[WTS] Broodmother Fang

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BgZ

Another funny thing, is that when Tyka made Don, he took like 1-2 fgs of VGN on Galla, coz he was looking for alot of items, he even made threads here that he wanted to buy/trade stuff, so gallastuff is only allowed when you use it, not other ppl?

(He even stole Xaga, from ppl who were there b4... they were clearing mobs, and when they were talking about an agreement VGN just pulled Xaga on Dons order.. a while ago though)

T

Tyka

I know all about CD and how a low speed main hand and high speed of hand gives more damage so stfu mars.

And bgz no i just think its silly when people pay a silly amount of cash for a weapon like that, i farm for my own items and dont buy them, see the difference retard?

dunno where u got the xaga thing from tho? cause it aint true.

random newbie join a big guild think they're something, always been full of you around in hib so bring it on.

B

BgZ

well well, okay, I didnt see what I saw on my friends screen then, well u certainly live up to your reputation, MrBigShot. And u were wanting to buy/trade items. Why does it matter if they pay, maybe they have farmed galla and sold items for plats so they could buy a BMF? Its all currency isnt it?

T

Tyka

so you judge people from what you hear from others? gg ok then, then im not wrong, join a big guild = automatically become a big mouthed idiot.

I think its stupid to buy a weapon for that amount of money, got it?

B

BgZ

What I hear from others, nah I can see it clearly for myself actually, seeing it right now, and saw it at my friends screen.

Well thats your opinion right? Why go around telling ppl they are stupid if they dont do something u think is okay? Buying items and trading items is the same pretty much coz the items have a value. (IMO, u can feel free to flame me as you flame all other, I think ur missing something in ur life or smth).

And I was never rude to you, but I see you cant have an normal discussion u have to be rude. I see we have a diffrent view on things, but that doesnt give u the right to be rude to me.

Well Im not gonna waste any more time on you anyways, its like talking to a wall.

T

Tyka

Want me to repeat what I said? I still think its stupid to buy a weapon for those amounts.

Btw I would actually believe you if you said what you think of me now, but after the bullshit about "what u heard from others" thingie, you're just a random idiot to me.

F

Freppe^^

lol at u ppl jumping on, and flaming ppl when they get the chance.
Rather patethic. Get a life. And fyi, mostly the money tyka has earned from doing these gallas, has gone to guildfund. To get a plot, n to build a mansion. Like so many other guilds has, like cbh i recon ;). Such selfish dude eh.

G

Gargo-

Yes, very selfish! Think of all the poor, starving, homeless lurikeens out there!

E

Event

The fall of BW

BW has truly become akin to the Sun newspaper now - amusing yet ultimately soul destroying.

In hibernia certain peeps are still competing to be the cockerells of this particular midden.

Their crows are to be heard throughout BW whines and inane flaming sessions.

Even my post about whines is a whine - I have become a self-defeating argument. Is this a paradox or just so much BS.

So, tell me about your childhood...

S

spankya

So to conclude this thread....

26p is too much for a weapon
Noone is feeding the starving lurikeens :(
Gargo shags sheep
Tyka thinks he's always right and is better than everyone.

Nothing new ;)

T

Tyka

Originally posted by spankya
Tyka thinks he's always right and is better than everyone.

Awww, nah but I do think that you were the lousiest bard ever played on excal, think most people agree on that.

S

spankya

Originally posted by Tyka
Awww, nah but I do think that you were the lousiest bard ever played on excal, think most people agree on that.

Awwwwww poor Tyka got upset now he has to flame back. lol. Yes Tyka my bard was awful. So awful half of VGN wanted me to join so in the end I did, but left because I couldnt put up with your attitude towards poeple. And yeah my bard musta been awful to be in top 10 bards til I stopped playing her....

And if u can find people who arent in VGN to agree with u get em all to post here. Bet if I make a post called "Who thinks Tyka is a twat" alot more poeple will agree

T

Tyka

Awwwwww poor Tyka got upset now he has to flame back. lol. Yes Tyka my bard was awful. So awful half of VGN wanted me to join so in the end I did, but left because I couldnt put up with your attitude towards poeple. And yeah my bard musta been awful to be in top 10 bards til I stopped playing her....

And if u can find people who arent in VGN to agree with u get em all to post here. Bet if I make a post called "Who thinks Tyka is a twat" alot more poeple will agree

See if I care, I know who my friends are, you are the one who been the retard that stayed in every guild and have had 50 different chars that no one wants, dont forget that.

Reject, guess they did'nt like you in mid either? :lol:

S

spankya

See if I care, I know who my friends are, you are the one who been the retard that stayed in every guild and have had 50 different chars that no one wants, dont forget that.

Reject, guess they did'nt like you in mid either? :lol:

Errrrrrr yeah lol. Nice comeback.. not. Ok let me see… I was in TDD which split and I still am friends with all of them, was in AeD and am still friends with them lot(a lot of these people joined VGN when we split, now Xan and some others left coz they got pissed off with you), was in CF and still got lotsa friends there, was in LA before I sold my old acc so sadly had to leave but still have friends there, and am now in Vigilance with loads of friends….. ermmmm yeah a real reject lol. As for mid, most of us came back to play in hib coz mid was boring, so again u r proved wrong.

Just face it, noone likes u, u think u run the place and u look like a Spanish rent boy irl. And with every stupid little comeback you are just looking more and more pathetic. Tyka = twat who noone likes. Nuff said :D

S

spankya

PS Sorry for hijacking the thread eaglerider, seems like u sold the fang anyways

T

Tyka

5 guilds in hib then you realised you did'nt fit in here, moved to mid, got rejected, and now you're back to your 6th guild lol keep it coming.

Btw what does my irl pic got to do with this? clearly shows that you've lost the arguement and got nothing else to come with, like when you threatened to beat people irl after people in gu was being honest and said you suck at playing your bard, that must suck eh? LOL

I still got that picture you know, sucks to be you eh? ;)

B

BgZ

Bah I jsut couldnt stay away, Im so amazed at how retarded someone can be. Tyka u started to whine about his DAOCskills (which has nothing to do about this and a really great comeback!!!), even before he said something about how you look, and thats about the same thing..... doublemorale. Bah ... have to stay away.... just amazed how someone can be so stupid and rude.

T

Tyka

It's stupid that people pay that amount of money for a weapon that is farmable, I still believe that, you're the one who came with cheap insults who are not true, I really wonder who is the idiot here really? :rolleyes:

S

spankya

5 guilds in hib then you realised you did'nt fit in here, moved to mid, got rejected, and now you're back to your 6th guild lol keep it coming.

Btw what does my irl pic got to do with this? clearly shows that you've lost the arguement and got nothing else to come with, like when you threatened to beat people irl after people in gu was being honest and said you suck at playing your bard, that must suck eh? LOL

I still got that picture you know, sucks to be you eh? ;)

get ya facts striaght lol. The mid char was in a Vigilance group that we made in mid, so was the same guild I was already in..... sigh.... u just cant get any facts before u try to insult do ya... And so what if I've been in 5 guilds? 2 of em split due to the guilds being inactive and I quit LA when I took a break from the game. You have no facts and your insults are laughably pathetic.

And oh, I have lost the argument? First u say my bard is crap, then I reply then u change it round, then u try to come up with something new to throw at me, and I just throw it back at ya coz u have no facts to backup anything u say.

And when did I threaten to beat anyone up in /gu? Another thing u got wrong..... AGAIN... get ya facts right. I said to u I'd kick your ass if I ever met u in rl coz u r a mouthy little prick sitting behind a keyboard being all tough. Thats what I said.

And read up for what I said about my bard sucking.... prove poeple said my bard sucks.... I can easy prove people think u r a twat, just read the forums.

At the end of the day.... hardly anyone likes you, even a load of your guildies left coz they dont like u. I dont see any1 except u saying nasty things about me here....

Now go be a good boy, and rent that ass out on the street corner to make some money for ya family to afford some food :p

T

Tyka

loooooooooooooool what a complete retard you are, took you 3 hours to write that reply and basically you're saying that i dont look good irl and everyone hates me, but then again that coming from someone that been in numerous guilds and a reject in mid + have not dared to post his irl pic himself.. and oh dont forget, threatens to beat people up irl because they being honest telling him how much he sucks playing bard.. i mean LOL get a life, you got nothing to say here except flame me for things that happened in the past, idiot.

A reject will always be a reject! imo! xD

T

Tyka

I said to u I'd kick your ass if I ever met u in rl coz u r a mouthy little prick sitting behind a keyboard being all tough. Thats what I said.

k lol, what does that make you? bwahahahaha

some ppl take this game WAY too serious lol :D

S

spankya

Originally posted by BgZ
Bah I jsut couldnt stay away, Im so amazed at how retarded someone can be. Tyka u started to whine about his DAOCskills (which has nothing to do about this and a really great comeback!!!), even before he said something about how you look, and thats about the same thing..... doublemorale. Bah ... have to stay away.... just amazed how someone can be so stupid and rude.

Oh look another person who doesnt like Tyka.... lots of em about :)

BgZ I dont know how he can be so stupid either.... maybe got dropped on the head as a baby or something.

C

cougar-

26 p aint that much, roleplayers on mid excal bidded over 100 p for warrior hauberk xDD

S

spankya

k lol, what does that make you? bwahahahaha

some ppl take this game WAY too serious lol :D

that makes me another person on the long list of poeple who would love to slap u one....

some ppl take this game WAY too serious lol :D <--- nice comeback hahaha. u suck lol

T

Tyka

lol is that all you got to say? you have'nt said anything about my post but just started to flame me for no reason..

and fyi that was not a comeback, i've already pissed you off seeing you made that 3 hours long post trying to explain why you are not a bad player/reject.

once a reject, always a reject, bard too hard for you to play? sell it and move on to another realm/guild xDDD

btw if you think you're all that, show a picture of yourself.

And btw, just read your post concerning my family, remember this is just a game, its not healthy to get that upset over it :lol:

A

angara-ffs

Gaaaah, how f00ked up can you be if you post stupid things like:

Just face it, noone likes u

Nice one spank....but get over it, and stop posting BS like this.

just amazed how someone can be so stupid and rude.

Look at yourself before you hudge others? This is a typical: Lets join the bandwagon on his way to I hate Tyka village....

"Who thinks Tyka is a twat" alot more poeple will agree

Spank, nothing personal, but the way you post atm is pure trolling and trying to get peeps on your side. I thought you was a bigger person then this.

I could qoute a lot more, yes, also stuff from tyka....but this constant attacting/flaming on 1 person is just lame and childess. If you DONT KNOW Tyka, then i suggest you jump OFF the bandwagon and try to get your own opinion sorted instead of following rumors.

Kids...now hush and enjoy the game and mind you own buisness. ;)

S

spankya

loooooooooooooool what a complete retard you are, took you 3 hours to write that reply and basically you're saying that i dont look good irl and everyone hates me, but then again that coming from someone that been in numerous guilds and a reject in mid + have not dared to post his irl pic himself.. and oh dont forget, threatens to beat people up irl because they being honest telling him how much he sucks playing bard.. i mean LOL get a life, you got nothing to say here except flame me for things that happened in the past, idiot.

A reject will always be a reject! imo! xD

ok... so u cant count.... if u count that time as 3 hours then go take some maths lessions.

And I got rejected from mid? As I already said... we setup vigilance in mid, then got bored and came back.... So that makes a reject? reject is someone who isnt wanted around.... like u... noone wants u around.

then u go on to repeat exactly what u said before... been in numerous guilds, blah blah blah blah, get something new to say, seems like there is a scratch on the record.

And yeah noone does like u lol.

I really dont know how VGN members put up with you. Most of the ones I know are nice poeple, and have to put up with your shit 24 hours a day.... no wonder quite a few left

A

angara-ffs

Oh look another person who doesnt like Tyka

Are you running some kind of campaign Spank?
Seriously, i thought a lot better of you as a person then you are actually showing me here..

And yes, i stick up for my friends...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread