WTA Guthlac Great Shield

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Well, if you kill a mob ten times and you get the drop, I guess it's common, it's just a bit retarded logic when talking about tg bosses:-P

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Fenderon said:
ooh, I bet that shield will look nice with the tg warrior hauberk :D
Hmm, I got the TG warrior hauberk and the shield. Nothing special tbh!:p

auroria

Banned
will end auction at 20.00 CET tomorrow, as i got irl after 22.00, will be ingame then for trade etc

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Arumos said:
i dunno maybe because this shit sells for 120p? :p

and they cba to salvage seals in df? ^^
they whine about how hard it was to get, then wants 120, but if its for the plats only you know theres an even easier way to get it. so either they're not so smart or it was easy to get hahahAHHAAH!

auroria

Banned
or perhaps we used lots of tries to get moriatroll his shield for warrior, and i wanted one for some money? ;)

Moriatroll

Fledgling Freddie
or perhaps my shield droped 2nd try then we just had to keep camping and killing the bastard loads off times until he droped.

j/k, no offence =)

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
we didnt camp down there when we did it - you probably can camp somewhere near i guess...

we had 4 or 5 ML9 pets 2 healers 2 shamans without doing to much suicide running we went directly to the mob each time it took 4-5 hours to get there and then we killed it took 6 retries before it dropped theres probably easier ways to get it that was just the way we did it since I had a grp willing to help me

drop rate might of been unlucky but it's random so whatever :)

andeh

One of Freddy's beloved
auroria said:
problem is u cant kite past kvasir, as theres no safespot behind him, unless u kill the dominator there first , but thats takes time, and thats something u wont have ;)

edit: Keep this topic now plz

actually there is, at the 4way you can log between the iceweavers and the hrims safely.

auroria

Banned
haed it was 50% chance of safety, that dominator there sometimes popped, sometimes not

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
they whine about how hard it was to get, then wants 120, but if its for the plats only you know theres an even easier way to get it. so either they're not so smart or it was easy to get hahahAHHAAH!

wtf are you on mr? :touch:

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Arumos said:
wtf are you on mr? :touch:
just saying that if you just farmed it for selling but you know its easier to farm plats another way with that setup. all the whine about how hard it was to get etc. is just so boring when you're just selling it.

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
Huntingtons said:

Who the hell are you? Go somewhere else with youre retarded comments please.

Megarevs

Loyal Freddie
adoNix said:
Who the hell are you? Go somewhere else with youre retarded comments please.
children :< read his sig...

Huntingtons Signature said:
Ardd - Druid disfunctional :<
Unltd - Shaman Ripped by GOA

/back

and who the hell are you adoNix?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom