WTS Tanned Wormhide Cloak

C

Cala-more

still a nice cloak after nerf imo . heal proc still nice

W

Wiro

Allakhazam doesn't show it... does it have special looks or just high utility? :)

C

Carean Black

Its just Hooded with a dark brown dye.. the way i want it :)
But nerf :) no one wanna buy it so goes to my scout :)

C

Carean Black

yeeeh :p but i want more! moo haha.. erm soz..
opening is just a .. opening :) i want ppl go crazy dammit :)

O

old_saxo

Carean Black
Brentford Resident

opening is just a .. opening i want ppl go crazy dammit

Im the only one thinking doh?

C

Carean Black

Originally posted by old_saxo
Carean Black
Brentford Resident

opening is just a .. opening i want ppl go crazy dammit

Im the only one thinking doh?

hmm didnt get that one.. explain?

E

Exinferis

tannedwormhidecloak.jpg

:eek:

O

old_saxo

i mean you can cap everything whit a mp set , 1 caer sidi weapon and quest jewel bracer etc. So why borther on spending so much on somthing that dosent have a look :D

R

Robin the Brave

Nice charge, cleric spec regen is value 9.. so this could be usefull in a fight ;), sigh.. shame i dont have 30 plat :p

C

Carean Black

try being be a scout... or a inf.. and plus..
u dont need mp set and quest bracer to cap a s/s pally :) my pally is capped with 99% set and level 40 cloak..
and if u cant bother to buy the cloak.. dont :)

And btw its not the looks on this cloak that ur after :) its the show off stats on it :D and the fact that it is the only cloak on the server atm.. (i think so far)

O

old.shotgunstow

Originally posted by Carean Black
try being be a scout... or a inf.. and plus..
u dont need mp set and quest bracer to cap a s/s pally :) my pally is capped with 99% set and level 40 cloak..
and if u cant bother to buy the cloak.. dont :)

And btw its not the looks on this cloak that ur after :) its the show off stats on it :D and the fact that it is the only cloak on the server atm.. (i think so far)

I think a) you're just a retard with too much money
b) you can cap with MP stuff with scout and inf, with quested stuff, so...

C

Carean Black

Originally posted by old.shotgunstow

A: u have no right to call me retard.. and i dont have to much money.. (first time i actually have posted anything that i want to sell on trade forums btw)
B: i know

What the hell make you believe that YOU can call me a retard? just cuz i have a cloak that u want but dont afford to buy? bugger off imo...

If u dont want/afford the cloak.. dont fucking post a thread here..

wont sell the cloak anyway .. cuz no one wanna buy it.. so i keep for my self.. will be alot more cheaper and easier to cap my scout with it.

(and before u say somthing silly about my english spelling.. bugger off again.. i know im bad at english)

B

Bluzz

A:Stfu dont say so to my mate
B: If u dont want wanna Bid stfu then

A

Aybabtu

A: u have no right to call me retard.. and i dont have to much money.. (first time i actually have posted anything that i want to sell on trade forums btw)

What the hell make you believe that YOU can call me a retard? just cuz i have a cloak that u want but dont afford to buy? bugger off imo...

wont sell the cloak anyway .. cuz no one wanna buy it.. so i keep for my self.. will be alot more cheaper and easier to cap my scout with it.

(and before u say somthing silly about my english spelling.. bugger off again.. i know im bad at english)

He might be calling you a retard for trying to sell something with stats that are going to be changed and didn't someone say you couldn even take it on? might just be me.

Edit: reread it and he was only talking about it getting worn out way to quickly to be of any real use. If it's so good that you want 20 frikking plat for it, don't sell, unless there is something that hasn't been said about that cloak?

20p for a cloak is insane, You can cap all stats/resists/skills with almost half that money.

O

old.shotgunstow

apologies for annoying you, obviously touched a nerve there, just think you're a bit of a twat for asking 20 plat for a cloak. Oh no sorry, 20 plat isn't enough for you, you want people to go craaaazy :rolleyes:

originally posted by Bluzz
A:Stfu dont say so to my mate
B: If u dont want wanna Bid stfu then

Is he so retarded that you have to tell me to stfu?

originally posted by Aybabtu
He might be calling you a retard for trying to sell something with stats that are going to be changed and didn't someone say you couldn even take it on? might just be me.

Edit: reread it and he was only talking about it getting worn out way to quickly to be of any real use. If it's so good that you want 20 frikking plat for it, don't sell, unless there is something that hasn't been said about that cloak?

20p for a cloak is insane, You can cap all stats/resists/skills with almost half that money.

You sir got the point of my post :)

D

DeaD GuRu

apologies for annoying you, obviously touched a nerve there, just think you're a bit of a twat for asking 20 plat for a cloak. Oh no sorry, 20 plat isn't enough for you, you want people to go craaaazy :rolleyes:

Is he so retarded that you have to tell me to stfu?

You sir got the point of my post :)

i just wonder why ppl start nagging over the 20 p on this cloak . This while i made some threads on balancing prices a bit , so all could get it ;-) recall that??

so now , as i read it here , most seem to agree with insanity on price creation..

i may be contradicting myselfe from time to time according to some ppl (wich i doubt) but , i'm not the only one :p:p:p

C

Carean Black

No reason to call me retarded or a twat just cuz i want 20p for a cloak. If u dont want it.. dont bid it.. and dont call me retarded..

A

Aybabtu

No reason to call me retarded or a twat just cuz i want 20p for a cloak. If u dont want it.. dont bid it.. and dont call me retarded..

Thats the problem, someone DID bid 20plat but you said that wasn't enough.....

Think twat and retard will be sufficent(sp?) here.

X

xevius

Originally posted by Aybabtu
Thats the problem, someone DID bid 20plat but you said that wasn't enough.....

Think twat and retard will be sufficent(sp?) here.

Not really but then again this thread is way out of hand atm

dont understand why you ppl have to get abusive over a item
you obviuosly aint gonna buy either.
Allways the same pointless discussions totally out of topic.

1. Hello I want to buy it: My bid
2. I am going to be quiet cause I aint got the cash or the will or give a damn or fecking intend to buy it.

Cant be that hard can it?

Calling him retard for him wanting to sell a item (expensive or not) is basically like you admitting you are one yourself ;)

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by xevius

Calling him retard for him wanting to sell a item (expensive or not) is basically like you admitting you are one yourself ;)

But im not calling him a retard because he says 20plat.

Im calling him a retard because he said starting bid 20plat Buyout 30plat, then when he got a 20plat offer he refused and wanted more, thats greedy and if he wants more than 20 frikking plat he could have posted it in the original post.

I

iluvatur

take alook at midgard trade forum alot of things are 20 plat there.. noone moaning about it

the best stuff = alot of moolah

O

old.shotgunstow

Originally posted by iluvatur
take alook at midgard trade forum alot of things are 20 plat there.. noone moaning about it

the best stuff = alot of moolah

Midgard have DF 24/7, plats are worth less over there, it's a pointless comparison.

And I'm not calling him a retard for selling an item. I'm calling him a retard for asking 20 plat then saying 20 plat isn't enough because he's the greediest arse in the world.

A

alara

I think hes greedy as well offering 20p on the basis of someone saying u could sell that for 20p and if thats not high enough rejecting it and wanting more well greedy imo. To think the cloak might not even have been his, as this cloak came from the worm and we were in the same grp and his excuse for it was

Tbh i have no idea where i got from
I just found it in my bp among all my
Cloaks and thought WTF¿ but im gonna
Use it. Only curious gow a cloak like
Tht as worth... An continue the
Search off the mob who droppedd it.
Havent fount it oon allakahzam ú

Quincidently (spelling?) it jus happens to fall amongst all his other cloaks (hmm me thinks not).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom