wtf Soruzi

P

Petronella

Yeah, not like youre not aware of that youre playing with fire

O

old.Ailelun

Lol, let them have there fun, it seems its only Nolby who have managed to do this, Think back to when Shade did it in alb rofl, funny stuff imo :]

A

Affri

You had nothing to do there, rules are here to be enforced, not broken. There's a reason they even exist, you know. Think it would be cool being invaded in your own realm and getting ganked?

No?

That's what I thought.

And killing that bard was just lame, you could've mezzed or snared and went on your merry way.

D

Driwen

affri you might be able to tell me this, who was that bard and what is his whole opinion on this matter?:) Because if he has no problem with it, why are you all whining about it?:p

S

spankya

Originally posted by Arnor
a-fucking-men

was just a retarded comment from Minispank, ffs they were just having some fun, stop painting the devil on the walls for something like that you moron.

Thanks for clearing it up nuclear, i was about to include you in there with mini :p

I said report him coz he killed someone in hibernia. U think thats ok do u? Like if some alb go into hib and killed u? U wouldnt mind would u?

As for calling me a moron... Who the fuck r u to call me a moron? Some stupid prick who swaps realm and acts like he runs the place and probably spying for his mates in mid. I've been in hib since about 2 weeks of the servers going live and built up good reputation and made alot of ingame friends, so if u dont like my or other poeple's comments then fuck off back to mid!

T

Tyka

Yeah arnor calls everyone that does not agree with him a moron..

Anyways what did GOA do finally ?

S

solaufein_cappu

mid in hib

Hehehe, most ppl find this amusing. myself included, a player from outside the realm in your home realm spiced it up a bit for you hibbies didnt it? well the thing i noticed was that most of those who whined about banning and etc were/are albs (gotta be something about them geting their arses whiped by a certain guild now and then) *cough* and then we have a person from rg xD whining, well we know what that comes from........
things like this and goa geting involved with us players makes the game more fun imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom