12% Matter
12% Energy
12% Thrust

Level 50 Health regen (value 29) charge

82.2 utility

20p buyout 30p raise 500g

C

Carean Black

hehe if u wanna see it in game.. im on with Carean in Goth harbour atm..

Y

yurka_polearm

whats the point of saying opening bid is 20plat, then saying if current bid isn't enough then im withdrawing it...

A

alara

Imo u should just keep it.

(Was gonna say sumthing else but theres no point)

Y

yurka_polearm

or buy another cloak for 17 plat cheaper, which will probably fit fine into SC suit, and will cap everything anyway ;p

A

alara

Think the cloak is to powerful to wear anyways and will degrade quickly (was reading some patch notes on 1.65d on pendragon, theres a fix so the cloak can be worn successfully) dunno if this applies to excal as well. I could be wrong like

K

Kagato.

**gets a group together to go worm hunting**

O

Ocond

22p IF and only IF it dosent get a FIXING next patch!!

O

Ocond

Originally posted by yurka_polearm
or buy another cloak for 17 plat cheaper, which will probably fit fine into SC suit, and will cap everything anyway ;p

True dat!

O

Ocond

Yea, If you kill all DF princes within 1 hour, then the worm spawns, in the tunnels that lead between the three chambers.

Hes not so hard, just has a million hits and these crappy lil yellow worms sticking out of his arse.

Been killed b4 with 1fg.

A

alara

Yep we did it with 1fg wasn't too hard either part from the annoying rooting mobs and agro from other mobs pretty much straight forward. Think we got lucky, kiled alb prince and the worm was right there.

K

Kagato.

Seen him down there before, he does not aggro on his travels, sadly the group I was in at the time was to weak to give it ago (or rather to cowardly to try :rolleyes: ).

K

Khalen

Originally posted by Ocond
Yea, If you kill all DF princes within 1 hour, then the worm spawns, in the tunnels that lead between the three chambers.

Hes not so hard, just has a million hits and these crappy lil yellow worms sticking out of his arse.

Been killed b4 with 1fg.

Well as far as I know the worm doesn't spawn always (even if you kill princes). He spawns at a certain time on certain days. Just like Colialt. One week he totally doesn't show at all and some other week he spawns like 3 or 4 times in a week. I've done numerous raids with some people killing all 3 princes fast and I've checked everytime if the worm spawned. And yes he's piss easy to kill if he just spawns.

T

tallon

This cloak can't be worn until 1.65 when it's stats get reduced :(

O

Ocond

- The Hardened Wormhide Wrap, Worked Wormhide Wrap, Tanned Wormhide Wrap, Hardened Wormhide Cloak, Worked Wormhide Cloak, and Tanned Wormhide Cloak have been reduced in power so that they may be successfully worn

It will be reduced to a utility lower that the lsoa necky.

O

old_saxo

1.65 = year 2004 somtime next year we get that patch not wort waiting for imo

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by NightyP
Didn't think you would sell it :eek:

Not if it's 20plat for a cloak which can't be used till it's nerfed

A

Aussie-

you can ask ppl in Goth to pay 5g to look at it.

C

Carean Black

hehe.. If u wanna pay 5g to look at it.. np with me :) im happy to show it for anyone who wanna pay to look at it :p

A

Aussie-

I think you can use the money to buy glasses..

O

old.shotgunstow

I'd buy it for 1p just for the value of having it to show off. Think that's a good deal imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom