Wtf Wtf... wtf!!!!

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
you did a great job asyveth, did some major screwups myself tho building my rams later the evening, wasn't me tho who got the idea to use a siege ram on a keep gate :p. and to those who whined.

Give asyveth some credit for actually willing to lead a raid like this, maybe seemed abit unplanned but it was great fun and i got some rp's anyway.

Just some contstructive criticism here asyveth :) no whine. Try to plan personally and prepare for what to do, don't yell to muc, yelling won't get you to much attetion. good idea is also to give concrete information on what to do also.

But as said, was a blast and just wanted to be constructive, if i seem whiny i apologize.

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
asyveth said:
OK

will save u all the hassle i tried i fucked up simple as no more need to whine ty.

Will say ty to all the non-whining albs who i hope had some fun and to lxn and the other guys in the stealth grps u did well will leave it awhile b4 i do anythign else (if at all)

Keep your heads up tbh, it takes alot of courage to arrange such event, and as Wholdar said, you had alot of odds against you. Still nice to see some alb initiative.. finaly!

islef

Loyal Freddie
Ye dont let the whiners bring you down, takes balls to try, way more than just whining in a forum.:fluffle:

Konstantin

Fledgling Freddie
asyveth said:
OK

will save u all the hassle i tried i fucked up simple as no more need to whine ty.

Will say ty to all the non-whining albs who i hope had some fun and to lxn and the other guys in the stealth grps u did well will leave it awhile b4 i do anythign else (if at all)
Think you did a great job. :worthy:

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Mate dont take it like that!:)

asyveth said:
OK

Nah dont take it like that...you managed to get a really nice try going. You ended up inside Eras courtyard and kept Hibs busy for most of the evening camping out keeps retaking things.

You were abit low on numbers and had a prepared realm to face...better luck next time.

And dont listen to the whiners!:) Next time you get us!:)

/Charmangle

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
asyveth said:
OK

you did all right considering the odds, mids even helped you out at one point cutting port to eras. hibs had a bg up and were defending straight away, a little more concentration from the people in your bg probably would have helped. i don't think for 1 minute you are to blame

asyveth

Fledgling Freddie
i do things liek this for fun and fun is wot i have i dont confess to be a master but im a tryer and thats wot i do. Appreciate allthe comments guys just seems strange most are from mid/hibs :(

Spose thats cos u farmed us lol but no matter was fun night as u say 2 realms agains us we did well i think at peak was 110 in bg so albs can do things if they think about it.

I will do more raids if ppl want me to just i will do them when mids/hibs on holiday :england:

Albs biggest prob from wot i cud make out from 2nite is most dont know how to use siege. the other is mainly not listening.

Thnx for making it fun guys see u the next tiem we out there.

I ONLY EVER PRIMETIME :)

0nlyone.0

Fledgling Freddie
asyveth said:
OK

Will say u did it well, just need alb to listen to the bg-leader next time. We had 2 or nearly 2 guildgrps in hibs and did take a few towers. Had some nice fights there and hope it will succes next time we're trying to fight.

kivik

Part of the furniture
asyveth said:
Spose thats cos u farmed us lol

No because we are happy to see albs doing raid primetime, great stuff.

Xaranian

Fledgling Freddie
M8 it was a nice try at some point we had no clue where u would go and then suddenly you where 100+ on Dc some ppl whine some ppl dosent and it will always be like that keep doing the MRE from alb side its allways great fun either if u defend or attack. Cheers m8!

Corran

Part of the furniture
Well in all this thread I worked out the following.

Some hibs are idiots and take digs no matter the situation.

asyveth - Least you tried when no one else could be bothered to lead a alb primetime BG. Keep it up and you will learn bits. Going straight for the keep is a good idea. However i would advise you expand what going on at once. As a starting leader i know it is tough for you to do though and keep track.

The best plan however is along the lines of doing the following:
-Main force attacks the keep outter door and takes out patrols
-Same time stealth force and wallclimbing tanks (warlords especially) get inside the keep and ram up the inner door
-same time some people take the closest tower
-if possible treb up outside and attack the inner keep to take out oil defense of inner if any get in.

If you can organise this with the element of surprise you be well on your way to success, but it is very tough to do. If you can get the tower attack to coincide with the start of keep attack though you will be doing well. Another alternative is send few people with trebs to a non-port keep and get that flaming first before you start on relic keep. Will mean that people have to run all way down or to a port keep to get to you when they notice the relic attack and buys you upto a couple of minutes.

And finally, well actually it was one the first things but may as well keep it till last.... Zede is still acting like a fucking whining bitch, doesnt try it himself yet complains about those that do... hey, here is a great idea mate. If you were there (if you complaining this much you must have been) why didnt you go and break the port instead of just pissing about. Could it be you just love the chance to complain about something else? It all you do here lately anyways. Thank god i dont need to put up with this shit in a game anymore.

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
asyveth said:
i do things liek this for fun and fun is wot i have i dont confess to be a master but im a tryer and thats wot i do. Appreciate allthe comments guys just seems strange most are from mid/hibs :(

Spose thats cos u farmed us lol but no matter was fun night as u say 2 realms agains us we did well i think at peak was 110 in bg so albs can do things if they think about it.

I will do more raids if ppl want me to just i will do them when mids/hibs on holiday :england:

Albs biggest prob from wot i cud make out from 2nite is most dont know how to use siege. the other is mainly not listening.

Thnx for making it fun guys see u the next tiem we out there.

Its all about the fun!

I doubt the mids/hibs giving you positive comments are because they want to farm more alb zergs.. but because they want to see a change in the rvr scenery. As in going from AC raids to primetime rvr events, and you tried that. thumps up for that..

Have certain ppl that are experrienced with dealing with siege equip handle that, pref. a warlord tank ofcourse.

Getting people to listen is prolly the hardest thing of it all. It requires a whole lot of respect and trust from ppl in the bg for you. One way you dont get that, is by bossing around with people while moaning and whining because they dont do exactly as you have planned. Have alot of patience, try and encourage ppl and always bare in mind that not everyone are as familiar with RvR as you might be.

Zede

Part of the furniture
exqueeze me not agreeing with all the jolly ppl here.

Im sure mids and hibs would asbolutely love this type of event every week. Disorganised albs, with a leader who couldnt not grasp simple concepts in whats needed for a siege.

1) Take a tower to stop hibs porting in. ( was absolutely hilarious to see like hmm 20 pointless crystal titans up at the side door - when port was still up, good stuff !)

Im sorry but if this very very simple concept cannot be "figured out" before hand, well....

2) BEFORE the zerg arrives at the keep - know who will put up rams. yelling "someone put up rams" and not actually telling anybody specifically to do it, and just expecting it without having this sorted out before hand, lead to utter chaos.

Sorry, I dont give a shit if someone had the "guts" to run this so called event. Its not difficult to lead lambs to slaughter, which is what this was. Roughly 3 hours after the event, alb had taken 1 tower, thats not progress.

Oh and before any one points fingers and says " lead one yourself" Give me 120 albs and make me bg leader, I will.

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
Zede said:

Im sure mids and hibs would asbolutely love this type of event every week. Disorganised albs, with a leader who couldnt not grasp simple concepts in whats needed for a siege.

1) Take a tower to stop hibs porting in. ( was absolutely hilarious to see like hmm 20 pointless crystal titans up at the side door - when port was still up, good stuff !)

Im sorry but if this very very simple concept cannot be "figured out" before hand, well....

2) BEFORE the zerg arrives at the keep - know who will put up rams. yelling "someone put up rams" and not actually telling anybody specifically to do it, and just expecting it without having this sorted out before hand, lead to utter chaos.

Sorry, I dont give a shit if someone had the "guts" to run this so called event. Its not difficult to lead lambs to slaughter, which is what this was. Roughly 3 hours after the event, alb had taken 1 tower, thats not progress.

Oh and before any one points fingers and says " lead one yourself" Give me 120 albs and make me bg leader, I will.

didn't see you helping him though, just accusing him of being shit. not on tbh, take you leetist attitude elsewhere

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Zede said:

You remind me of the _old_ Illaya :)

asyveth

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:
Its all about the fun!

I doubt the mids/hibs giving you positive comments are because they want to farm more alb zergs.. but because they want to see a change in the rvr scenery. As in going from AC raids to primetime rvr events, and you tried that. thumps up for that..

Have certain ppl that are experrienced with dealing with siege equip handle that, pref. a warlord tank ofcourse.

Getting people to listen is prolly the hardest thing of it all. It requires a whole lot of respect and trust from ppl in the bg for you. One way you dont get that, is by bossing around with people while moaning and whining because they dont do exactly as you have planned. Have alot of patience, try and encourage ppl and always bare in mind that not everyone are as familiar with RvR as you might be.

thnx m8 coming from a bg leader as urself means alot ty this thread majority of the whines are from albs with no balls to try it themselves but happy to bitch about it. I made mistakes i realize that but this only my 2nd big bg i lead so gonna take time. If ppl are prepared to be patient with me i will continue doing them for Albion. As for respect i not to sure if i got that as not that well know in Albion but i will keep plugging away and u never know one day one might work hehe

thnx again for all the comments i taken them onboard and will see u in the battlefield guys

btw was gr8 fight at crauch 2nd time round thats wot it shud be all about.

:worthy: to all who attended enemy included.

asyveth

Fledgling Freddie
[/QUOTE]Oh and before any one points fingers and says " lead one yourself" Give me 120 albs and make me bg leader, I will.[/QUOTE]

you want it you sort it m8 tbh i never see u say one thing in the bg constructive. i admitted im no master but least im trying.

Zede

Part of the furniture
RandomDotCom said:
didn't see you helping him though, just accusing him of being shit. not on tbh, take you leetist attitude elsewhere

Ah the master of more than 1 sentance strikes again.

I totally agree, having the brains to take a tower to stop hibs porting is the biggest load of elitist shite ive very heard.

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Zede said:

I totally agree, having the brains to take a tower to stop hibs porting is the biggest load of elitist shite ive very heard.

Lifes too short for taking twrs!

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Zede said:

So what people have to learn sometimes you fricking moron. Think people like you are the reason why alot of albs don't want to try anymore. All you do is bring people down. A Person tries to make a positive affect on the server, and all you do is whine and hassle them. Maybe offer some support, not everyone is a natural born leader. People have to earn it, and your not exactly helping.

I didn't see you making and threads about doing a mass rvr event either. Easy to say you would do better with a 100 albs in the BG but seems to me your all talk and no balls.

Very ignorant of you to throw abuse at a person that generally tried hard to do a good thing.

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
Zede said:

and ofc all your posts earn no respect off me, maybe i should show you other posts you have made where you aren't exactly friendly, this particualr thread is full of pure bullshit posted by you

and it was the 'i can lead better than you if i had the same bg' that was leetist

Zede

Part of the furniture
brad said:
So what people have to learn sometimes you fricking moron. Think people like you are the reason why alot of albs don't want to try anymore. All you do is bring people down. A Person tries to make a positive affect on the server, and all you do is whine and hassle them. Maybe offer some support, not everyone is a natural born leader. People have to earn it, and your not exactly helping.

I didn't see you making and threads about doing a mass rvr event either. Easy to say you would do better with a 100 albs in the BG but seems to me your all talk and no balls.

Very ignorant of you to throw abuse at a person that generally tried hard to do a good thing.

sorry - but im banging my head against a virtual wall here at the blissful ignorance of basic, easy, learn in the first week of RvR type skills. If a Bg leader cannot grasp these amazingly, astonishingly, *s i m p l e* concepts i have put forward.......... really please dont bother, you may as well bring ploughs instead of rams and hand them out instead.

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
Doink-666 said:
Same shit different day :)

don't agree. i think this was a huge step forward for albs, even if they didn't accomplish much. a lot of albs, particularly recently, have had their irvr/keep takes handed to them by CM/KF, as such a good portion of the alb population know little, or nothing about seiging. more of these events, even if albs get killed lots, do teach key skills required for a sucessful seige, while also providing good fun for all the parties involved

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Zede said:
sorry - but im banging my head against a virtual wall here at the blissful ignorance of basic, easy, learn in the first week of RvR type skills. If a Bg leader cannot grasp these amazingly, astonishingly, *s i m p l e* concepts i have put forward.......... really please dont bother, you may as well bring ploughs instead of rams and hand them out instead.

wow ya sound like a real nice guy.

Xaranian

Fledgling Freddie
Zede said:

Ok then make an MRE and lets see what u can do m8 since u say you are that good as you say i would like to see that.

Doink-666

Fledgling Freddie
All we have is headless chikhens now :( what guild in alb can really take charge? Some of us try but with the numbers scattered its very hard. Not like Alb even have decent Pug grps out there :eek:

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
Zede said:

but where were YOU to guide him during this event? oh yes, i forgot, you were either trolling FH or running your amazing fg. from what i have seen you did not provide any helpful information during the raid. Fair enough you come on here and blah blah QQ QQ you didn't cut port etc etc. but why didn't you tell him that in game?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom