make you believe that YOU can call me a retard? just cuz i have a cloak that u want but dont afford to buy? bugger off imo...

If u dont want/afford the cloak.. dont fucking post a thread here..

wont sell the cloak anyway .. cuz no one wanna buy it.. so i keep for my self.. will be alot more cheaper and easier to cap my scout with it.

(and before u say somthing silly about my english spelling.. bugger off again.. i know im bad at english)

why post it and say ur selling it. its alot of money and ppl actualy are bidding for it.
and then saying u want more..
then saying u wont sell it anyway..
i ask again why post it? just to show off?

T

thorwyntf

If i knew i was gonna be hanged like tbis for a cloak i would have droppet it instantly

Well.. tbh mate, it wasn´t the cloak, it was you that came across like a dude wearing a sign "flame me! I like it!". And just blaming "the bw ppl" is a pretty bad excuse for messing up your own auction isn´t it.

C

Carean Black

I can only remember getting 2 bids really. is that lots of bids? and i got flamed instantlly after i posted that i wanted to sell. has become a long thread.. and i say like xevius.. If u want to buy... post a bid.. if u dont want to bid.. Shut up.

T

thorwyntf

Not really true. The flaming started after your comments about the auction and that you expected more than the initial bid. Because:
If u want to buy... post a bid.. if u dont want to bid.. Shut up.
...you can also say: If you want to sell, post a minimum bid. If you dont´want to sell for this minimum bid, shut up.

See, I`m not trying to flame you here. I just want to point out that the reaction of the people here was not surprising, but a direct result of your behaivour.

Users who are viewing this thread