[WTS] Broodmother Fang

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tyka

Originally posted by spankya
rofl. u r like a broken record. reject? haha. suck at playing my chars? lol think again. I was pretty crap at playing druid I admit, and am not the best player ever but am far from crap. Talking of crap, u playing hero was something to laugh at too.

Anyways, read enough of your dribble for one day tyka. Anyways, its getting late in the day, I think its time u went out and earnt some money...

if u were so good then u ppl wouldnt whine about u or am i wrong? u sucked as a bard and got upset when ppl told that to you, and then threatened to beat them up irl like the reject u are, acting tough sitting behind a computer lol..

suck in game, so u have to prove u are better irl? idiot.

F

Freppe^^

Nothing against u spankya but we all remember that day trent came back. Trent is a great bard and u know it urself. So tyka spoke highly of him when he played that day. And somehow you got real pissed at it. Im not sure if u were drunk or in some sort of bad condition, cus u went ballastic and were all angry and left guild. After that what ive seen, from piccys and logs, threatend tyka that u were gonna hit him irl or so. Ive neva seen any person sinken that low, cept wrathofsauron then, that u did at that time. Disappointed me to the max. I know u aint that kind of a person, so i dont see ur problem being here n flaming tyka. Besides, before that happend, u had 0 issues with him. Nothing furhter.

S

spankya

Originally posted by Freppe^^
Nothing against u spankya but we all remember that day trent came back. Trent is a great bard and u know it urself. So tyka spoke highly of him when he played that day. And somehow you got real pissed at it. Im not sure if u were drunk or in some sort of bad condition, cus u went ballastic and were all angry and left guild. After that what ive seen, from piccys and logs, threatend tyka that u were gonna hit him irl or so. Ive neva seen any person sinken that low, cept wrathofsauron then, that u did at that time. Disappointed me to the max. I know u aint that kind of a person, so i dont see ur problem being here n flaming tyka. Besides, before that happend, u had 0 issues with him. Nothing furhter.

I wasnt pissed of with Trent, u or anyone but Tyka. I told fade, xan etc that I had enough of tyka's shit, abusing poeple I know in /gu, acting all high all mighty. The he pmd me some stuff which pissed me off, and I left, cba to be in a guild with someone as twatty as tyka.

T

Tyka

I wasnt pissed of with Trent, u or anyone but Tyka. I told fade, xan etc that I had enough of tyka's shit, abusing poeple I know in /gu, acting all high all mighty. The he pmd me some stuff which pissed me off, and I left, cba to be in a guild with someone as twatty as tyka.

lol want me to show logs u idiot? about who pmed who? and who started to rant in gu like a 12 year old kid? fucking moron at least be honest when u talk here.. kid

F

Freppe^^

Why bother lying and trying to get ppl on ur "side"?¿?
Seriously, we all know that played that day what happend. If u cant remember that good, tyka logged in, played one round with u, went to the other grp. Said in /gu how good trent was n u got pissed. We all ppl in /gu was like, eh cant spankya listen to other ppl(tyka) speakin highly of other ppl(trent)?
After that u left guild with anger, wrote to tyka, started harrassing him n being a total moron as i said in earlier post. He asked in guild if we thought u were drunk etc so he coulda accepted it cus of u being drunk that is. After that, all this issues u have with tyka is after this.

F

Freppe^^

Face it spanky, ur totaly wrong in whatever uve said in this thread. I know that ur a good person, but this aint the way to solve things. Thx in advance

S

spankya

Originally posted by Tyka
if u were so good then u ppl wouldnt whine about u or am i wrong? u sucked as a bard and got upset when ppl told that to you, and then threatened to beat them up irl like the reject u are, acting tough sitting behind a computer lol..

suck in game, so u have to prove u are better irl? idiot.

awww poor ickle tyka is getting upset. Seriously though, shouldnt u get out and start drumming up some business? Its almost dinner time and u will need some money for food...

And as I said before.... I didnt threaten to beat lots of poeple up, only said I'd give u a slap. Seems like I'd have to join the queue though

S

spankya

Why bother lying and trying to get ppl on ur "side"?¿?
Seriously, we all know that played that day what happend. If u cant remember that good, tyka logged in, played one round with u, went to the other grp. Said in /gu how good trent was n u got pissed. We all ppl in /gu was like, eh cant spankya listen to other ppl(tyka) speakin highly of other ppl(trent)?
After that u left guild with anger, wrote to tyka, started harrassing him n being a total moron as i said in earlier post. He asked in guild if we thought u were drunk etc so he coulda accepted it cus of u being drunk that is. After that, all this issues u have with tyka is after this.

Nope, I've never liked Tyka, even from the days of when he was Matinex. And wtf I am supposed to be lying about?

F

Freppe^^

Ye ppl allways says that after, " neva liked him ". I know for sure that u didnt have any issues with him n neither did u dislike him. But sure ppl r different, all ppl cant work together, but the stuff u did, was kinda amazing, neva seen a person, gettin so pissed over a thing like that. Was the stupidiest thing ever, but i guess u were drunk, and hey, all ppl does mistakes being drunk eh?¿?

F

Freppe^^

And mars, just go sell ur acc so we dont have to see u. thx.

M

mars

Originally posted by angara-ffs
Where is Eneq when u need him :D

Mars, who the f00k are you?
Every thread where VGN is mentioned you get all excited and start to post this HUGE piles of crap.

Any reason why you hate us so much?
Or are you related to Eneq in some sort of way?

lol you again, again overrating vgn, plz omg.. it just happends your guild have the morons of teh realm as members. again i havent said anything about vgn, moron, i guess the idiot ones from your guild has infected you.

who the fuck are you anyway, start an own thread if you want some attention just cuz noone gives a fuck about you, you dont have to join a thread where your opinion is irrelevant.

and tyka you are just sad, go get a job or smth, or maybe people think the same of you in rl as ingame.

F

Freppe^^

Originally posted by mars
lol you again, again overrating vgn, plz omg.. it just happends your guild have the morons of teh realm as members. again i havent said anything about vgn, moron, i guess the idiot ones from your guild has infected you.

who the fuck are you anyway, start an own thread if you want some attention just cuz noone gives a fuck about you, you dont have to join a thread where your opinion is irrelevant.

and tyka you are just sad, go get a job or smth, or maybe people think the same of you in rl as ingame.

ello mr 14 year old child, just learned usin f-words n such? congratz.

M

mars

ello mr 14 year old child, just learned usin f-words n such? congratz.

oh yea sry didnt use the more mature form "f00k", my bad, sorry sorry

E

eaglerider

My god. Just read all this!!!! Tyka you are such a moron!!! Closing this thread now. Spankya > Tyka. Nice comebacks mate.

1-0 to Spankya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread