wtf is it with scouts

D

Driwen

but how fast did you get the fact that you were a harder class to group with?:) Besides you could have imagined that by getting stealth you are sacrificing basic fighting or defensive skills ;), so in PVE where stealth is useless you would be at a disadvantage.

T

Tasans

Originally posted by BlitheringIdiot
8 - This is OT, this thread is not, fuck off.

You are becoming l33t my young padawan :eek:

C

Cloak_

Do what I did,

Make your own grps at low lvl and make sure you know exactly what to hunt and where for great xp,

lvl 20`s should look around getting 4 lvls in a session (depending on how long you play ;) )

Once you`ve had ppl grp with you and have shown that you know about xping remind the ppl that they will outlvl ya and they should remember you in the future :p (ofc depends on your personality in game aswell)

My NS took 12 days /pl or so with prolly 3/4 lvls PL

My Ranger was 7 days /pl with alot more PL ;)

Its the friends you make at low lvl that help you get gps later on.

K

k0ugar

blither, yeah i have a full friends list, and i always ask if i can add sumone, i havent had any no's.. so its hard to see why thy dont like me :/ anyway, cunt mite have been a ott word.. but im just fed up of peeps saying no to scouts, simply becoz theyr r scouts, im a firm believer in every class has as much right as the next.. after all, it is a person behind the char..and wants to lvl up as much as the next. thx 4 the info on archers tho, that i didnt know blither :p and ive never called anyone a cunt and meant it b4 :D tho i do retract it now :p

L

loxleyhood

If a scout is guarding you, you won't get hurt.

F

flue

i ahve a 50 scout and a 50 inf and tbh they both function just fine in a group if the person playing them knows what there doing ect

they take time and hard work to lvl sometime you just have to slog away soloing but the end result is great keep at it Kougar you will get there in the end

K

kirennia

Originally posted by k0ugar
why do people hate scouts? i log mine on and i spend 3 hrs looking 4 a grp :(
and if i solo, the xp sucks.. bleh damn scouts..

Because in PvE they bring nothing to the group another class cant already do?

K

kathal_tdd

im actually a nice person other wise ma friends list wudnt be full wud it :/
blither, yeah i have a full friends list, and i always ask if i can add sumone, i havent had any no's.. so its hard to see why thy dont like me :/
ROFL. Even a evul fubar mofo could get a full friends list.
Btw If you are in a good guild you shouldn’t have any problem lvling your archer, but then again good guilds is for good ppl only.
Does that exclude you Mr. FullFriendsList???

Aicon <---- Happy hunter :spin:

Free tip: If you don't focus on the XP it seems to go a LOT faster lvling

Users who are viewing this thread