Wtf In Thid Ffs!!!

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Note: I should probably change that from "gank groups" or "8vs8 groups" to "people that whine about adds" :)

You can be in an 8vs8 group or gank group without being a hypocrite and vice versa.

However the people that whine about adds without being hypocrites are few and far between - a friendly "probably didn't need the help" is nicer (glad you do that) though then we get into the whole dispute about who "owns" a fight ;) that was my fg of mids I coulda had em! heh or more realistically "them mids were in mah frontier" which is the case when it's ganking around the docks.

Xoxarle

Fledgling Freddie
Hrm, don't mean to be funny, but you guys have hijacked this thread pretty fucking well, this is battleground forum, and this thread has gone far off that topic :p

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Xoxarle said:
Hrm, don't mean to be funny, but you guys have hijacked this thread pretty fucking well, this is battleground forum, and this thread has gone far off that topic :p

yeah but it's more interesting than the "you added" "you sook" "noobs!" "warlock gimps" and it does apply to both the battlegrounds and real RvR - it's all about fair play, ethics and all that.

begach

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
yeah but it's more interesting than the "you added" "you sook" "noobs!" "warlock gimps" and it does apply to both the battlegrounds and real RvR - it's all about fair play, ethics and all that.

Strange your talkin about fair play and all when i distinctly recall getting flamed for commenting on your guilds need to run 1.5-2fg back in the day in emain, running over some mixed group, but all in all it's all great guild fun. Maybe this was too an had bollox all to do with ethics :p

More than one point of view etc ;]

B.

Xoxarle

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:

I think you missed the point, battlegrounds forum, the docks and beno bridge and bold/bled etc. aren't battlegrounds, hence, have gone off topic. Interesting doesn't enter into it.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
begach said:
Strange your talkin about fair play and all when i distinctly recall getting flamed for commenting on your guilds need to run 1.5-2fg back in the day in emain, running over some mixed group, but all in all it's all great guild fun. Maybe this was too an had bollox all to do with ethics :p

More than one point of view etc ;]

B.

sorry, not so much about fair play as about hypocrisy :)

I don't tell people to solo, or run in 1fg or whatever, they can do what they want. Zerg me, add on me I don't care it's part of the game - I'd rather fight a close fight but there's so many variables it's stupid to get worked up over trying to fix one of them.

(incidentally: we never ran in emain or if we did never actually made it to amg most nights - we went HW mostly ;) and died to soloers :p this is HG, we'd run groups of 5 theurgists and a merc, the only healing we ever had was from a body cabalist)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Xoxarle said:
I think you missed the point, battlegrounds forum, the docks and beno bridge and bold/bled etc. aren't battlegrounds, hence, have gone off topic. Interesting doesn't enter into it.

swap docks for pk camping

beno bridge for alb bridge

bold for mid bridge - same shit happens ;) same people whine about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom