Wtf Wtf... wtf!!!!

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
yes indeed very nice try from alb side (mistakes was done but everyone got to start from somewhere)

ignore Zede or other pricks like him he can only brag how uber he would be IF... and even worse flame his own realm ppl, probably the im l33t disease ... some1 should cast a cure disease on him as his is broken ...

it was nice change of routine from pointless zerging or KF/CM nodefenders online keeptaking, and very nice iniciative as well.

ps. its good idea to start from ur own realm btw as someone said and than going on offensive

Xaranian

Fledgling Freddie
Demon2k3 said:
yeah right, sometime please think before you speak, who built the most war rams the whole night with quite good result? yeah me! i know how to build a war ram, altho i forgot the tools the first time at crau.

the time i actually built a war ram people jumped into the siege/battlerams.

well i did misplace a fw rams. if yu aim that directly towards me.... well i don't know what to say :/.

Misplacing rams can happen for everyone... forgetting the tools can happen for everyone we are only ppl fs nothing to blame anyone about maby some ppl are better at it and then they shouldnt QQ course then they should tell they are good or something like that so the bg leader knows it instead of they blame other ppl about it... Kagato i know u said u where on work... but still u have learned some from this event next time im sure u will learn alot more...

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
Xaranian said:
Misplacing rams can happen for everyone... forgetting the tools can happen for everyone we are only ppl fs nothing to blame anyone about maby some ppl are better at it and then they shouldnt QQ course then they should tell they are good or something like that so the bg leader knows it instead of they blame other ppl about it... Kagato i know u said u where on work... but still u have learned some from this event next time im sure u will learn alot more...

well frankly this was great for me, got like 16-18 levels in siegecraft lol, but was fun building all those rams, i also learned alot from all that ram building :). Like placing them and how to build.

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
Xajorkith said:
Don't take it that way, it's people like you that can make the game great... I certainly know on my first few raids I fecked up royally, but people stuck with me (thx FoM and TDA!) and eventually I had some nice raids... but you have one thing above the others, your tried, and you should be proud of that.

The ONLY people that can bitch about you are the ones that have done better...and those people you can count on one hand. Ignore all those backseat lame ass lazy feckwits that criticize. Learn from your mistakes, try again, tossers like Zede should be ignored you’re better than dicks like him..

rep for that, esp the zede comment

You took the hard option where so many in todays game take the easy option (CM with 5am raids...and those nobs in your BG....who didn't take initiative or hindered you, or flamed you etc). Taking the hard option earns you respect something easy moders (e.g. Blindguardian, Kxn etc) will never earn.

This is a mmorprg, its greatest honour is to be able to lead an army of 100-300 people into combat and to achieve your goal the hard and honourable way, those that can achieve such things, well they are the ones who win this game.

So in summary, if you first don't succeed try again (unless you're doing parachuting....)...Hibernians\Midgard respect you for trying look at the good feedback you got here....

/salute

I miss DAoC sometimes…. Four weeks dry now….
generally cm seem to be on the up, it's been enjoyable to see them out in primetime and /salute to that. steer away from 5am relic raids and cm can go a long way tbh

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Doink-666 said:
easier said than done? I'm an alb ...Kagato's seige guide what that? I want rps and theres a bridge full of hibs :eek7:

heheh quite funny :worthy:

Demon2k3 said:
yeah right, sometime please think before you speak, who built the most war rams the whole night with quite good result? yeah me! i know how to build a war ram, altho i forgot the tools the first time at crau.

the time i actually built a war ram people jumped into the siege/battlerams.

well i did misplace a fw rams. if yu aim that directly towards me.... well i don't know what to say :/.

It was aimed at the albs in general, not any paticular person. I've had it myself where people have ran of with the rams before they have been built into a war ram, or taken control before the warlord can take control etc. The problem is the general ignorance of the zerg as a whole, not 1 paticular person.
Its for that very reason that I asked the guide be copied or linked into as many (alb) guild forums as possible, to try and raise the awareness level of the zerg as a whole to avoid such confusion.

Dreamor said:
Shame, Kagato riding his meighty steed into battle... would have given the crowds something else to target :p

It may be impractical, but I love my horse :) besides the damn thing cost me 15 plat, so I want to get as much use out of it as possible. Wether I have speed buffs or not.

Zagg

Fledgling Freddie
Initiative certainly is the first step necessary, to change things. I agree with the people who praise Asyveth for having the guts to take the initiative. You need balls to stick your head out, to be chopped off in case you fail. Congratulations, now it is chopped off… so why not continue, since the worst thing already happened :O

However, initiative is achieved easily. And without the means to back it up, it doesn’t get you anywhere, but in trouble. To successfully organise and manage any larger event, you also need a plan and the means to control the flow of motion.

I have to disagree with Mastade… it’s not really fun, it’s a hell lot of work! The last time I organized a large scale RvR event was way back in OF and I remember vividly, that I started to PM people over 36 hours before the raid actually happened. I recruited trusted Co-Leaders, well known people others listen to (mostly GMs of other guilds/alliances), to control certain aspects of the raid … without their help I would have failed miserably.

Maybe things are different in Hibernia. I don’t know. In Albion it takes a dedicated bunch of certain people, who also enjoy typing a lot, to achieve things… if you are this kind of person and manage to find others of your kind to help, then there is no reason to stop now.

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
zag stop spouting shite. Asy did a good job, so what if it fucked up - it looks like everyone enjoyed themselves - including mids and hibs - and THAT is what the whole event was about.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Zagg is giving constructive criticism (instead of flaming, like some in this thread do), not spouting crap. I suggest you (and Asyveth) listen instead of executing a knee-jerk reaction.

archorz

Fledgling Freddie
how about u do what asy did, arrange a event get 120 albs and lead the bg, i will be there from the start to see how u do,wouldnt miss it for the world.

Ging

Part of the furniture
to make mistakes is human, to be godlike is ging :)

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
rampant said:
zag stop spouting shite. Asy did a good job, so what if it fucked up - it looks like everyone enjoyed themselves - including mids and hibs - and THAT is what the whole event was about.

I just lighted up the important in your post, which is what some people forget about this game more and more every day it seems.

RP's doesnt automatically mean fun, neither does winning. Anyone can win given the right circumstanses, anyone can farm RP's with ease, its all about how its done and trying to have some fun on the road.

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Ging said:

I didn't see you once last night :/ Did you hear I was out and go hide inside Ailinne T3 ?:)

To be honest the 2-3fg inside Ailinne T3 didnt exactly help towards the Crauc take, if those forces had also been at crauc maybe you would have stood a better chance, but with those groups being rp horny camping a tower all night meant

1) They didnt get many rps
2) Albs didn't have the extra support they needed

I don't know of those albs were told to go to that tower or not, but if they were then that imo was a mistake, if they were not then its the fault of the groups not supporting the event :D

Messiah

Fledgling Freddie
i had a fun time rhymin followed like 5 fga he mezzed a group at the back, we bomb them ran off in a matter of sec, then he thought be a lovely idea to run side by side to the alb zerg so we can all take pic, i thought was quite funny, and lol at the alb near eras water u chassed up to near the tower then we turned back and zerg u back, tbh they didn't seem to be very organised but it hard work telling that many ppl want to do. and i think i made 200k again cheers albs nearly rr8 :p

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Ging said:

I laughed my ass off lastnight when I walked out on my ranger (backed up by my loyal buffbot who placed the 'Shell of Shear Uberness' on me) and started to dance infront of you and about 50 other Albs trying to kill me :)

I just imagined Gingy screaming in Ventrilo 'THATS PUPPET... MUST FGS LAFJTAP HIM DOWN!!111 WTF 13 DAMAGE?! !?!??! MUST FUCKING LAFJTAP MORE !!!!!!!!!.. kk stunned debuffed dead.. /release'

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Xajorkith said:
So in summary, if you first don't succeed try again (unless you're doing parachuting....)...Hibernians\Midgard respect you for trying look at the good feedback you got here....

/salute

I miss DAoC sometimes…. Four weeks dry now….

Read my quote.:)

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Puppet said:
I laughed my ass off lastnight when I walked out on my ranger (backed up by my loyal buffbot who placed the 'Shell of Shear Uberness' on me) and started to dance infront of you and about 50 other Albs trying to kill me :)

I just imagined Gingy screaming in Ventrilo 'THATS PUPPET... MUST FGS LAFJTAP HIM DOWN!!111 WTF 13 DAMAGE?! !?!??! MUST FUCKING LAFJTAP MORE !!!!!!!!!.. kk stunned debuffed dead.. /release'

hahaha, laughed out loud when i imagined that in my lil head :p Kindof of how I imagine alot of people, Horner and some RPhorny SMs too :p

Zagg

Fledgling Freddie
rampant said:

I am sorry if you receive my opinion as spouting shite. Certainly your reaction couldn't be based on anthing I wrote. If you read closely, I congratulate Asy for his efforts and ask him him to continue.

If this event was ONLY about having fun and enjoying yourselves, then I don't understand why the eventleader himself claims, that "he fucked up." But yes, I personally having troubles to consider zerg events, frame lag and all that stuff as fun. I take part in these events to achieve something. So maybe we are just too different to understand each others... which still doesn't call for personal insults.

Zagg

Fledgling Freddie
archorz said:
how about u do what asy did, arrange a event get 120 albs and lead the bg, i will be there from the start to see how u do,wouldnt miss it for the world.

The biggest event I organised was with 300+ albs. We took 3 relics in 2 hours primetime. Sorry you wasn't there, but admittedly it was quite some time ago.

All I tried to do is give some educated advice, but certainly I don't want to do it again myself... it's just to much work for a game. As I said before - I don't enjoy zergs, never did.

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Rampant, fyi. "Spouting shit" and giving criticism in a constructive manner is not quite the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom