WTB Some Avalon Hibbies

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
best thing with avalon is that i get to play hib :) worst thing is that nagl stole the coolest class :(

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
the thing is not that i dont understand german or the fact i allready got a 50 mid toon there but..

WHY GO HIB IF UR ALLREADY HIB!!

isnt that boring?:<

my fav setup nowadays is:

on alb: Cleric Cleric, Friar (bg) sorc, cabby, theurg theurg theurg/theurg.
(hib: bard druid druid chantress chantress eld bainshee bm)

caster grps 4tehwin :D (sounds gimpy, but it's soooooo fun to play:D)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
i got a 36 or 37 chanter over there oO and a bb around same lvl if theres any lvling grps goin :eek: gifv pm if so!

Ljuvasara

Fledgling Freddie
What is Nagl playing? Eld? I wanna play a caster... or a Champ ..or a warden..

Brohanith

Loyal Freddie
Just come join ze fun and watch how Wazie tries to buy Cola's sister! :touch:

Liff

Fledgling Freddie
Ljuvasara said:
Mainly with himself and after that his warden :|

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Ljuvasara said:

the coolest class ever which is clearly a warden :)

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
sneakies said:
It's not like i have FG RVR to be part off and thus... not like im gonna be missed since short of going out on a solo run and getting ganked, i don't rvr anymore. So can you really blame me for wanting something new on a different server, with different people, in a fixed situation? : )
Yes, I BLAME YOU! :<<<<<

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Mufasa said:

you've got the wrong end of the stick

that changes your game client to be german instead of english, allowing you to do the things mentioned (pay rent, use r to reply, climb walls etc).

You cannot change the language of the server as it is a german server so everything there is in german. Any message the server sends to you is in german. Any message the client brings up will depend on the language of the client, which unless you do the above, will be english.

So playing on avalon with your cluster client will be a mixture of german and english (mostly german). Changing your client, it will all be german.

sedde

Can't get enough of FH
Brohanith said:
Just come join ze fun and watch how Wazie tries to buy Cola's sister! :touch:

ahahhahahahahahha !:worthy:

sneakies

Fledgling Freddie
AngelHeal said:
WHY GO HIB IF UR ALLREADY HIB!!

Cause ive gone alb and its boring as shite, dont like the classes, the mentality, or anything of it.

Ive gone Mid on cluster, and i dont like that either...

And hibs are the under dogs, who could use the extra numbers and therefore, actually a challenge?

sneakies

Fledgling Freddie
Eleasias said:
ye hibs are really the underdogs xD

Well on avalon the stats point towards mids dominating, with albs having the numbers, and hibs doing niether.

Plus my alb attempt culminated in deleting 2x lvl 50's, and my mid attempt culminated in 2x RR2, basically unplayed ML10 toons.

So yea, i'll pick hib, i know it best, and its more fun in my opinion.

sedde

Can't get enough of FH
sneakies said:
Well on avalon the stats point towards mids dominating, with albs having the numbers, and hibs doing niether.

Plus my alb attempt culminated in deleting 2x lvl 50's, and my mid attempt culminated in 2x RR2, basically unplayed ML10 toons.

So yea, i'll pick hib, i know it best, and its more fun in my opinion.

word !

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
The 5 excal groups currently levelling hib /avalon toons will tip ze scales!

For Arthur....err Elf Points mates!

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
sneakies said:
It's not like i have FG RVR to be part off and thus... not like im gonna be missed since short of going out on a solo run and getting ganked, i don't rvr anymore. So can you really blame me for wanting something new on a different server, with different people, in a fixed situation? : )

I'll miss you chicken. :(

sneakies

Fledgling Freddie
Cromcruaich said:
I'll miss you chicken. :(

I'll still have me pryd toons! You'll just have to call me when/if im needed for sommit ;>

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
Theres one reason i wont re-activate and start lvling on hib\avalon.
This is going to end like the camlann project and ill end up with a 47 half toa'd toon without no group because people went back to cluster.

Jor

Fledgling Freddie
sneakies said:
I'll still have me pryd toons! You'll just have to call me when/if im needed for sommit ;>

Nibs? You play Avalon? Uhoh! Have fun there ;) if you are in need of a translation for some crazy german stuff (sometimes it sounds REALLY strange what they did to some names) - you know where to find me! ;)

I left german servers years ago... it feels so strange when english people moving there... really :touch:

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
adoNix said:
Theres one reason i wont re-activate and start lvling on hib\avalon.
This is going to end like the camlann project and ill end up with a 47 half toa'd toon without no group because people went back to cluster.
Its not the same thing, as camlan was more or less dead without the rerolling guilds avalon on the other hand has alot more grps then cluster does even without the rerollers. My grp Panic will prolly stay on ava till we quit for good

sneakies

Fledgling Freddie
Valgyr said:
Its not the same thing, as camlan was more or less dead without the rerolling guilds avalon on the other hand has alot more grps then cluster does even without the rerollers. My grp Panic will prolly stay on ava till we quit for good

I agree, you gotta remember than Avalon is an unclustered standard server with a population exceeding the pryd/excal cluster. Couple this with terms of surviivability theres like, 3 or 4 other germans servers it can potentially be clustered with... its nothing like camlann, its just like a higher pop version of pryd/excal... with the possibility of a greater longevity. Oh, and its all in goble-de-gook :)

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Valgyr said:

+ camlann rule set is crap :)

Cromcruaich said:
Merge cluster with avalon!

i wouldn't mind as long as i get to play hib :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom