Wtf In Thid Ffs!!!

Cerib

Loyal Freddie
WTF ARE HIBS DOING ?!?! RUNNING ROUND AS ATLEAST 2FG!!!!

all you are doing is spoiling the fun for everyone else.. whats the point of running round as that many and you been doing it for 2 days now.. noticed how the people in thid has dropped dramatically. infact feck this there is no point in even going to thid any more, vamp's that can solo jus about anything, warlocks with insta one shot dot, bainshee's with incredible dmg on nukes..

Funkybunny

Banned
poor baby...

hug.jpg

from me to you...

i really mean it... seriously... i feel your pain.. come cry on my shoulder.. it is there for you... here... im gonna think of you and send you lots and lots and lots of happy thoughts.. can you feel em? can you feel my happy thoughts? im really really sending them...

Dorny

Fledgling Freddie
Funkybunny said:
poor baby...

hug.jpg

from me to you...

i really mean it... seriously... i feel your pain.. come cry on my shoulder.. it is there for you... here... im gonna think of you and send you lots and lots and lots of happy thoughts.. can you feel em? can you feel my happy thoughts? im really really sending them...

Try it out idiot.. it's sooo fun getting zerged all day.. I'm lovin it..

Cerib

Loyal Freddie
its really great, then when we do the same things hib kinda make a massive flame about it. How about that video that Xphy made? how much flame was put against 2 mercs chasing a blue con luri? thats what has been happening all of today, apart from instead of 2 mercs is 2-3fgh!! :eek7:

Funkybunny

Banned
Dorny said:
Try it out idiot.. it's sooo fun getting zerged all day.. I'm lovin it..
youre complaining about... warlocks and banshees.... my extremely intelligent brain has calculated that its a good chance youre playing either ALB... or a mob.... since mobs have a hard time spelling on fh.. with like claws and stuff... the chances are pretty big that youre an alb... so... now you know how mids and hbis have felt the last 3 years... IN YO FACE! and... YO MAMA! and... its bg ffs... play there.. or fuck off to somewhere else :)

Cerib

Loyal Freddie
dont worry, im gonna level my char's to molvik level, hopefully there is none of this zergy shit and everyone is fully buffed, maybe there i can get a decent fight?

Dorny

Fledgling Freddie
Funkybunny said:
youre complaining about... warlocks and banshees.... my extremely intelligent brain has calculated that its a good chance youre playing either ALB... or a mob.... since mobs have a hard time spelling on fh.. with like claws and stuff... the chances are pretty big that youre an alb... so... now you know how mids and hbis have felt the last 3 years... IN YO FACE! and... YO MAMA! and... its bg ffs... play there.. or fuck off to somewhere else :)

Lag too much for rvr, so thats why i play bg.. And coz normally there is some more fair 1 on 1 duels.

If u wanna zerg then go rvr.. ppl don't complain about it there..

Flazhed

Cerib

Loyal Freddie
do hibs ever give a fair duel = no one add's? every fight i have been in with Schwartz something has added.. why?

WullieTheRed

Loyal Freddie
Cerib said:
do hibs ever give a fair duel = no one add's? every fight i have been in with Schwartz something has added.. why?

LOL I remember a few months ago that it was Albies that were the zerg monsters in thid.... stop your crying mate, it'll be okay.... in another few months time, people will have gotten over the novelty of the new classes. heheh, so funnie to read about Albies whinging over zergs.

EDIT: and oh yeah, there are a few albies out there who givf fair duels, but they are few and far between my friend.

Sun_Tzu

Fledgling Freddie
Cerib said:

Uhm, perhaps because people see other people fighting and try to kill them? You know...like Realm vs. Realm? :m00:

Ashton

Loyal Freddie
aye i was the only one in thid yesterday and got chased almost the whole way across the zone by well over a fgh twice. once i managed to avoid combat long enough to stealth & once i died.

no point in staying there so i logged and did something else for a while. guess the hibs got bored with nothing to kill n most of em logged. coz when i came back later it was much more evenly spread and there were some decent fights in and around ck and on hb :D

posting on here aint gonna change anythin m8, just do summit else for a while i suppose, and hope that when u go back later the situations different. yeah theres alot of hibs in thid at this time but it has been the same with all realms at different stages.

p.s. that aint a flame at the hibs, ofc i expect u to try kill me and not let me escape, before anyone says QQ/someone got pwned, or any of the other usual shit :eek:

Akyma

Fledgling Freddie
Funkybunny said:

when u need zerg to w0n, it mean u got usseles skill or gimped char

Qbic

Fledgling Freddie
Cerib said:

Problem is mate that most hibs/mids add cos they are used that Albs do the same. What goes around comes around and stuff..... I am not saying it is fun and I am not saying it's anybody's fault but this is just how it is. I like to duel/solo myself so I know how annoying it is. I just think it's weird that an alb player complains about a zerg....

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
I cba reading the whole thread but just read the first few lines of first post and as a HIB I have to say I agree..ive been in thid the last few nights and have acted quite aggresively towards my realm mates cause tbh ..what they are doing is faghat based..

u got animists x4 shrooming up at the bridges with bainshees up high and vamps down low and siege weapons ... /who thid the last day and 35 hibs out there and only 4 bbs in our pk ..

I find it extremly ghey that these 'players' all then run together ...there were about 4 mids out there and the albs just packed it in..the mids were getting bored of 4 v 30 SO what did the hibs do ? they went to mpk and shroomed up on the hill ..

as a Hib I think there is no excuse for this and I think hib thid is full of retarded newbs and that hurts for me to say it ...

bar a few solo nightshades ..and guild grps like C7 and Energy Vortex ..the rest of them roam as a ball of 20 people and its pretty sad ..

IF YOU KNOW otherwise ..then feel free to flame ..but Im in thid a lot on the hib side so I doubt anyone can have a valid point against this ..

and fyi ..alb population took the hardest hit in the last few months and u rarely get 2 fgs of albs in thid and when u do ..they are all inconnues and nothing more that NS and SB meat...

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
lol ? I never had so much fun pwning Vamps and NS' with my Slash Infil as I did the other day. Vamps are good, true, but once they get a PA and poisons land, they are as good as dead :) If I miss PA, well its the other way around.

About the zerging, well its true, there was loads of hibs there. So for a non-stealther it must have been enoying. I enjoyed it tho, cus everytime a little luri came too far away from the pack, I was right there with a PA ;)

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
It's either no hibs around or a zerg that camps ck or run 2fg on stick, have just stopped going to thid, no fun anymore .. QQ =/

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
ur right ronso, but its some kind of spinning wheel, i mean albs/mids have to run in 4-8 man grps to face the hib zerg and that means no chances for the rare hib soloer in thid.
yet i managed to get several 1vs1 and 1vs2 fights away from the zerg, the most entertaining being 2 encounters with that mincer/sorc duo that was camping hpk-hb route, lost the 1st won the 2nd - great fun

overall, hib zerg is sad

Dorny

Fledgling Freddie
anioal said:
/hug Flazhed

strong alb soloer. givf more like u :cheers:

Hehe thx ;) there is lots of strong albs out there, but not that many solo.

WoohoO :D I managed to make the hibs understand, that i was sick of the zerg last night.. just spammed /clap everytime i got zerged, and at last they let go :D

Thid:
Flazhed 24 arms
Rejuver 24 merc
Ozo 24 infi
Ironmonk 24 friar
Frk 24 2h arms

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
Dorny said:
WoohoO :D I managed to make the hibs understand, that i was sick of the zerg last night.. just spammed /clap everytime i got zerged, and at last they let go :D

Thid:
Flazhed 24 arms
Rejuver 24 merc
Ozo 24 infi
Ironmonk 24 friar
Frk 24 2h arms

well, when u tried to duel that vamp on ab i /y at hibs to let u have the duel, but guess what, i'm not paying their subs and they dont really have to listen...

polza

Loyal Freddie
Dorny said:
Hehe thx ;) there is lots of strong albs out there, but not that many solo.

Thid:
Flazhed 24 arms
Rejuver 24 merc
Ozo 24 infi
Ironmonk 24 friar
Frk 24 2h arms

hehe i do remember our 1/2 duel with my hero eshing but sadly hibs decided to stun u etc =(, maybe when i got my scin done can duel again cause yday there was no chance i was gonna beat u (werent buffed thou), was also the bard aeron and druid polzer. and yday was pretty crap tbh was roamin in group of 6 the 1 time we met the mid group away from a bridge within 10 secs 2 fgs hibs zerged em ><.

p.s vamps havin speed is a real pain =(

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
its so funny how things change though .. who da thunk it ..a hib zerg ! our very own ! :p

naw..I just cant stand it when there are fk all enemies out there and the animists go to work or the rangers unleash..

but the day of duels are respect are over in thid ..if it was lvl 50 rvr they wouldnt prat about cause they get fucked on IRC but its thid..its the place u let ure little bro load up a random lvl 20 and try the game out :(

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
haoth said:
would love that

Actually, in Thid at least, there is one.
If u look at the map u'll see that thid is composed by 5 zones: alb/hib/mid lands, ck island and a neutral zone. tho that zone is hardly used :/

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
Hibs been annoying myself the last few times I played, several times i'm having a good 1v1 fight and just as the fight is going to the wire a bunch of hibs just wade in, (same happens when a bunch of mids or albs run by also i guess spoiling it for the person who is actually having a good honest fair fight)
1: did i yell for help?.. No
2: do I want your help?..No
3: even if i'm about to die, do I want your help?... you guessed it..No.

In fact when they added i have just broken off the fight and backed off, making sure to /bow or /salute to the dead enemy hoping some ppl will get the message.

to anyone listening if you have class that can run solo do it, its loads more fun.

I think that whoever owns ck will have more ppl in thid, hibs had it last day or so making them the more populated realm, when mids or albs have it the same happens.

Guess who's bored at work :)

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Akyma said:
when u need zerg to w0n, it mean u got usseles skill or gimped char

Yeah, let's all roll warlocks to solo kill lots of people and use powerless heals?! :eek6:

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Qbic said:
Problem is mate that most hibs/mids add cos they are used that Albs do the same. What goes around comes around and stuff..... I am not saying it is fun and I am not saying it's anybody's fault but this is just how it is. I like to duel/solo myself so I know how annoying it is. I just think it's weird that an alb player complains about a zerg....

yeah because albs invented adding...

or maybe it's just this "not adding" is some bullshit made up by people with buffbots/twinked out chars that didn't like the idea of someone either beating them or sharing their rps ;) and it's been picked up by a few and turned into some perfect goal of RvR.

Fair fights are nice and all but they only happen once in a blue moon..

You can be pretty sure that the person whining at you for "adding" will be leeching off your next kill, zerging you with 4 mates or whining that you didn't help when he died ;)

If you want to strive for just fair fights feel free to do so but don't go inflicting your morals on anyone else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom