[WTS] Broodmother Fang

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

spankya

Originally posted by angara-ffs
Gaaaah, how f00ked up can you be if you post stupid things like:

Nice one spank....but get over it, and stop posting BS like this.

Look at yourself before you hudge others? This is a typical: Lets join the bandwagon on his way to I hate Tyka village....

Spank, nothing personal, but the way you post atm is pure trolling and trying to get peeps on your side. I thought you was a bigger person then this.

I could qoute a lot more, yes, also stuff from tyka....but this constant attacting/flaming on 1 person is just lame and childess. If you DONT KNOW Tyka, then i suggest you jump OFF the bandwagon and try to get your own opinion sorted instead of following rumors.

Kids...now hush and enjoy the game and mind you own buisness. ;)

/hug

S

spankya

Originally posted by angara-ffs
Are you running some kind of campaign Spank?
Seriously, i thought a lot better of you as a person then you are actually showing me here..

And yes, i stick up for my friends...

I'm just tyring to prove a point.... he says I'm a reject and a crap bard.... well he has no proof.

I said loads of people dont like him.... well BW shows this well

And fair enough u stick up for Tyka, he is your GM and friend afterall. I would expect nothing less.

S

spankya

Getting bored now Tyka anyways, and I got a meeting soon, think we said our bits. Leave it for others to comment :p

T

Tyka

Spank the difference is, you're just saying "no1 likes you! omg!", but the fact is, i've been playing since day one on hib and believe it or not i know who my friends are, on the other hand, what i said above, are true facts wich you can't deny.

1. ppl being honest with you when you play ur class like shit, rr6 and still so clueless amazes me.

2. you threatening ppl to beat them up irl when you dont like them.

3. you throwing random insults in this thread that got nothing to do with what i really posted.

those points above shows everyone what kind of low person you're, say it 1000 times that ppl dont like me, see if i care, the facts i stated above still remains!

vgn been around a while and we're #1 guild earning rps in hib, and the gm is bound to get some bad attention, like from retards like you that dont fit in anywhere, give it some time and you'll quit ur current guild as well..

Pwned? yes ! xDDDD

S

spankya

Originally posted by Tyka
Spank the difference is, you're just saying "no1 likes you! omg!", but the fact is, i've been playing since day one on hib and believe it or not i know who my friends are, on the other hand, what i said above, are true facts wich you can't deny.

1. ppl being honest with you when you play ur class like shit, rr6 and still so clueless amazes me.

2. you threatening ppl to beat them up irl when you dont like them.

3. you throwing random insults in this thread that got nothing to do with what i really posted.

those points above shows everyone what kind of low person you're, say it 1000 times that ppl dont like me, see if i care, the facts i stated above still remains!

vgn been around a while and we're #1 guild earning rps in hib, and the gm is bound to get some bad attention, like from retards like you that dont fit in anywhere, give it some time and you'll quit ur current guild as well..

Pwned? yes ! xDDDD

sigh... cba to keep writing. u just repeat the same thing over and over.... saying I suck... noone has ever said that before and u have noone else comfirming I suck as bard, so its just your personal opinion.

U keep repeating the same upper bollox and cba to keep repeating my answers.

Being GM of VGN is nothing to do with it. I dont see people saying Angara is a twat or anything, coz he's a nice guy and poeple like him.

Pwned me? Have to say no.

T

Tyka

thats the reason u left remember? no1 enjoyed grouping with you and when trent played bard everyone said this is the way a bard should play, then u got pissed and started to threaten ppl irl.

THAT is the reason i bring this up, you on the other hand, who got completely nothing to say about the subject, i mean nice of u to bring my family into this and how i look irl lol what a fucking retard you are spanky, no wonder u been in 5 diff guilds and swap realms each day..

I hope your thick little brain understood now, most of your friends may dislike me, but everyone who read this thread can see how pissed you are of things that happened in the past since you are clearly not saying anything about the matter itself.

now fuck off and roll another char in another realm, thats all you're good for anyways, worthless retard.

S

spankya

now fuck off and roll another char in another realm, thats all you're good for anyways, worthless retard.

Lol, someone getting a bit upset. And I'm the one getting pissed off?

Get those people from VGN to post here saying I was a shit bard. Like time when I mezzed 4fgs of mids and we killed em..... and all the other times when I led 1fg and we killed shitloads of poeple. musta been luck I guess then.... and all the poeple that said I play ok or well must be lying. You saying I suck is your personal opinion which you are entitled to.

As for all my friends not liking u... I dont even know lots of the poeple flaming u on this forum, so its nothing to do with me that they flame you. As for rolling in another realm, no thanks, I'll stay in hib.

T

Tyka

Spank lol you're the one bringing up irrelevant stuff, remember what I said and then post again ok ?

About me being pissed, lol I got whole day to talk here so don't worry about that either, you're the one being upset when you got nothing to say, so you have to talk about how i look irl and about my family, shows what kind of retard you are really.

Maybe you did good at times but people didn't like the way you played, guess that is the reason you sold and fucked off to mid anyways.. and ppl are entitled to their own opinions, i can say from my own point of view that you were the lousiest bard i ever played with, thats enough reason.

no wonder why you don't like me really, hang on let me dig up that pic and show everyone who is the one taking this game to serious when they threaten to beat ppl up irl for something they did in a game, lol spankya can u be more retarded? i dont think so ;)

S

spankya

Spank lol you're the one bringing up irrelevant stuff, remember what I said and then post again ok ?

About me being pissed, lol I got whole day to talk here so don't worry about that either, you're the one being upset when you got nothing to say, so you have to talk about how i look irl and about my family, shows what kind of retard you are really.

Maybe you did good at times but people didn't like the way you played, guess that is the reason you sold and fucked off to mid anyways.. and ppl are entitled to their own opinions, i can say from my own point of view that you were the lousiest bard i ever played with, thats enough reason.

no wonder why you don't like me really, hang on let me dig up that pic and show everyone who is the one taking this game to serious when they threaten to beat ppl up irl for something they did in a game, lol spankya can u be more retarded? i dont think so ;)

sigh...

1 Get ya facts right
2 I didnt fo to mid then came back. I sold my old acc, took a 3 month break, came back to hib, and then after lvling my BM joined some guildies playing in a mid a bit.
3 U think I was a lousy bard? Fine, thats upto u
4 Yes dig up pics. Just when u edit them, dont make silly mistakes like Toymachine did.
5 Retarded? if I was retarded I wouldnt even be able to spell retarded..... do u even know what the word means? Is your english a bit crap perhaps?
6 I'm off for a meeting(I have to work unlike some), enjoy making an ass out of yourself trying to make me look bad.

T

Tyka

only person who made an ass out of himself is you, bringing up irrelevant stuff, if you think my post was silly then reply to it, dont jump on bandwagons just because you happen to be a reject and i proved it to you ok ?

and oh yeah, fuck off to your meeting, knew u couldnt finish something u started, lost an arguement? ruN!!!

M

mars

lol ye i hope u know cuz its not only a few talking behind ur back about how nice it was to get rid of you when u "left" the game.,

I know all about CD and how a low speed main hand and high speed of hand gives more damage so stfu mars.

who woulda known since u havent succesfully played a meelechar, and yes it woulda been different paying the amount for a lute or staff but its not close to the same thing here.

random newbie join a big guild think they're something, always been full of you around in hib so bring it on.

oh yea your old argument, look whos talking. fool

T

Tyka

Originally posted by mars
lol ye i hope u know cuz its not only a few talking behind ur back about how nice it was to get rid of you when u "left" the game.,

K, ppl dont like me, do i care? :D

who woulda known since u havent succesfully played a meelechar, and yes it woulda been different paying the amount for a lute or staff but its not close to the same thing here.

Ahahahahah idiot, I have played 2 heroes and my first was #2 ranked in hibernia, what else? newbie.

oh yea your old argument, look whos talking. fool

look whos talking? as i said, join a big guild earn a big mouth, maybe do some more research, or keep it going, clearly made a big retard out of yourself in your last post lol :)

M

mars

rofl, moron its funny how you think ppl see things from your view

T

Tyka

Originally posted by mars
rofl, moron its funny how you think ppl see things from your view

care to explain? or did you loose the arguement already? if u got nothing else to say please shutup, you are the moron here, just read my quotes on your last posts hihihii

M

mars

did and its all based on what you think, and who cares about that, appantly you dont care if ppl dont like you, its good that you realised that ppl dont.

now, bye bye

T

Tyka

well i surely wouldnt believe any words that comes out of your ass, proved you wrong already so people now know you only talk bullshit, and bye, glad you leaving, shows u got nothing better to come up with except crap anyways, easy match ;)

A

angara-ffs

Where is Eneq when u need him :D

Mars, who the f00k are you?
Every thread where VGN is mentioned you get all excited and start to post this HUGE piles of crap.

Any reason why you hate us so much?
Or are you related to Eneq in some sort of way?

T

Tyka

Dont worry all the bandwagoners who are weak/low life/no personality to make their own thread about their hate towards me are inc soon, ie Eneq etc.. etc..

G

Gargo-

Originally posted by spankya
So to conclude this thread....

26p is too much for a weapon
Noone is feeding the starving lurikeens :(
Gargo shags sheep
Tyka thinks he's always right and is better than everyone.

Nothing new ;)

1-Disagree
2-Agree
3-Agree
4-He wouldnt be Tyka if he didnt act like that

5-Agree

Hiiiiiiii spank :D

S

spankya

and oh yeah, fuck off to your meeting, knew u couldnt finish something u started, lost an arguement? ruN!!!

I have to work Tyka. My work doesnt involve standing on street corners selling my ass unlike u, I have responsibilities..... guess u wouldnt know that word :rolleyes: So I cant sit here talking to some muppet who thinks he knows everything and has lotsa facts on people without anything to back it up.

S

spankya

Originally posted by Gargo-
1-Disagree
2-Agree
3-Agree
4-He wouldnt be Tyka if he didnt act like that

5-Agree

Hiiiiiiii spank :D

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY GIMP!!! :D :fluffle:

T

Tyka

I have to work Tyka. My work doesnt involve standing on street corners selling my ass unlike u, I have responsibilities..... guess u wouldnt know that word :rolleyes: So I cant sit here talking to some muppet who thinks he knows everything and has lotsa facts on people without anything to back it up.

why do i need ppl to back it up? i know u been in 6 guilds in hib, reject in mid, moved back to hib, suck at playing ur chars.. what else is there that i need to know? you are as worthless taunting me here as you are in game, reject 4 life stamp on your forehead lol

O

old.Xanthian

rofl

:clap:

Hi der Spunky ;) Speak to me in IRC joo bish

S

spankya

why do i need ppl to back it up? i know u been in 6 guilds in hib, reject in mid, moved back to hib, suck at playing ur chars.. what else is there that i need to know? you are as worthless taunting me here as you are in game, reject 4 life stamp on your forehead lol

rofl. u r like a broken record. reject? haha. suck at playing my chars? lol think again. I was pretty crap at playing druid I admit, and am not the best player ever but am far from crap. Talking of crap, u playing hero was something to laugh at too.

Anyways, read enough of your dribble for one day tyka. Anyways, its getting late in the day, I think its time u went out and earnt some money...

S

spankya

Originally posted by old.Xanthian
rofl

:clap:

Hi der Spunky ;) Speak to me in IRC joo bish

oi oi :) I cant use irc at work :( Will catch ya tonight ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread