[WTS] Broodmother Fang

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

eaglerider

Yes. You did read right!! Broodmother fang for sale!!! Never been used or anything but has been collecting dust because I never play my blademaster anymore.

Stats are: Piercing +6, body +6%, matter +6%, slash +6%

No buyouts on this, no final date to sell, just highest bidder wins. Will probably leave the auction going for 3-4 days, maybe more, maybe less! Item will be traded wherever/whenever is convinient for us both.

Dont go pming me buyout offers etc please, as this is purely highest bidder wins! And I never really use these forums so probably wont get the pm til the auction closes.

Best of luck on bidding.

Bidding starts at 10plat with a minimum of 1 plat increments.

V

Vantros

<starts to laugh and points X-fear towards this post>

X

xfear

Originally posted by Vantros
<starts to laugh and points X-fear towards this post>

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

got 1 already :pPPP

O

old.Gobarnachta

lmao at something u can get with 3 players 4-5 chars bid @25p

and I sold one to xfear for about 14-15 plats (loot exchange+money) which is about right and fair price for it...oh well think someone has too much coin and it's not my prob :p but next time when I'll get one I sure will come and scrape off rest of joor moneh

C

censi

Garb they aint easy to get. Without blowing my own trumpet to loudly I know a fair bit about taking down galla bosses with focus. and about 90% of the times i go in there its 3 players 5 characters.

Brood is always a pain in the ass and doing it with 3 players controlling 5 character is very tough.

Brood can be pretty easy if the spawn of reds is light but more often than not the spawn isnt light... As the chanter gets more and more mezzed the probability of a red poping when FS is down increases. When its a 3 player team. as soon as you loose control of one red and it aggros the players you are fooked.

to take down brood consistently I would use.

Chanter, Ment, Bard, Druid, Druid.

and Bard Tank in another grp.

Both Bards job is to demezz with ment demezzing to if need be (demezzing fast is the key)

And the other tank on standby to pickup the red aggro adds and drag them away from the other grp so they dont get mezzed.

Brood can be very tricky. Tbh 14 plat is bargin. 2 people can camp log xaga and make 14 plat if staff stone and one decent item drop. Compare that to to effort required to kill brood and get a fang and I would put the value of this weapon anywhere between 35-50 plat (and i guess this one will go up to at least 35 plat)

O

old.Xanthian

Brood is one of the easier bosses, if you know how to do it right.

C

censi

cons xaga oem geo lair hurien ears gsc wp < brood

X

xfear

lol, I think that is easy and a common drop, Miss got like 5-6 Fangs for all new LA Blademasters in 3 weeks
although in the raids i made, it only drops 1 time each 6-7 raids xDDDD , but we are unlucky

E

Evinagh

Well ofc broodmother is easy to kill, its just a pain in the ass to clear mobs, and i dont really have got anything better to use my cash for ;<~~ as bm is the only char i have =)

E

Evinagh

Whats your name ingame mate? ;p

how about i buy it for 26p xDD

E

Evinagh

/me want action.. been waiting for over a week now and still no answer.

T

Tyka

lol at all the idiots in this thread thinking they will become a better player when they get a certain wpn..

O

oblivion_6

rofl more than 26p jesus thats like two villas

a boy could open up a kebab shop and a brothel for that kinda dough

S

squalion

Originally posted by oblivion_6
rofl more than 26p jesus thats like two villas

a boy could open up a kebab shop and a brothel for that kinda dough

lol

E

Evinagh

well this is prolly a fake auction anyways, gonna farm it instead etc.

guy hasnt posted since the first post O_O

R

Ravenbourne

Originally posted by Tyka
lol at all the idiots in this thread thinking they will become a better player when they get a certain wpn..

The Scandal, The horror! so what, if people want to spend stupid amounts of money on crappy weapons why shouldn't they?

M

mars

Originally posted by Tyka

lol at you, having fang is a great improvement, 4.3 speed vs 3.6 speed, its a big difference, if you don't know anything about the subject dont speak kthxbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread