wtf Soruzi

T

Tivook

Originally posted by SoulFly Amarok
nooooooooooooo.jpg

:eek:

if you go through the front gate yes, if you jump over the wall no.

Tiv

O

old.Icebreaker

It's still not allowed Tivook. You can say what you want. We Players dont make the Rules and if someone reports you then you get banned. There is no self defence after you entered a illegal Zone. If a Hib attacks you there then just die and release.
Killing a Hib inside his own Realm could be a perma ban.

S

Sankat

For the guys whining.........join me in Amsterdam, we role a joint, visit the red light district and just relax......

T

Tivook

Icebreaker.. why do you write "if someone reports you" when it is obvious you've already done so yourself?

Tiv

O

old.Icebreaker

No i did not :)

And i wont do this. Actually i was with my Alt Tomcraft in Mag Mell while Soruzi was there and i did nothing because i find it funny if something like this happens. But still we dont make the Rules....

O

old.Nol

Saying "You can't go there." will not stop people from doing it, fixing the hole will. If you feel like bitching, then bitch at Mythic for knowing about this loophole for months and doing nothing about it.

I won't be surprised if they say it was designed like that...

R

Rnp

my experince with Tivook is that hes a immature little kid..

truely hopes he gets a perm ban
if someone deserves that it would be him

S

Stallion-

lol danya & Tigerus u keep amazing me :)

hf in ur world of rules... ur just prolly blinded by ur own foolish"ness" ?!?!?

D

Driwen

Originally posted by Rnp
my experince with Tivook is that hes a immature little kid..

truely hopes he gets a perm ban
if someone deserves that it would be him

so the people using some kind of speed hack or radar or try to hack goa, are lower on the list of a perm ban than Tivook? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :)

But I am curious what the bard think off the complete situation? I mean the bard knew he was most likely gonna get killed, if Tivook was gonna defend himself and if Tivook was the kind of person that needed to be removed from hibernia than he would defend himself certainly (which was not needed as the only person he killed was the bard..). The bard should have waited for back up or he was gonna die most likely. Besides the bard could have talked to Tivook first? And yes Tivook could have not killed the bard by use of mezz or beating the bard up heavily. No idea actually wether or not Tivook was actually badly hurt or not

F

-frostor-

why do you keep defending yourself if you believe you're innocent

T

Tivook

Because im not completely innocent?

Im defending myself because alot of people think i entered hib just to kill people and cause havoc and that's not true.

Tiv

G

gurki

Actually I think Excalibur is bugged...

Originally posted by Xeanor

It said "you have entered an illegal area" and I got teleported back to my bindstone, where i still had all my timer-based buffs, so I didn't die.

Since thats exactly how US servers are right now...
Home zones give you an illegal zone message and port you to bindstone.
So mythic wont fix this with jumping over the wall at druim ligen since they dont have to on us servers.

T

Tigerius

Originally posted by Stallion-
lol danya & Tigerus u keep amazing me :)

hf in ur world of rules... ur just prolly blinded by ur own foolish"ness" ?!?!?

I'm used to a world of rules, the good and the bad of it. It's inflexible, it'll occasionally mean individuals get put in bad spots, but in the end when 1000 people have to do something together rules are the only thing we have, and they work.

K

kaod

Originally posted by Tigerius
I'm used to a world of rules, the good and the bad of it. It's inflexible...

Where do you live that some rules are not flexible?

N

Nichneven

Tiv I don't know u well at all m8, so ofc i'm not going to make a judge of character when I don't know you well. But it seems you claim u were defending yourself in hib when u killed that dude.

Well I don't really think you can use self defense as an explaination when you were in an enemy realm. You should have died - been killed straight off or allowed yourself to be killed. I'm sure you didn't have bad intentions but I think it's just a simple fact that you were not supposed to be there at all, that there are rules put in place for a reason, and that you should not bend them or find a reason to excuse yourself for bending them when you clearly did something wrong and felt no shame in running around long enough to take some screenshots.

I don't think it warrants banning ofc, I think that's a little extreme considering you could have done a lot worse of a thing than you really did.

So, sorry I'm just sharing my opinion m8. Again, since I don't know you more than I probably should I won't say anything more.

Nich

C

Carlos Bananos

Originally posted by Tigerius
I'm used to a world of rules, the good and the bad of it. It's inflexible, it'll occasionally mean individuals get put in bad spots, but in the end when 1000 people have to do something together rules are the only thing we have, and they work.

rules get broken all the time.by all sorts of people.

But theres a clear difference between irl rules (ie dont kill ppl k) and rules in a game (dont dance with elves!!!!!"11)

ppl keep forgetting the game aspect of daoc, chill out ;D

O

oblivion_6

i think thats magic

wish i could jump into alb land for a wee bit :)

to the peeps that say ban n shit man im so sad for u guys

T

Talifer

I don't think there's much to dispute, the guy knowingly broke the rules and what's more, by the sounds of it, intentionally used a hole to get into another realm.

He should be punished, the only thing to debate is the severity of punishment, but it has to be enough to deter others.

Everyone else manages to stay within the guidelines, why should there be exceptions for certain individuals? He only killed one bard this this time, but how many will the next guy kill? How long before a full group jumps through 'for a laugh'. If there is no enforcement of the rules then things like this will escalate until it's not funny anymore.

Talifer

D

Driwen

Originally posted by Nichneven
I'm sure you didn't have bad intentions but I think it's just a simple fact that you were not supposed to be there at all, that there are rules put in place for a reason, and that you should not bend them or find a reason to excuse yourself for bending them when you clearly did something wrong and felt no shame in running around long enough to take some screenshots.

but this means he and soruzi did the same thing wrong, being in an enemy realm. Which what 90% of the people in this board actually dont agree on :p. I still feel that being in hibernia was wrong and that is what he should be suspended for (the usual 3 days..) as should soruzi. If he had killed people that did him no harm, it would have been different. But as he just defended himself, he didnt ruin anyone's fun or atleast as far as I know. Btw does anyone know which bard did he kill exactly and how he feels about the whole situation????

K

kaod

Originally posted by driwen
Btw does anyone know which bard did he kill exactly and how he feels about the whole situation????

He's currently under the Hibernian witness protection program and is unreachable.

B

bahamuts

Originally posted by Tivook
Because im not completely innocent?

Im defending myself because alot of people think i entered hib just to kill people and cause havoc and that's not true.

Tiv

I dont think you entered there to kill people, I dont think you se the problem.

the problem is that you actualy did kill someone in a not rvr soon

S

SoulFly Amarok

Originally posted by Tivook
if you go through the front gate yes, if you jump over the wall no.

Tiv

That pic isn't from any gates 8]

S

SoulFly Amarok

Originally posted by old.Icebreaker
It's still not allowed Tivook. You can say what you want. We Players dont make the Rules and if someone reports you then you get banned. There is no self defence after you entered a illegal Zone. If a Hib attacks you there then just die and release.
Killing a Hib inside his own Realm could be a perma ban.

TBH.

Sinister entered Albion, Slaughtered piles and piles of lowbies to yellowcons to him...still got away with a mere 1+week or so ban.

So, no permanent ban can be really given here.

A

athar

Imo, there is nothing wrong in what Tiv did.
He just entered an enemy realm on his own... what's wrong wrong with that ?
I think it's an extremely cool thing to do but it would NOT BE if he started killing lowbies wich he didn't.
(except when others started to engage him)

Common people... it's just a game and this game is becoming boring for most of us now. He just found a way to have a bit of fun without bad intentions behind it.

S

SoulFly Amarok

This still isn't allowed and I honestly think, that tiv knew, that he shouldn't be entering the realm, as this isn't the PVP server, and the inner part of every realm is a safe zone..anyway, this thread is dead, no permanent band should be handed out, because if for a minor thing like this would get you now permanently banned, sinisters account should ('ve been) be deleted, imho.

:E

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom